**Not afraid*
*却不畏惧
**Not alone*
*因为我们并不孤独
**Let us hope by some good pleasure*
*祈祷一切遂愿
**Safely to*
*终能平安
**Arrive at home*
*返回家中
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
I'm sober.
我没醉
Don't ask me to leave.
别让我走
I'm not. I'm glad you pulled it together.
我没打算 很高兴你振作了起来
The thing is, Ty, I get it, all right?
我想说 泰 我理解你 好吗
We've all been through so much
我们都经历了很多事
that it's bound to make us a little crazy.
我们情绪不稳定也很正常
I was thinking,
我在想
you know, watching the way all those cops honored her today,
今天看那些警♥察♥为她凭吊时
I want to be a part of something like that,
我也想拥有这样的荣耀
so I talked to one of the deputies,
所以我找了一位警官
and he gave me an application.
他给了我一份申请表
There's this, uh, officer training program.
是加入一个警员训练营
Seems pretty cool, you know, like something
看起来挺酷 感觉像是
I'm supposed to be a part of.
我该有的归宿
I got one for you, too.
我给你也要了一份
Hey. Are you leaving?
你要走了吗
Yeah. I think I've done the whole funeral thing enough for one day.
葬礼忙了一天 我已经受够了
I'll walk you home.
我送你回去
No. It's two blocks.
不用 就两条街
I'll be fine, Elena.
我不会有事的 埃琳娜
I just don't think it's a good idea
我觉得今晚不该
for you to be alone tonight, you know?
让你单独待着
I think that's exactly what I need actually.
其实我觉得那正是我需要的
Thank you for everything you did today, Elena.
谢谢你今天为我做的一切 埃琳娜
I'll never forget it.
我绝不会忘记
You're welcome, but--
不客气 但是
I'll be fine, Elena, ok?
我没事的 埃琳娜
I just had to get through today.
我只是需要挨过今天
Oh, my god.
天哪
Let's do this.
我们做吧
Ahh. Me, our coven, and the prison worlds thank you.
我 巫师团 各个监狱世界都感谢你
What exactly is this other prison world?
另一个监狱世界到底是什么
A place filled with crappy people like me, I'm sure.
一定是住满了我这种坏人的地方
Congrats.
恭喜
You're saving their miserable lives from oblivion.
你让他们悲惨的生活免遭堙没
Don't look so stressed.
别这么紧张
You never liked being a witch anyway.
反正你本来就不想当女巫
Shut up.
闭嘴
Oh, God.
天呐
I can do this.
我可以的
Blue lights, the eclipse,
北极光 日蚀
they're both recurring events.
都是循环出现的天体现象
I can get out of here.
我可以出去的
Come on.
加油
Come on.
加油
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
你又是谁
It's done.
结束了
Thank you.
谢谢你
And congratulations.
还有 恭喜了
Have a good life, sissie.
生活愉快 妹妹
What did he say?
他说什么
The reason I was sick,
他说我呕吐的原因
it wasn't food poisoning.
不是食物中毒
What was it?
那是什么
He said I'm pregnant.
他说我怀孕了
I don't know what to say. I don't -- hmm.
我不知道该说什么了 我不知道
I don't know what to do with that.
我不知道该怎么办了
Marry me.
嫁给我吧
What?!
什么
No, no.
不要
That's a pity proposal.
我不要出于同情的求婚
You can't throw a pity proposal at a pregnant ex-witch.
不要因为同情向怀孕的前女巫求婚
I don't even know if I want kids,
我都不知道我想不想要孩子
let alone get married.
更别说结婚了
Oh, my god. What are you doing?
天哪 你在干什么
I bought this the day after your brother died.
你弟弟死后我就买♥♥了它
Caroline's mother was sick, and you were in danger,
当时卡罗琳的母亲病着 你也身处危险
and I just thought life's too short,
我觉得 人生苦短
and I've been trying to plan for the right moment,
之后我一直想找个合适的时机求婚
which was supposed to be this morning with breakfast in bed,
本打算今早在床上吃早餐的时候
you know, until you started puking up last night's dinner.
结果因为你在吐就没成
Ric.
里克
We can talk about choices and all that.
我们可以讨论你想要的到底是什么
We can...
我们可以
But I would really love to have this baby with you.
但我真的很愿意和你一起抚养这孩子
That's, uh,
那是
that's something I never thought I'd have.
那是我从没想过我会拥有的东西
So this isn't a pity proposal, Jo.
所以这不是同情求婚 乔
I love you.
我爱你
Marry me.
嫁给我吧
I can't believe this.
我不敢相信
Are you sure?
你确定吗
At least 92%.
至少有92%
Yes.
我愿意
Yes.
我愿意
Yes.
我愿意
Nice speech.
说得不错
Thanks.
谢了
What broke through the writer's block?
是什么打破了你的瓶颈
I just needed to be reminded that the good-bye wasn't about me.
我只是需要记起这个道别不是为了我
I failed you by not doing the eulogy at our mother's funeral.
我没在母亲的葬礼上念悼词让你失望了
I didn't want to fail anyone today.
今天我不想让任何人失望
I think you were wrong
我觉得你错了
about Caroline.
有关卡罗琳的事
I realized that I may not be able to explain
我意识到我也许不能解释
what I feel for her,
我对她的感觉
but it is something,
但这是真的
and, yeah, maybe all love isn't true love
是的 也许你我疯狂的
in the messed up way that you and I have experienced it, but...
爱情史中 并非每次爱情都是真爱
I think this could turn into something even better.
我觉得这份感情能变得更美好
Well, then, brother, stop wasting your time sitting here with me.
那么弟弟 别浪费时间和我坐在这里
I think she could use a piece of news like that today.
我觉得她今天需要这样的好消息
I said I was fine, Elena.
我说了我很好 埃琳娜
I don't believe you.
我不信
All day, something has been bugging me.
一整天 一直有件事让我困扰
You wanted to pack this all in so quickly
你想要迅速收拾好这一切
like you had somewhere you needed to be.
好像你有要去的地方
I mean, you were so concerned with getting through today
你急着撑过今天
without a hint of how you'd feel tomorrow,
却不考虑明天你会有何感受
and then I realized.
然后我意识到
You don't want to feel tomorrow.
你不想要感受明天
That's the plan, right?
这就是计划 是吗
You're not going to feel tomorrow
你不打算感受明天
because you're gonna turn it all off.
因为你要关闭人性
I thought I could get through the rough patch
我以为我能渡过难关
and then just pick myself up after like I usually do,
像往常一样 重新振作
But then Damon made me realize
但达蒙让我意识到
it's just gonna get worse.
只会越来越糟糕
You're listening to Damon?
你听达蒙的
I can't do worse, Elena, ok?
我不能更糟糕了 埃琳娜 好吗
I didn't even think that there was a worse.
我甚至都没想过还会更糟
It's better this way.
这样更好
Better? Care,
更好吗 卡罗
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表