but then I found this.
但是我发现了这个
Your dad is Zach Salvatore.
你父亲是扎克·塞尔瓦托
How could you obliterate an entire chapter of my life?
你怎么能抹去了我生命里整整一段记忆
Look, Elena. As much as I like to think that I am full of wisdom,
埃琳娜 虽然我也想认为自己充满智慧
I think it's time we stop pretending
我想我们还是不要再假装
that I actually know what's best, ok?
我知道怎么做最好了 行吗
Look. I've got my own issues to sort out right now,
我现在还有自己的问题要面对
and I think this will explain it much better than I can.
我觉得这会比我解释得更好
"Dear me, if you're reading this,
亲爱的自己 如果你看到这个
"then somebody spilled the beans
那一定是有人说漏了
"about your selective memory loss.
你选择性记忆屏蔽的事
"My money's on Caroline.
我赌是卡罗琳
"Yes, you loved Damon.
是的 你爱达蒙
"You loved him with a passion that consumed you,
这份爱令你沉迷
"and then when Damon died,
达蒙死后
"the void he filled was too deep, too dark.
曾被他占满的空虚那么深那么黑暗
"Facing an eternity without your soul mate,
面对失去挚爱之人的永生
"you went off the deep end.
让你走上极端
"You turned into someone that you weren't,
你变得不像你自己
"a monster.
一个怪物
"Alaric can restore your lost memories.
阿♥拉♥里克能恢复你失去的记忆
"All you have to do is ask,
你只要开口就行
"but I hope that you don't.
但我希望你不要
"I tried it the other way.
我试过另一条路了
"I didn't see an end to the pain.
那是无尽的痛苦
"I want you to rediscover yourself
我希望没有了那个
"in the absence of the one who defined you.
成就了你的人 你能再找回自己
"If you feel any hope for the future at all,
如果你对未来能抱有希望
"then you're already better off.
那说明你现在的生活好多了
"You've been given a chance to start over.
你得到了重新开始的机会
"I want you to take it.
我希望你接受
I want you to be happy."
我希望你快乐
So what do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么做
Can you hold on to that,
你能收着这个
keep it safe in case I ever need to read it again?
好好保管 以防我再需要它
Shame eating?
化羞愧为食量
Thinking about that pregnant lady.
我在想那个怀孕女人
She had a thing for pancakes.
她很喜欢薄煎饼
That's what you remember?
你就记得这个
You remember it, don't you?
你记得的 对吗
You make pancakes every day.
你每天都会做薄煎饼
Because I'm bored.
因为我无聊
No. Because you're punishing yourself.
不 因为你在惩罚自己
You called this place your hell.
你说这里是你的地狱
That means you feel remorse.
说明你感到悔恨
That's what makes you different than Kai.
这就是你和卡伊不同的地方
It means there's hope for you.
那么你就还有希望
Look. We can still get out of here, Bonnie.
听着 我们还是能离开这里的 邦妮
We can just steal that ascendant contraption,
我们可以把支配器偷来
find out what Kai knows. We'll ditch him.
搞清楚卡伊知道些什么 然后抛下他
He doesn't have any powers anyway.
反正他也没有法力
Actually, it's not that simple.
实际上没那么简单
You got to stop doing that. It's creepy.
你不能再这么做了 太吓人了
Here's the thing. I have a peculiar effect on magic.
是这样的 我对魔法有着特别的影响
I can't generate it myself,
我不能自己产生魔法
but I can consume it from others temporarily.
但我可以从他人那里 暂时吸取
Family called me an abomination.
家里人都叫我讨厌鬼
That hurt my feelings.
太伤我感情了
Ok. We get it. Ugh.
行了 我们知道了
You can see why my coven and I didn't get along.
你们明白我为什么和我的巫师团合不来了吧
I smell an ultimatum.
你似乎有最后通牒
If I consume all of Bonnie's magic,
如果我吸光了邦妮的魔法
I am just gonna end up killing her,
我只会害死她
but if we work together,
但如果我们齐心协力
we can all go home as friends,
我们就可以友好地一起回家
or I can devour her magic,
否则我就吸光她的魔法
kill you both and go home alone.
杀了你们俩 然后自己回家
What's it gonna be?
你们要怎么做
Hello?
有人吗
Ivy.
艾薇
Stefan, I don't feel so good.
斯特凡 我感觉不太好
Your friend Enzo made me drink his blood,
你朋友恩佐让我喝了他的血
and now I'm just so thirsty.
我现在好渴
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表