You have to get out town now, Bon.
你得马上离镇 邦
I'm not letting Kai win.
我不会让卡伊得逞的
Bonnie, Elena's the only thing that Damon Salvatore cares about.
邦妮 达蒙·塞尔瓦托只在乎埃琳娜一个人
He'll kill you.
他会杀了你的
You have to get out of here now.
你得赶紧走
Damon, think about it.
达蒙 想想看啊
Every day that you wake up without Elena in your arms,
每天你不拥着埃琳娜醒来
you'll have the burning desire to kill Bonnie.
你都会十分渴望杀了邦妮
Of course, you could just get it over with and kill her now,
当然 你也可以直接就杀了她
but Elena will probably never speak to you again.
但埃琳娜可能再也不会理你了
Hang on. Hang on. I just...
等等 等等
I just need two seconds.
我需要休息一下
Well, you are the one who chose a 5-mile hike
是你选择徒步五英里
to say good-bye to me.
跟我道别的
This isn't good-bye, Stefan.
这不是道别 斯特凡
Besides, this hike
而且 这段路
is where I told you I didn't want to be a vampire.
是我告诉你我不想做吸血鬼的地方
I thought it would be fitting considering.
我觉得这很合适 考虑到目前情况
Because you're a weak human again?
因为你又是脆弱的人类了吗
You knew that I never wanted to be a vampire,
你知道我根本不想做吸血鬼
even before we took our first steps up that mountain.
甚至在我们登上山之前
You just wanted to hear me say it out loud.
你只是想听我说出来
Well, a lot of good that did.
这有什么用
I guess what I'm trying to say is that
我想说的是
you knew me better than anyone.
你比任何人都更了解我
You always have,
你一向了解我
which is why you already know how impossible it is for me to--
所以你也知道 我是不可能
to find the words to say good-bye.
跟你道别的
Don't.
那就别
I can't do this, not--not now, not ever.
我做不到 现在不行 今后也不行
Where's Damon?
达蒙呢
Bonnie tracked Kai.
邦妮找到了卡伊
He went to go beat the sleeping spell out of him.
他去逼他说出沉睡咒了
Stefan, this whole thing with Elena,
斯特凡 埃琳娜的事
if they can't break the spell,
如果他们无法打破咒语
are you gonna be ok?
你会没事吗
Are you?
你呢
Of course not,
当然有事
but when she wakes up, she'll still be my best friend.
但她醒来时 还会是我的好朋友
After Bonnie's lived a long and happy life.
那时邦妮已经度过了幸福长寿的一生
But you--you were soul mates,
但你 你们曾是灵魂伴侣
and I want to make sure that you're ok.
我想知道你不会有事
I don't think Elena necessarily
我觉得埃琳娜进入我的人生
came into my life to be my soul mate.
未必就是为了做我的灵魂伴侣
I mean, she was.
她曾经是的
We loved each other,
我们爱过彼此
but she was also the only person I've ever met
但她也是 我见过的唯一
who actually believed that my brother was worth loving,
真的认为我哥哥值得爱的人
and she reminded me that I used to
她提醒了我 我曾经
believe that about him, too,
也认为他值得爱
and her faith in him,
她对他的信念
it brought Damon and me back together,
让我和达蒙重新和好
and, yeah, I--I loved her
我的确爱她
more than I ever thought I could love somebody else,
超越了我对爱情的期望
but I think in the end
但我想说到底
I needed him more than I needed her.
比起她 我更需要他
Is that why...
是因为这个
you feel you need to stay away from me?
你才觉得要和我保持距离吗
Is it because you think that I haven't moved on?
是因为你觉得我还没有放开她吗
S--no. Stefan, I--
不是的 斯特凡
I'm sure it sounds like I'm making a million excuses,
我知道再怎么说也好像一个又一个借口
but you and I--
但是你和我
I can't do this right now.
我现在不能跟你谈这事
I'm sorry.
对不起
Hello!
有人吗
Anyone still alive, hmm?
还有人活着吗
Anyone alive, just raise your hand.
活着的人举个手
I need blood.
我需要点血
You need more than blood.
你不止需要血
Maybe some ointment.
可能还需要点药膏
'Cause gross.
你可浑身是血
Do your friends think you're funny?
你朋友们也觉得你很幽默吗
Because maybe if you were funny,
因为如果你很幽默
if you were the one with the good jokes,
总是巧话连篇
who they could always count on to make them laugh,
让他们觉得和你在一起总是很开心
maybe they'd be cool with letting you live instead of Elena.
也许他们就会选择让你活着而不是埃琳娜
You are right. So the sick humor's your thing.
你说的对 有病态幽默感的是你嘛
I'm just the one that does magic.
我只是会魔法
Undo the spell, Kai!
解除魔法 卡伊
I can't.
我做不到
What's done is done.
木已成舟了
Ossox.
[咒语]
Again!
再来
I can't undo the spell, Bonnie.
我解除不了魔法 邦妮
My death made it permanent.
我的死决定了它不可解除
Fine. I'll just wait for the werewolf bite to kill you.
好啊 那我就等着狼人的咬伤害死你吧
You know what's funny?
你知道好笑的是什么吗
I didn't even know werewolves were real
在我被一只狼人咬伤前
until I got bit by one.
我都不知道他们真的存在
The thing is, Bon,
重点是 邦
the only way a guy turns into a wolf
让狼人变形的原理
is if it's magic, right,
就是魔法 对吗
so technically, their venom's magic, too.
所以严格来说 他们的毒液也是种魔法
So I just went ahead and siphoned it up.
所以我只要把魔法吸走就行
No, no.
不要
Motus.
[咒语]
Just dance with me.
跟我跳支舞吧
This was supposed to be our big night.
今晚是我们俩的大日子
Tell me, Damon.
告诉我吧 达蒙
I can see it all over your face.
从你脸上的表情我就能看出来
How bad is it?
情况到底有多糟
Kai linked you to Bonnie.
卡伊把你和邦妮连在了一起
You won't wake up until she dies.
她不死你就无法醒来
What?!
什么
He won, Elena.
他赢了 埃琳娜
What are you gonna do?
你要怎么做
Damon.
达蒙
Damon?
达蒙
Bonnie.
邦妮
Bonnie. Damon.
邦妮 达蒙
How dumb are you?
你是有多傻
I deliver you a dying Bonnie Bennett on a silver platter, and--whoosh--
我可是把一个将死的邦妮·贝内特
right over your head.
双手奉上了
Damon.
达蒙
You're ok.
你没事了
Damon.
达蒙
Uh, translation-- she's about to croak.
帮她翻译一下 她就要死了
Damon.
达蒙
Of course, you don't have to help her.
当然了 你不非得救她
You could just walk away.
你只要离开就好
She dies of a collapsed lung,
她死于肺衰竭
no blood on your hands,
不用脏了你的手
and you and Elena get to live the life you always dreamed of.
你和埃琳娜也能像你梦寐以求的那样白头偕老了
Either way, you better act quick.
不管怎样 你最好快点选择
I'm so sorry, Bonnie.
对不起 邦妮
That's it? He just left you?
就这样吗 他就这么走啦
The whole point was that this would torture him for a while.
重点就是想让他纠结一阵啊
I mean, you'd think he'd at least flip a coin--
我以为他至少会丢个硬币
heads, he picks you, tails, he picks--
人头 就选你 如果是花就选
Heads it is.
那就选人头吧
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表