I take it that ring meant something to you?
那个戒指对你很有意义吗
I never understood sentimental attachments to things,
我一向不理解人对物品的依恋
because then it's so upsetting when you lose them.
因为等你失去了他们的时候 多伤心啊
That doesn't count. I was distracted.
那不算 我被分心了
You wearing my shirt?
你穿了我的衣服
Magic camp.
魔法营
How may I help you?
有事吗
Damon, Kai has me at the high school. I need your help.
达蒙 卡伊把我抓来了高中 帮帮我
Elena?
埃琳娜
Really?
不是吧
Damn it.
该死
Bingo.
中标
So, your friend I've never heard of
你这个我从没听过的朋友
is a world-famous photographer?
是个世界闻名的摄影师吗
Well, it's a student exhibition.
这是学生作品展览
Oh. Goody. Freshman art.
好啊 新生艺术
Since you're so great at noticing untapped potential,
因为你最会发掘未被发现的潜能了嘛
how do you know this person again?
你是怎么认识这人的来着
Oh, yes, I did call earlier about a consult with Dr. Moore.
是的 我之前打电♥话♥预约向摩尔医生请教
Great. Ok, they can see us right now.
太好了 他们现在可以见我们
You know what? I'm gonna catch up.
那个 我待会儿去找你吧
Ok. Uh, oncology center, d4. Come find me.
好 肿瘤科中心 D4 来找我
Ok.
好
Excuse me. Can you point me to Sarah Nelson's exhibit?
打扰 能告诉我莎拉·尼尔森的展位在哪吗
Far corner. Good choice.
最远的角落 好眼光
She's one of our best new students.
她是我们最棒的新生之一
Thank you.
谢谢
According to the saying, when a child dies,
据传说 孩子死去的时候
an angel will take the child in her arms
天使会把孩子揽入怀中
and fly her over all the places she loved best,
带她飞过她最喜欢的地方
so she can see them one last time before she goes to heaven.
这样她上天堂前就能再看一次这些地方了
That's what I had in mind with this aerial point of view.
我采取俯瞰视角就是因为这个
And then I wanted to catch the sunlight flaring off the windows
我还想捕捉扩散向窗外的阳光
because it obscures the reflection of the viewer
因为这能遮住俯视观看的人
who's looking down at them.
投下的倒影
Good stuff.
真不错
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Same thing you are.
跟你一样
Looking for a little art to decorate my wall.
找点艺术品装饰我家
And that's when I read your article
于是我就看到了你
in the "New England Journal of Medicine."
发表于《新英格兰医学期刊》上的文章
You know, the one about tumor reduction using hyperthermia treatments.
就是热疗缩小肿瘤的文章
That's not exactly light reading.
那可不是消遣的读物
Well, I didn't say understood it. Ha!
我并没完全理解啦
These are my mom's charts.
这是我母亲的病历
But your bio said that
你的介绍上说
you're an amazing expert on glioblastoma,
你是恶性胶质瘤方面的专家
and I really, really need an expert,
我现在真的很需要你
because my mom's doctors are telling her
我母亲的主治医生说
that she's not a candidate for clinical trials.
她不能参与临床试验
And you're not gonna give me any grief
你不能因保险
on insurance or confidentiality
或医患保密原则而拒绝我
or anything except your honest opinion.
只能说出你的真实想法
Her doctors are doing everything right.
她的医生做得没错
It's a grade IV tumor.
这是个四级肿瘤
They could try full-brain radiation,
虽然可以尝试做全脑放疗
but that would seriously impact
但那会严重影响她
any remaining quality of life.
今后的生活质量
She'll face cognitive and verbal decline,
她将出现认知及语言能力减退
motor loss, personality change,
行动迟缓 性格变化
and meanwhile, she could still develop
同时 她所承受的痛苦会十分强烈
morphine-resistant pain.
连吗♥啡♥都起不了作用
So, you're saying that there's no feasible medical solution.
所以你是说没有任何可行的治疗方法
I really wish there were.
我也希望有
I have a patient in nearly identical condition.
