You don't even like football.
你都不喜欢橄榄球
No, but I like drinking in the parking lot beforehand.
的确 但我喜欢赛前在停车场喝酒
Caroline, you're coming.
卡罗琳 来吧
Tyler, don't act like you have any ground to stand on.
泰勒 你根本没资格说我 好吗
You skipped an entire year.
你翘了一整年呢
And you hounded me for an entire year.
你还找了我一整年呢
So, here I am. Now, get your ass back here.
我来了 赶快回来吧
Caroline, I'm picking you up at your house at 6 p.m. sharp tomorrow.
卡罗琳 我明晚6点整去你家接你
Ok? Bring your school spirit. Bye.
好吗 带上校园精神 再见
Anyway...
总之
As I was saying.
我刚刚说了
I haven't exactly found a spell
我还没有找到
that can undo an anti-magic border per se,
可以逆转反魔法边界的咒语
but this book mentions travelers,
但这本书里提到了旅行者
which isn't that helpful,
虽然帮助不大
but at least it's a step in the right direction.
但至少算是有了正确的方向
Sweetheart. Yeah?
亲爱的 怎么了
You should go with them tomorrow.
你明天该跟他们去
No. We're gonna go see a movie.
不要 我们要去看电影
We have spent the entire summer together.
我们一整个夏天都在一起
God. You're sick of me.
天呐 你腻味我了
Caroline, you just lost one of your best friends.
卡罗琳 你刚刚失去了一个闺蜜
It makes sense that you want to hold on to what's familiar,
你自然会想留住你熟悉的一切
but Elena lost her, too,
但埃琳娜也失去了她
and she clearly misses you.
而且她显然很想你
No. Elena clearly has taken up residency on planet denial,
不 埃琳娜显然还拒绝承认现实
where football is more important than her boyfriend
才会觉得橄榄球比她男朋友
being swept away into oblivion.
被卷入虚无更重要
Do you know she's barely cried for him?
你知道她都没怎么为他流泪吗
She was a full-on wreck over Bonnie for months,
她几个月来为邦妮的死伤心欲绝
but every time I mention Damon, it's like nothing ever happened.
可我要是提到达蒙 她就像没事人一样
Caroline, Elena has experienced more grief
卡罗琳 埃琳娜经历的惨剧
than anyone I've ever met.
是我认识的人中最多的
You should cut her some slack.
你还是别对她太苛刻了
What? Someone trample over Mr. Davis's flower bed again?
怎么了 又有人践踏戴维斯先生的花坛了
Two kids were admitted to the hospital
两个孩子被送入医院
with suspicious wounds on their necks.
他们脖子上有可疑的伤口
Vampire attacks? How?
吸血鬼吗 怎么可能
Vampires can't get into Mystic Falls.
吸血鬼不能进入神秘瀑布镇
No, but they can lurk around the borders.
的确 但他们可以在镇界徘徊
I gotta cut lunch short.
我得先走了
That's it. I gotta take care of this. Listen.
我得去处理一下 听我说
Consider Elena's offer, ok?
考虑一下埃琳娜的提议 好吗
Mystic Falls isn't going anywhere.
神秘瀑布镇又跑不了
Hey, don't forget your basket.
别落下篮子
She doesn't want to let go.
她不想放弃
I get it.
这我懂
I don't want to let go, either.
我也不想放弃
I don't want to think that everything's changed,
我不愿意接受一切都已改变
that I have to start over.
我还得重新开始
The worst thing that could possibly happen actually did.
最可怕的事真的发生了
But I don't have to.
但我不用接受
Anyway, that was my day. How was yours?
总之 我今天就这样 你怎么样
Can we go back to the part
能再说一遍
where Ric came back to life to be a college professor?
里克起死回生去做大学教授那段吗
"Occult."
神秘学
The word in its literal translation means "hidden."
如果直译 这个词是"隐匿"的意思
Therefore, the study of the occult--
所以说 神秘学研究
Therefore, the study of the occult
所以说 神秘学的研究
is the study of hidden knowledge.
也就是研究隐匿的知识
Today, we're going to discuss it as it relates to resurrection.
今天我们要讨论其与起死回生的关系
Is there something funny, Liv?
有什么很好笑吗 丽芙
More like ironic, but ok.
有点讽刺 不过没什么
Oh, Mr. Lockwood.
