You'll feel it forever. No!
你永远无法摆脱 不
Could you be more of a douchebag cliche?
你就是个最标准的混♥蛋♥
I got a little out of control. I know.
我有点失控 我知道
A little? It's not Luke's fault that your friend's
有点 你的朋友利用卢克的内疚
emotionally blackmailing him to fulfill whatever mental head case crap
来要挟他帮她撑过她自己的精神崩溃
she's going through.
不是卢克的错
Grief. It's called grief.
悲伤 那叫悲伤
Your brother got to live that day, remember?
你弟弟那天活下来了 还记得吗
The rest of us lost people because of him.
而我们因为他失去了朋友
I'm aware of that, Tyler.
这我知道 泰勒
I think about it every day.
我无时无刻不在想着这事
So does Luke.
卢克也是
A lot of you got your lives back, too,
但你们很多人也起死回生了
because of me.
多亏了我
So, at the very least, do me a favor
所以至少 算是为了我
and lay off my brother.
别再欺负我弟弟了
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说的对 我很抱歉
Yeah. Our twin powers don't work like that.
双胞胎的心灵感应没那么强
You actually have to tell Luke to his face.
你得当面跟卢克道歉
Well, I will. Listen.
我会的 听着
Liv, 4 months ago, I could do anything.
丽芙 4个月前 我可以做到任何事
I could make anyone do anything that I wanted.
我可以强迫任何人按照我的意思行事
I was stronger than most people on this earth.
我比地球上大多数人都强壮
And then it went away.
可我失去了这力量
And all that's left inside of me is rage.
现在我心里只剩下了愤怒
Why are you telling me this?
为什么跟我说这个
Because I want you to understand that I am trying to deal with it.
因为我希望你明白我在努力控制我的情绪
Ok, good. Good luck dealing with it.
好吧 真好 祝你好运了
Why do you do that?
你为什么要这样
I'm trying to talk to you
我想跟你好好说话
and you just give me that look and walk away?
你就给我那么一副表情 然后甩手走人
What would you like me to do, Tyler?
那你想让我怎么做 泰勒
It's Stefan. Leave a message.
我是斯特凡 请留言
Hey. It's me.
是我
Just leaving another message about
只是想告诉你
how today was not a good day.
今天真不是个好日子
Everyone drifted apart.
大家渐行渐远
It's like
就好像
everyone's pretending they can get through this alone.
每个人都假装能独自撑过这一切
Elena's gone.
埃琳娜变了
And I think she's so scared to accept what happened
我觉得她太害怕接受现实
that she's become a completely different person.
所以整个变了一个人
And if you ask me, Tyler's just hiding at Whitmore,
要我说 泰勒只是躲在惠特莫
pretending everything's fine
假装一切都好
as if he can outrun his werewolf gene or something.
好像这样就能摆脱他的狼人基因
Matt and Jeremy never leave Mystic Falls anymore.
马特和杰里米现在都不出神秘瀑布镇了
There's an invisible wall standing between us and them
我们与他们之间有道无形的墙
and nobody's doing anything about it.
而大家都没在想办法解决
Part of me wonders if they hope we never find a way back in.
我甚至会想 他们是不是希望我们永远都回不去
And then there's me,
还有我
just sitting in a diner on the border of town
孤身一人坐在镇边界的餐馆里
looking for a way to get our home back.
寻找夺回家园的办法
We just lost two of our closest friends.
我们刚刚失去了两个最亲密的朋友
We need each other. We need to be together, Stefan,
我们需要彼此 我们需要在一起 斯特凡
or pretty soon we're just gonna end up
不然很快我们就会变成
pictures in a yearbook in a drawer somewhere,
抽屉里的年鉴照片中久远的回忆
and so, that is why I am not going to stop calling you
所以 我会一直打电♥话♥给你
until you pick up the phone and I hear your voice
直到你接电♥话♥ 让我听到你的声音
and you tell me that you are going to help me fix it.
听到你对我说 你会帮我解决这一切
Because I'm not going to give up on us.
因为我不会放弃我们之间的情谊
Do you like being a vampire?
你喜欢做吸血鬼吗
Why don't you get some sleep?
不如你先睡会儿
We'll talk about it tomorrow
等明天药效过后
when that crap's out of your system.
我们再好好聊聊
Because with all the funerals
因为又要举办葬礼
and the start of the year...
加上新学期开始
we never really talked about how you're dealing with all this.
我们一直都没时间谈谈你的感受
You mean with me coming back to life?
你是说我死而复生的事
Well, moving away from Mystic Falls helped.
离开神秘瀑布镇对我来说是件好事
And since my ex-girlfriend is
我的前女友
happily married to a pediatrician up in Alaska,
嫁给了阿♥拉♥斯加的一个儿科医师
I didn't have any awkward reunions to handle.
我也不用担心什么尴尬的重聚
I meant the blood lust.
我是说对鲜血的饥渴
The heightened emotions and immortality.
增强的情绪感知 和不死之身
Honestly, Elena...
说实话 埃琳娜
I hate everything about being a vampire.
我痛恨吸血鬼的一切
Me, too.
我也是
At least I did.
至少我曾经是的
Then one day, I discovered the good part.
可突然有一天 我发现了它的美好
You know... the promise that love could be eternal.
爱情可以成为永恒的美好承诺
And I had that with Damon.
我本来与达蒙拥有这一切
which means for the rest of eternity,
所以从今以后直到永恒
I'm gonna have a hole in my heart where
我心里本属于他的位置
he's supposed to be.
只会剩下一个空洞
Trust me. It gets easier.
相信我 时间会冲淡一切
I know how death works, Ric.
我了解死亡 里克
Trust me. I have done it. A lot.
相信我 我死过好多次了
There's no such thing as moving on.
人不可能放得下
It's a lie.
那是骗人的
So, if I'm ever going to be able to fall in love again,
所以如果我想重新爱上别人
and make eternity bearable,
让我的永恒不那么痛苦
I need you to do something.
我需要你帮我一个忙
What?
什么
You were created by the original vampire spell,
你是由始祖吸血鬼咒语创造的
which means you can compel other vampires.
所以你能催眠其他吸血鬼
And since I can't take away my vampirism,
既然我没法放弃吸血鬼身份
I want you to take away Damon.
我要你抹去达蒙
I want you to compel me to forget that
我要你催眠我忘记
I ever loved him.
我爱过他
Every day I tell you I hate that.
每天我都告诉你我不喜欢这样
And every day I do it.
但每天我都还会这么做
Bon appetit.
祝你好胃口
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表