Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
What about Bonnie?
那邦妮呢
She sacrificed herself so I could come back.
为了我能回来 她牺牲了自己
She's all alone.
她孤身一人
I'm sorry I compelled away the memories.
我不该催眠忘记从前的记忆
We'll make new ones.
我们可以再制♥造♥新的
I hate you for ruining our friendship,
我恨你毁了我们的友谊
and I think that I deserve better than that.
我觉得我不应沦落至此
Enzo, let her go, or I swear--
恩佐 放她走 否则我发誓
No!
不
How do you feel about being a hunter again?
想再次成为猎人吗
Why?
为什么
Because I want you to help me kill Enzo.
我要你帮我杀了恩佐
Get the ascendant from Jo.
从乔那里要来支配器
I understand.
明白了
Damon is a vampire.
达蒙是吸血鬼
Are you saying Damon compelled me?
你是说达蒙催眠了我吗
He wouldn't do that. He's my friend.
他不会那样做的 他可是我的朋友
Jo drove me across the border.
乔开车带我穿过了镇界
Look, Ric.
听我说 里克
My coven put Kai in a prison world.
我们巫师团把卡伊囚禁在了另一个世界里
Kai?
卡伊
As in our brother, my twin.
我们的哥哥 我的双胞胎哥哥
In our coven's tradition,
按我们巫师团的传统
the twins merge their strength.
双胞胎的要融合法力
The stronger one wins, absorbing their twin's power.
强的那个会获胜 吸收另一人的法力
The weaker one dies.
稍弱的那个会死
I'm not gonna let you die.
我不会让你死的
Kai is here.
卡伊来了
I guess this is that, uh,
我想这就是那个
antimagic border,
反魔法边界了
Which means now there's a psycho loose in mystic falls
就是说 现在神秘瀑布镇有个疯子
and no vampires around to stop him.
而且没有吸血鬼能阻止他
What the hell do you want?
你想干什么
Feel like making a deal with the devil?
想和魔鬼做个交易吗
How much are you gonna want to kill me
如果我今晚不能去
if I need to rain check tonight?
你会多想杀了我
What happened?
怎么回事
I have a possible 480 hit-and-run on campus,
校区发生疑似严重肇事逃逸事故
one DOA, 4 reds en route.
一人送到死亡 四名伤者在路上
Have your previous boyfriends understood this language you speak?
你以前的男友能听懂你的"黑话"吗
I'm gonna miss dinner
我吃不上晚饭了
So you're my boyfriend now?
你现在是我男朋友了
There's no hospital code for awkward silence.
医院没有针对尴尬沉默的行话
Give me two hours. Save me dinner.
等我两小时 给我留点晚餐
Doctor, we have a young female with abdominal wounds.
医生 年轻女性 腹部受伤
Put her in T3. I need 10 milligrams of morphine.
送去T3室 给我10毫克吗♥啡♥
Mine's conscious.
我这个还有意识
See a lot of blood, no broken bones.
大量出血 没有骨折
Making any sense to you?
你觉得这有道理吗
No, it's not. What happened to you?
我也不明白 你是怎么了
Were you hit by a car?
是被车撞了吗
Can't breathe.
喘不上气
It's ok. You can tell me what really happened.
没事 告诉我究竟怎么回事
Sweetheart?
亲爱的
Look at me.
看着我
What happened to you?
你是怎么了
I stabbed her.
我捅伤了她
Sorry. Had to.
抱歉 忍♥不住
You know you just declared war, right?
你知道你这就算宣战了吧
Come on. Caroline's over there.
走吧 卡罗琳在那边
Come on.
好了
Heh. Nope. I'm not noticing you.
不 我就不看你
Today's not May 10, 1994.
今天不是1994年5月10日
Today's the tree decorating ceremony,
今天是圣诞树装饰仪式
and you are not telling me otherwise.
你休想让我相信今天不是
I just figured that we were skipping Christmas this year,
我以为我们今年不过圣诞节了
You know, considering the part where I die
因为我如果跨过家乡边界
if I cross the border into my hometown.
就会死掉嘛
What happened to Christmas being your favorite time of the year?
圣诞节不是你最喜欢的日子吗
Was my favorite time of year
以前是
when I could actually live in my own house
在我可以住在自己家
and help decorate the town tree
可以帮忙妆点镇圣诞树
and drink hot cocoa with my friends.
跟朋友一起喝热可可的时候
What are you doing?
你怎么来了
You're supposed to be at
你应该去参加
the Mystic Falls tree decorating ceremony.
神秘瀑布镇圣诞树装饰仪式啊
I'm playing hooky this year.
我今年旷工了
I figure just because you can't come home for the holidays
虽然你不能回家过节
doesn't mean the holidays can't come to you.
但节日可以送上门来啊
You even brought our favorite ornaments.
你还买♥♥了我们最喜欢的装饰品
Mom!
妈妈
I, uh, didn't know which ones to get,
我不知道该买♥♥哪个
so I got both.
就两个都买♥♥了
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Your mom needed Christmas lights.
你妈妈让我去买♥♥圣诞彩灯
You have a huge dorm,
你的寝室很大
and I thought we could use an extra set of hands.
我觉得我们需要帮手
The little ones obviously.
当然是小的了
Are you watching me sleep?
你在看我睡觉吗
No. I'm watching you drool all over Ric's textbooks,
不 我在看你往里克的教科书上流口水
and considering you're already on his bad side...
鉴于他已经对你很不爽了
I don't drool.
我才不流口水
What time is it?
几点了
Time for Ric to get a new reference library.
里克该换个图书馆找资料了
We've been looking all night.
我们已经找了整晚了
I swear I haven't found anything that even remotely resembles
我根本找不到跟支配器有一点
an ascendant.
相似的东西
Well, we haven't looked hard enough.
我们找得不够努力
Let's get to it.
开始吧
Find anything yet?
有发现吗
Nope.
没有
Still staring.
还看我
It's just...
就是
Everything you've been doing for Bonnie.
你为邦妮很尽心
Thank you.
谢谢
She'd do it for us.
她会为我们这么做的
Hello, Ric.
喂 里克
Have you seen Jo?
你看见乔了吗
No, not since yesterday.
没有 从昨天起就没了
Why?
怎么了
So I asked around the hospital.
我在医院打听了
No one's seen Jo since last night at the ER.
最后有人看到乔是昨晚在急救室
A bunch of stab victims came in,
几个被捅伤的患者入院
and one of them's missing, as well.
而且其中一人也失踪了
It was Kai.
是卡伊
Jo knew he'd come after her, and he did.
乔知道他会去找她 他的确这么做了
Not to give you boyfriend lessons or anything,
倒不是想教你怎么做男友
but if you knew Jo's whackjob brother was out on the loose
如果你知道乔的疯子男友现在正在潜逃
and after her, don't you think that keeping an eye on her
而且在找她 你不觉得盯着她点
would have been a smart move?
会更明智吗
And what would you have had me do, Damon,
那你想让我怎么做 达蒙
Ask you to compel Jo to stay put?
让你催眠乔不出门吗
Guys, if Kai has Jo, we need a plan.
伙计们 如果卡伊抓了乔 我们得制定计划
Plan's easy. Find Kai, fftt, kill Kai.
简单 找到卡伊 杀了他
Bottom line, we need to keep Kai alive.
总之 我们得保住卡伊的性命
You think I'm gonna protect the guy
你觉得我会去保护一个
who chased us around the house
我们四岁的时候
with a baseball bat when we were 4?
拿着棒球棍满屋找我们的人吗
Luke's right, Tyler.
卢克说得对 泰勒
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表