when I gave the ascendant to her for safekeeping.
因为我把支配器交到了她的手上
You what?!
你什么
Come here.
过来
Damon, you were the one that said her friends
达蒙 是你说她的朋友是
are vampires who can do magic.
会魔法的吸血鬼
I think the pc term is witchpire.
术语应该叫吸血鬼巫师
The term is freaks we've never dealt with before.
术语是"我们没对付过的怪物"
But it doesn't matter because she still needs you
那无所谓 因为她始终需要你
to do the spell to open up the door to 1903, Bonnie.
才能施咒开启1903年的监狱大门 邦妮
So that means she's gonna come looking for me.
那么她会来找我喽
So we stall her.
那我们就拖住她
Look. Lily's like a bill collector.
听我说 莉莉就像收账人
You dodge her calls long enough,
如果你一直不接她电♥话♥
she'll leave you alone.
她就不会再纠缠你了
No. Eventually, they shut your power off.
不 她会打到你手♥机♥没电
You better fix this before she becomes my problem.
你最好赶紧解决她 免得她找上我
And don't ever show up here pretending to care about me again!
再也别假装在乎我跑来找我了
Did I tell you?
我有跟你说吗
I got us into that cute bakery right off campus.
我订好了校园外的那家可爱的糕点店
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我完全不明白你在说什么
To taste wedding cake
尝婚礼蛋糕
for our wedding.
我们的婚礼蛋糕
I don't need to remind you.
不用我提醒你吧
Right around the corner.
就到了哦
Is this where I pretend to care
我现在要假装在乎
about how our wedding cake tastes?
我们的婚礼蛋糕什么味儿吗
I just pulled a rummy all-nighter
我刚刚在一家
at a b&b we're supposed to be scouting for the wedding.
婚礼备选的小旅馆里打了一晚上拉米纸牌
You can care about cake.
你在乎下蛋糕能掉肉啊
Did I mention that the cute bakery
我有没有说那家可爱的糕点店
is right next door to an even cuter tequila bar?
就挨着一家更可爱的龙舌兰酒吧
Tequila. My favorite.
龙舌兰 我最喜欢了
Gin. Again.
又赢了
How many is that?
多少局了
Elena!
埃琳娜
We were just keeping a really close eye on your friends.
我们在紧紧盯着你的朋友呢
Yeah. Real close.
是啊 可紧了
Yeah. I can see that.
嗯 看出来了
Yeah.
嗯
Good news! Your shift's over.
好消息 你们可以下班了
I'm here to relieve you.
我是来替你们的
In that case, I'm just gonna head to the honeymoon suite.
那我就去蜜月套间了
Uh, supplies are right here.
补给都在这里
Uh, cards are right there
还有纸牌
just in case you get bored.
无聊时玩玩
Supplies, cards, got it.
补给 纸牌 好嘞
Yeah. Great. So we'll see you in a few hours.
嗯 好 那过几小时再见了
Ric? Yeah?
里克 嗯
It's really nice to see you happy.
能看到你开心真是太好了
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
I think they're awake, so...
他们应该是醒了
Have fun with that.
祝你愉快了
Ok.
好吧
They vampire-proofed a b&b.
他们居然给一家小旅馆做了吸血鬼防护
How did they even know we were here?
他们怎么知道我们在这儿
Why are you so calm?
你为什么这么镇定
Help me.
帮帮我
Because I already tried.
我已经试过了
You're wasting your energy.
你就是在浪费力气
Every move I make
我每动一下
feels like sandpaper rubbing against my veins.
感觉都像在拿砂纸磨我的血管
They're drying us out.
他们在放我们的血
First they drain our blood,
先放干我们的血
then they starve us.
然后饿着我们
I know how desiccation works, Stefan.
我知道风干是怎么回事 斯特凡
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
劝你别那么干
I can literally feel
我能感觉到
my cells shrinking.
我的细胞在萎缩
You do realize that vodka
你知道风干中的吸血鬼
to a desiccating vampire is like salt water to a human?
喝伏特加就像人喝盐水一样吧
What's with the lecture?
教训我♥干♥什么
Just shut up
闭嘴
and let me enjoy this.
让我好好喝一口吧
Knock, knock.
敲门喽
Elena. Let me guess--
埃琳娜 我猜猜
Humanity police was your idea.
人性警♥察♥是你的主意
We really want you back, Caroline.
我们想要你回来 卡罗琳
Remember that time Jeremy died
记得之前杰里米死了
and you turned off your humanity
你关闭了你的人性
and tried to kill the prom queen,
还想杀掉舞会王后
AKA your best friend Bonnie?
也是你的好闺蜜邦妮吗
I forget. Stefan, was that
我忘了 斯特凡 那是她
before or after she killed some waitress for no reason?
无故杀了个女服务员之前还是之后
I think it was after.
好像是之后
You see, Stefan and I are just finding it a little ironic that
瞧 斯特凡和我实在觉得有点讽刺
you think you're qualified
你居然认为自己有权
to tell us how to deal with the death of a loved one.
教训我们怎么应对亲人离世
I'm not here to preach to you, Caroline.
我不是来教训你的 卡罗琳
I just came to show you this.
我只是想给你看这个
This letter from your mom
这是你妈妈寄来的信
arrived at our dorm just a few days after her funeral.
是在她葬礼过后几天送到宿舍的
Apparently there was something she wanted to tell you.
看来她还有话想对你说
Does this look real to you?
看上去像是真的吗
Her impeccably perfect handwriting?
她毫无瑕疵的笔迹吗
Yep. I remember when she taught me
嗯 我还记得她教我
how to write my name in cursive.
用草书签名的样子
So what, am I supposed to read this
怎么 你指望我读了信
and snap back to sad, pathetic, motherless Caroline?
就会变回难过 可怜 没娘的卡罗琳吗
Burn it.
烧了它
What?
什么
Did I say, "Stand there and look stupid"?
我说"傻站着"了吗
No. I said, "Burn it."
没有 我说"烧了它"
Well, maybe I should read it first.
或许我该先看一眼
Why do you care?
你在乎什么
I mean, what happens if eventually you get your humanity back
如果你最终恢复了人性
and you hate me for destroying
而恨我毁了
the last thing your mom wanted to say to you?
你妈妈留下的遗言呢
Did those words seriously just come out of your mouth?
你不是真说了这种话吧
God!
天呐
Burn it!
烧了它
Now!
赶快
Stefan, don't!
斯特凡 别
No!
不要
Sorry, Elena,
抱歉 埃琳娜
but if you want us back,
但如果你想要我们回来
you're gonna have to try a lot harder than that.
你得再多加努力了
Hey, Matt.
马特
Can I assume that the woman who looks like
那个看上去像是从未
she's never been in a restaurant before
进过餐厅的女人
is your lunch date?
就是你约的人吧
Great. She's early.
太好了 她来早了
So what do you want me to do?
要我怎么做
Just wait 10 minutes,
等10分钟
tell her I'm running late,
告诉她我迟到了
and stall her till I find what I need.
拖住她 直到我找到我需要的
Ok.
好
Thought you were off learning to be a sheriff.
你不是去学当警长了吗
Thanks to Stefan and Caroline,
多谢斯特凡和卡罗琳
I can barely tie my shoe at the moment.
我现在连系鞋带都困难
What, are you here to stalk someone?
你来跟踪谁的
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表