洛克伍德先生
How generous of the practice squad to lend you to us.
真是多谢运动队肯把你借给我们
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉迟到了
Typically, not all occult groups held a consensus on the topic.
一般来说 各个神秘团体对此事意见不一
Sorry, princess.
抱歉了 公主
Just trying to check what page we're on.
只是想看看在讲哪一页
I'm trying to listen.
我在听课呢
...apostles, the Athanasian creeds Tertullian,
亚他那修信经 德尔图良
and the western church were inclined to believe
和天主教会一般愿意相信
in resurrection of the flesh,
人的躯体可以死而复生
whereas the gnostics held the firm belief
而诺斯替教♥徒♥则坚信
that resurrection existed only in a spiritual sense.
只有人的灵魂能起死回生
Elena, you know I can smell that, right?
埃琳娜 你知道我能闻得到吧
I'm teaching a class full of kids
我在给一教室的孩子上课
who all look like blood sausages to me.
他们在我眼里都像血肠一样美味
Now, put that away.
给我收起来
Sorry.
抱歉
Uh, whereas others, like the early church fathers.
其他一些 比如初期教会宗派
Luke.
卢克
Hey, I gotta run, actually.
我得走了
Oh, no, I'll be quick. Really quick.
马上就说完的
I just--I've been really thirsty lately.
我最近非常饥渴
Do you think it's because of the... you know.
你觉得这跟那事...
Are you asking me if there are side effects
你是问我我给你的
to the ancient psychotropic herbs I've been giving you,
古精神草药有没有副作用吗
becausere there haven't exactly been clinical trials.
这东西又没经过临床试验
Obviously.
当然了
I don't--I was just wondering if maybe you could, like, I don't know-
只是 或许 你可不可以
add something to the next batch?
下次加点什么料
Yeah, or maybe there shouldn't be a next batch.
或许你该就此打住
What do you mean?
什么意思
Luke, it was your idea that I see him again, remember?
卢克 让我再见到他 是你的主意 记得吗
You were all, "Hey, Elena, I'm sorry that I wronged you.
是你来找我 说"埃琳娜 抱歉我坑了你
I'm sorry that I'm the reason your boyfriend is dead," Remember?
抱歉因为我 你失去了男友" 记得吗
And I am. I'm sorry.
我的确很抱歉
Something I made clear when I made Alaric's daytime bracelet,
我给阿♥拉♥里克做日光手镯时就说得很清楚了
because you asked.
因为是你来求我
Yeah, I know. And when I went against
我知道 而且我给你拿这些草药
my coven rules to get these herbs,
是有违巫师团规矩的
because you asked. Right.
也是因为是你求我 是啊
But it's time to return to reality here.
但你该回归现实了
Look, I'm fine.
我没事
I'm ok. I promise.
我真的没事
Just come by my place by 5, ok?
5点去我那儿 好吗
Elena. Thank you.
埃琳娜 谢谢
Hey, Dean.
迪恩
I think a zero might've fallen off my paycheck.
我工资单上是不是少了个零啊
Oh, yeah. I had to dock you 200 bucks.
是啊 我扣了你两百
For what?
为什么
Dan Zimmer said you put a ding on the hood of his Shelby.
丹·齐默说你撞凹了他的车前盖
Dan's wife put a ding on the hood of his shelby.
那是他老婆弄的
That's funny.
真好笑
Sounds like you're calling my best customer a liar.
你似乎是在说我最好的客人撒谎呢
You're ripping me off, Dean.
你这是坑我 迪恩
What you gonna do about it, kid?
你能怎么样 小子
You gonna quit?
要辞职吗
Run off to wherever the hell you came from?
跑回你不知道在什么鬼地方的老家吗
That's what I thought.
我猜也是
Hello? Hey, just checkiing in
喂 就是打电♥话♥来
to see if your contact panned out yet.
看看你你查到什么结果没有
Still working on it.
还在找
Good. Keep me posted. Let me know how it goes.
很好 有进展告诉我
You already read all that?
这些都看完了啊
Cover to cover, with no mention
全看了 里面完全没有
on how to undo an anti-magic force-field.
如何撤销反魔法场的办法
And if I'm going to single-handedly take back our town,
如果我要一个人夺回我们的小镇
I'm gonna need a little bit more to go on.
我需要更多资料
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表