Good. Get over here. I need your hands.
好 过来 我需要你的手
Ok.
好吧
Put your fingers right here.
用手指按紧这里
That should stop the bleeding.
这样能暂时止血
I can look at the rest of him.
剩下的交给我
Are you doing ok?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
嗯 我没事
Just keep your finger on that femoral artery.
按紧股动脉
Ok.
好
His pulse is still dropping.
他的脉搏在减弱
This isn't your first rodeo?
这不是你第一次急救吗
Enlisted in the army right out of med school.
医学院毕业后我就从军了
Family stuff. Just had to get away.
家庭原因 我必须离开
Dr. Laughlin, my friend Tyler, he's in trouble,
拉夫林医生 我朋友泰勒有麻烦了
and its sounds really bad,
而且听起来很不好
and I don't know where he is.
而且我还不知道他在哪
Call me Jo. Put him on speaker.
叫我乔就行 开免提
Ok.
好
Tyler, can you hear me?
泰勒 能听到吗
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
I think he's losing consciousness.
他快要失去意识了
Need you to answer my questions as accurately as you can.
我需要你尽量准确地回答问题
Is there blood?
有出血吗
Tons.
很多
Is it still flowing? Is he bleeding now?
在流动吗 他还在失血吗
No. I -- it looks like it stopped.
没有 好像已经停止了
Is there any coming out of his nose or his mouth?
他的口鼻有出血吗
Yes.
有
What color is it?
什么颜色
Is it red, or is it black?
红色还是黑色
It's black.
黑色
It's really freaking black.
非常黑
What do we do?
我们怎么办
Take his hand.
拉住他的手
Now what?
然后呢
Just try and keep him comfortable.
尽量让他舒服些
Won't be long now.
不会很久了
It's time, Damon.
时间到了 达蒙
All right. Let's get awkward.
好吧 尴尬时刻到了
Like this?
这样吗
Yep.
嗯
I'm sure there are about a billion people you're rather be here with.
我想我一定是你最不愿意与之分享此刻的人了
Not exactly.
也不算是啦
Let's go -- ohh!
我们回...
Forgetting someone?
忘了谁吧
Did you really think I hadn't tried to kill myself before?
你真以为我没试过自杀吗
Because I had, lots of times,
我试过 无数次
lots of ways.
用各种方法
Grab that, and the next arrow goes in her heart.
你敢碰它 下一支箭就会射中她的心脏
Your choice.
你自己选
I got you.
没事了
No! Ohh!
不
Damon! No!
达蒙 不要
Come on, come on, come on. You've got to live.
拜托 你一定得活下去
Come on, man. You can't die!
拜托 你不能死啊
Stop! Tyler, stop!
住手 泰勒 住手
Just stop, ok?
住手吧
There's nothing you can do.
你做不了什么了
I killed him.
我杀死了他
No, you didn't.
不 还没有
Yes, I did, Liv.
不 我杀死了他 丽芙
Everything we've tried to do to keep me from this,
我们那么努力 就是为了避免这种事
and all it took was one guy running out into the road.
一个突然窜上路的人就能毁了一切
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Liv, Liv, stop!
丽芙 住手
What the hell are you doing?
你要干什么
You didn't kill him, Tyler.
他不是你杀的 泰勒
I did.
是我杀的
Hey. The ambulances have arrived.
救护车已经到了
Jo said to let the paramedics take it from here.
乔说让医务人员来接手
I don't think she can wait.
我认为她等不到那时候了
Her windpipe, it's--
她的气管...
Deviated is the medical term.
医学术语是气管喎斜
Screwed is more like it.
就是气管扭曲了
Either way, she's not getting enough air.
不管怎样 她无法得到足够的氧气
Liam, I can help.
连姆 我可以帮忙
Good. Stabilize her head while I trache her.
好 我帮她通气管 你来按住她的头
Have you ever done this before?
你以前做过这个吗
Practiced on a grapefruit. Didn't end well.
在葡萄柚上练习过 结果不太好
No, Liam. That's not what I meant.
不 连姆 我不是这个意思
I can actually...
其实我可以...
It worked.
成功了
You actually did it.
你真的做到了
Don't sound so surprised.
别那么大惊小怪
Bonnie, get out of here.
邦妮 快离开
I'm not gonna make it.
我恐怕走不了了
But you are. Motus.
但你可以 [咒语]
Don't!
不要
No.
不
No!
不要
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
You really want to know?
你真的想知道吗
Because I'm hopped up on pain meds
因为止痛药让我很兴奋
and just obnoxious enough to tell you.
正忍♥不住想说出来呢
I'll take my chances.
我愿碰碰运气
I think you're great.
我认为你很优秀
You're brave, funny,
你很勇敢 很幽默
not to mention maybe the most attractive man I've ever seen,
而且 大概是我见过的最帅的男人
and I feel completely comfortable telling you this
我完全不介意告诉你这些话
because I'm old enough to know what I want.
因为我已经知道自己想要什么
And call me crazy, but I think I was meant to know you.
或许我疯了 但我觉得我命中注定要遇见你
This is the part where you say something
通常这个时候你应该说点什么
or kiss me
或者亲亲我
or run for the hills.
或者仓皇而逃
Yeah.
是啊
I think you're amazing,
我认为你很迷人
brilliant,
很优秀
and one of the sexiest women I have ever met,
是我见过最性感的女人之一
and I would love to believe that you and I
我真的很想相信
were meant to be
我们是命中注定的一对
because I would love to believe there was a plan for me
因为我很希望老天为我安排了
other than this life that I am living right now.
与现在不同的人生
But tonight was a disaster.
但今晚是场灾难
You thought I was boring
我认为我很无聊
and a borderline alcoholic,
而且可能是个酒鬼
and because you don't know me,
因为你根本不了解我
not the real me anyway,
不了解那个真实的我
you don't want to kiss me,
你不想亲吻我
and you absolutely want me to run for the hills.
而且你非常希望我滚得远远的
You're right.
你说得对
Tonight was a literal disaster,
今晚就是场灾难
and you're definitely an alcoholic...
你绝对是个酒鬼
But you're far from boring, Ric.
但是你一点也不无聊 里克
Where are you? I have been standing here for a hundred years.
你在哪 我在这儿傻站着有一百年了
Don't exaggerate.
别这么夸张
I'm almost there.
我就快到了
Need any help?
需要帮忙吗
I heard about the, uh, big campus accident on my scanner.
我在对讲机上听说了那场校园事故
I heard someone got hurt or something.
好像有人受伤了还是什么的
I'm fine.
我没事
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表