I am jealous of Stefan.
我嫉妒斯特凡
He has what I want-- respect, family,
他拥有一切我想要的 别人的尊敬 家人
girls he doesn't deserve.
那些他根本配不上的女孩
He throws it all away, and yet still somehow
可他把这一切都抛弃了 可是
manages to come out winning.
他还是会赢
You are going to help me deplete every ounce
你要帮助我耗尽他人生中的
of happiness from his life,
每一丝幸福
and when there's nothing left,
等他一无所有的时候
I'll decide if you get to live.
我再决定你能不能留一命
Oh, and, uh,
还有
happy holidays.
节日快乐
You mean home home?
你是说你自己家吗
Just walked through the front door,
刚走进前门
which I probably start locking
不过该赶紧锁门了
now that Kai's supercharged and on the prowl.
满负荷的卡伊正在外面游荡呢
Let's just celebrate the fact that we can go home.
让我们庆祝一下可以回家这件事吧
I could really use some happy news right now.
我现在真的需要点好消息
Today sucked.
今天糟透了
I'm listening.
说来听听
So look. I don't know what we were or are
我不记得过去 也不知道现在我们算什么
or what we're supposed to be,
或应该算什么
but all I know is that today was pretty horrible,
我只知道 今天太糟糕了
and I just-- I want to see you.
我真的 很想见你
I have something I need to tell you.
我有话想跟你说
Come over.
过来吧
I'll cook you dinner, and we'll talk about our crappy days.
我给你做饭 我们谈谈那些糟糕的日子
That just doesn't make sense.
说不通啊
My mom would have said something to me.
我妈妈会对我说些什么的
We were worried, so...
我们很担心 所以
Elena compelled one of the doctors for information.
埃琳娜催眠一个医生透露消息
Ok. So my mom has a brain tumor.
好吧 我妈妈有脑瘤
Then we'll just give her vampire blood.
那我们就给她吸血鬼的血
Caroline, don't you think that if our blood cured cancer
卡罗琳 你觉得如果我们的血能治疗癌症
we would have heard about that by now?
我们到现在还会不知道吗
Fine. Then when are they gonna operate?
好吧 那么他们什么时候动手术
That's the problem. They can't.
问题就在这儿 他们不能
Ok. Well, if they can't operate,
好吧 如果他们不能手术
then they'll give her chemo, right?
那么就会进行化疗 对吧
The tumor is growing so fast
肿瘤长得太迅速
the doctors don't think that will work.
医生觉得化疗没用的
Well, then they're wrong
那么他们错了
because they don't know her.
因为他们不了解她
They don't know how strong she is.
他们不知道她有多坚强
I mean, she's gonna get through this, Stefan.
她会挺过去的 斯特凡
Right?
对吗
It's ok. It's all right.
没事 没事的
We miss you, Bonnie.
我们想你 邦妮
I miss you guys.
我想你们
That's not possible.
不可能
What?
什么
This was gone.
这车毁了的
I blew this up.
我把它炸飞了
Yeah? Well, you weren't around to annoy me
是啊 过去这四个月
for the last 4 months, so
没有你在身边烦我
I had a bit of extra time on my hands.
所以我有些闲暇时间
Think of it as a
就当做是
early merry christmas/late welcome back to life present.
提前的圣诞礼物 迟来的庆祝复生礼物吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey. Just, uh, do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Don't die again.
别再死了
Those fenders were a real bitch to find.
那些挡泥板真的太难找了
Deal.
成交
Deal.
成交
Yeah.
好棒
Well, we're home.
我们回家了
Yep.
是啊
You sticking around?
你要留下吗
Well, that depends.
看情况
Might have to kill Jeremy if I find out that he slept in my bed.
如果发现杰里米睡过我的床 我也许得杀了他
Mistletoe. Clever.
槲寄生 聪明
Hello. Anybody there?
有人吗 谁在那儿
Damon, what are you doing?
达蒙 你在干什么
Are you gonna let me in or...
你要让我进去吗 还是...
I may have put a cloaking spell on us.
我可能在我们身上下了隐身咒
How genius is that?
多聪明啊
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表