我有个病人的情况几乎与你母亲完全相同
He hasn't responded to any treatment.
目前为止任何治疗对他都不起作用
Now he's just running down the clock.
他只能眼睁睁看着生命流逝
I want to see him.
我想见见他
Oh. Hello.
醒了啊
Nice shirt.
衣服不错
Well, thanks.
谢了
Yeah, somebody burned my other one.
有人烧了我之前的那件
Which was awesome, by the way.
不得不说 你真的很厉害
I'm starting to see why Damon digs you.
我开始明白达蒙为什么喜欢你了
You are crazypants.
你就是个疯婆子
Oh, it sucks about that shirt, though.
不过真是可惜了那件衣服
So, you can care about an inanimate object
你会关心一件没有生命的物品
but not the people that you kill?
却不在乎你杀死的那些人
Is this gonna be like an episode of "Ricki Lake"
你是准备当谈心节目主持人
where I come face to face with my demons
劝我勇敢面对自己的心魔
and change for the better?
改过向善吗
Have you really not cared about anyone?
你真的不在乎任何人吗
I guess I liked my brother Joey.
我挺喜欢我弟弟乔伊的
We played Dr. Mario together and he'd always win.
我们过去常一起打电玩 他总是赢
Actually, one of my favorite memories
事实上 我最美好的回忆之一
is when I finally beat him.
就是我最后终于击败了他
Of course, my favorite memory is
当然了 最美好的回忆
when I finally beat him to death.
还是我杀死他的那一刻
You don't have to waste your energy trying to change me.
你不用白费力气试图改变我了
If Ricki taught me anything, it's that
如果说那些谈心节目教会了我什么 那就是
liking yourself is the most important thing.
懂得爱自己才是最重要的
And I like me.
我很爱自己
To think--a day almost went by
说起来 大半天过去了
where I wasn't roped into saving one of your friends.
我还以为今天终于可以不用去救你的朋友了
Cry me a river.
你就抱怨吧
Just do the stupid cloaking spell
赶紧给我施个隐身咒
so I can go grab Elena
我好进去把埃琳娜救出来
and you can go back to wrecking my mansion.
你也可以回去继续拆我的房♥子了
Fine.
好吧
What are you doing? Back door is right here.
你干什么呢 后门在这儿
I'm not going in there. What?
我不会进去的 什么
If Kai even gets a glimpse of me, I'm dead.
如果让卡伊看到我 我就死定了
I'm strong enough to do the spell from out here.
我有足够法力在外面施咒
Whatever. I hope you cloak better than you teach.
随便你 希望你施隐身咒比当老师厉害
Because the looks of my living room,
因为从我家客厅的样子来看
Jo's not learning very much.
乔学得可不怎么样
Relax. With a bit of practice,
别担心 只要多加练习
she'll be merge-ready in no time.
她很快就能去融合了
Phasmatos radium cara. Phasmatos--
[咒语]
Liv.
丽芙
Liv?
丽芙
Hey. Liv!
丽芙
Sorry.
抱歉
What the hell are you doing here?
你怎么会在这儿
She doesn't have time for this.
她没时间帮你干这个
Invisique. No!
[咒语] 不
So, Liv's gone. I need a plan b.
丽芙不见了 我需要后备计划
Wait, what do you mean she's gone?
等等 什么叫她不见了
Her wonder twin took her and I can't just go blazing in there.
她被双胞胎弟弟带走了 我又不能就这么闯进去
Kai will kill Elena to spite me.
卡伊一定会杀了埃琳娜来气我
I need a witch.
我需要一个女巫
I can do it.
让我来吧
You can barely light a candle.
你连蜡烛都点不着
Cloaking is one of the first things they teach you as a Gemini.
隐身咒是双子巫师团成员学习的第一个法术
I learned it when I was a kid.
我很小的时候就学会了
But? I'll have to stay beside Damon while I do it,
但是呢 施法时我必须在达蒙身边
which means I'll have to go inside.
所以我得进去
Ok, look, there's gotta be some other option.
一定还有别的办法的
There is.
是有
Right here.
在这儿呢
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表