but I will be here.
但我会陪着你
I will help you through this,
我会陪你撑过去
but you have to give me a chance.
但你得给我个机会
Please.
求求你
Come back.
回来吧
You shouldn't have done that.
你不该那么做的
Where have you been?
你去哪了
The bathroom line was, like, a mile long.
厕所门口在排大队
I mean, look at all these crazy people here.
看看这地方有多少人
You are so boring.
你真无趣
No wonder Elena didn't pick you.
怪不得埃琳娜没选你
Honest truth. How good are you at surgery?
说实话 你做手术怎么样
I'm a premed sophomore. I'm terrible.
我只是医学院预科二年级生 差劲透了
Perfect! Come with me.
太好了 跟我来
There you are. Finally!
总算来了啊
Where's your date?
你的女伴呢
What, you don't want to show her off in front of Stefan?
怎么 你不想在斯特凡面前炫耀一下吗
I'm afraid she doesn't find me nearly as fascinating as I do.
恐怕她不像我那么喜欢我
But you have an accent.
但你有口音啊
Anything you say is automatically fascinating.
你随便说什么都迷死人
I'm afraid we found the exception.
恐怕她是个例外了
Told her I was a vampire,
我跟她说我是个吸血鬼
and her eyes glazed over literally.
然后她就那么扫了我一眼
Pure and utter disinterest.
完全不感兴趣
What's funny?
有什么好笑的
Stefan's been looking out for Sarah
斯特凡自莎拉还是个婴儿时
ever since she was a baby,
就一直在照顾她
which means he will protect her at any cost.
所以他会不惜一切代价保护她
Ok.
然后呢
So what do you do when you want someone
如果你不想让某人跟吸血鬼
to have nothing to do with vampires?
扯上关系 你会怎么做
Compel them not to care about anything to do with vampires.
催眠他们不在意吸血鬼的一切
Caroline Forbes, you're a genius.
卡罗琳·福布斯 你是个天才
Thank you.
谢谢
Now why don't I show you
让我向你
some of my other talents?
展现我其他的天赋吧
Sorry, luv.
抱歉 亲爱的
It's not as much fun when you're not really you.
你不是你自己 这样就没意思了
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Don't freak out, but--ahem.
别惊慌 不过
Just get this over with.
赶紧做完拉倒吧
Spit it out.
快说啊
I wanted...
我想...
to apologize...
为我所做的
for anything I did...
伤害你的事
that hurt you.
向你道歉
Bon?
邦妮
Did you hear what I said?
你听到我说的话了吗
If I see your face again,
如果再让我看到你的脸
I will melt it off.
我就把它熔掉
I imagined that going a little differently.
跟我想象的情况不太一样
Bonnie, hey. It's me.
邦妮 是我
Where'd you go? Call me.
你去哪了 给我回电♥话♥
It worked.
管用了
It worked?
管用了吗
You're Caroline's emotional trigger?
你是卡罗琳的情感开关
I saw it in her eyes. She's still in there.
我在她眼睛里看到了她真实的自己
We just have to go find her.
我们只需要把她找回来
Wait. She's gone?
等等 她不见了吗
Stefan, she made it very clear
斯特凡 她说得很明确
that if we mess with her she's gonna retaliate.
如果我们企图改变她 她会报复的
Then we find her, we lock her up,
那我们就找到她 把她关起来
and I push until I break through.
我会一直逼她 直到她回归自我
I can get her back, Elena.
我能把她找回来 埃琳娜
Ok.
好吧
Ok. Let's go find her.
好吧 我们去找她
What, you really think I want to hear from you right now?
你真觉得我现在想听你的电♥话♥吗
Is someone having a bad night?
看来有人今晚过得不怎么好啊
What are you doing with Enzo's phone?
恩佐的电♥话♥怎么在你那里
I stole it, but that's not the question
我偷来的 不过那不是
that you should be asking right now.
你现在该问的问题
You should be asking "Why does Enzo have
你应该问"恩佐的手♥机♥里
Sarah Salvatore's number in his phone,"
怎么会有莎拉·塞尔瓦托的号♥码"
or maybe "Where is Sarah Salvatore,"
或者问"莎拉·塞尔瓦托在哪"
and ultimately, "What the hell are you going to do to her, Caroline?"
最后再问"你到底想对她做什么 卡罗琳"
Hello? Enzo?
有人吗 恩佐
Over here, luv.
这里 亲爱的
Um, actually, I'm looking for--
其实我是在找...
Enzo. Yeah. I heard you.
恩佐 我知道 我听见了
He's not here right now, but I am.
他现在不在 不过我在
Caroline, what the hell are you doing with Sarah?
卡罗琳 你想对莎拉做什么
There! An appropriate question.
对了 这才是你该问的问题
Thank you for asking.
谢谢你问了
As a matter of fact,
事实上
I'm going to kill her.
我打算杀了她
Calm down.
冷静点
It's just me. He's not here.
只有我 他没来
Bonnie, this is about my mom.
邦妮 是关于我妈妈的事
Kai knows a lot of stuff about my mom.
卡伊知道很多关于我妈妈的事
I don't care.
我不在乎
I told you I didn't want to see him again,
我跟你说了我不想再看见他
and you did it anyway.
可你还是把他带来了
I know, but, Bonnie Was I unclear?
我知道 可是 我说得不够清楚吗
He just wanted to talk.
他只想跟你谈谈
Now I want to talk.
现在我想说
So listen.
你听着
I get that he hurt you.
我知道他伤害了你
I said listen!
我说了听着
I want you to feel what I felt.
我要感受我的感受
You were there
你看到了
the first time he hurt me,
他第一次伤害我的时候
an arrow through the stomach,
一箭射中我的腹部
but you weren't there for what happened next,
但后来你不在了
when he chased me through the hospital,
他在医院里追赶我
when he strangled me,
他勒得我无法呼吸
he drugged me, he tied me up,
他给我下药 把我绑起来
and he stuck me in a trunk,
塞进车厢
and then suddenly, he wants to be nice, huh,
可是突然间 他想示好了
start over.
重头来过
Bonnie.
邦妮
Sound familiar?
这话听着耳熟吗
He lied, and then he stabbed me again!
他说谎 然后又刺了我
Then came the worst part
接着是最可怕的部分
because when it was all over
因为当一切结束时
he left me
他丢下了我
alone...
孤零零一人
And I wish I could share what that feels like,
真希望我能让你也感受一下那种感觉
but I can't.
但我做不到
I want you to get out.
你给我出去
Bonnie, I'm sorry.
邦妮 对不起
Get out!
出去
I'm making margaritas.
我在调玛格丽塔呢
You want one?
要来一杯吗
Where's Sarah?
莎拉呢
I see Stefan filled you in on his big secret.
看来斯特凡把他的大秘密告诉你啦
Where is she, Caroline?
她在哪 卡罗琳
Not here. That would be stupid.
当然不在这儿 我会那么笨吗
She's with Liam. Say hi!
她和连姆在一起 打个招呼吧
Hello?
有人吗
Sarah is helping Liam with his surgical skills.
莎拉在帮连姆提高手术技巧
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表