Sangiema meam liber nos ex carcerema.
[咒语]
Sangiema meam liber nos ex carcerema.
[咒语]
Bonnie!
邦妮
Nice negligee.
便服不错
Enzo, hey.
恩佐
Um, did I call you last night?
我昨晚给你打电♥话♥了吗
I have a text from you to meet up,
我收到你要见面的短♥信♥
but I don't remember ever seeing you.
但我不记得是否见过你
Look, Sarah.
听着 莎拉
It was a mistake bringing you into my life.
让你走进我的生活 是个错误
Then why did you?
那你为什么这么做
Call it deep and obvious loneliness.
算是深深的显而易见的孤独吧
Look. The truth is you've been a pawn in a game
其实 你是一场游戏里的棋子
that I've now lost interest in playing.
而我现在没兴趣玩了
You're no ordinary girl, Sarah Salvatore.
你是个不平凡的女孩 莎拉·塞尔瓦托
You deserve better.
你不该受此待遇
Sarah Salvatore?
莎拉·塞尔瓦托
Why would you call me that?
你为什么这么叫我
Oh, boy.
老天
This is bad.
不妙
What?
怎么了
I'm marrying an idiot.
我要嫁给个傻瓜
You could have died today.
你今天可能会死掉的
As opposed to any other day?
和平时截然相反吗
18 years, that's how long I need you to be alive.
18年 我就需要你坚持活这么久
Help me raise this baby.
帮我养大这孩子
then we can set him or her free into the world,
然后我们可以放他或她自♥由♥生活
and you can run around with guns and vampires and be an idiot.
你也可以拿着枪跟吸血鬼厮混 做个傻瓜
Ok?
好吗
Fine.
好
Whole world runs on those things.
全世界都靠那玩意运行
Sooner you learn them, the better.
越快学会越好
Maybe you could teach me.
也许你可以教我
That's more Stefan's thing.
那是斯特凡的作风
Maybe he can give you a tutorial after you mother him back to sanity.
也许等你用母性唤醒他之后 他可以教你
Stefan was right.
斯特凡没说错
The night of my funeral,
我葬礼那晚
an angel did visit him--me.
确实有天使拜访了他 就是我
I had just turned, and...
我刚刚被转化
I wanted to see my boys...
我想看看我的儿子们
But when I leaned down to whisper into Stefan's ear,
但当我俯身在斯特凡耳边小声说话时
the hunger surged.
饥饿汹涌而来
All I could hear was the pulse in his veins,
我只能听见他血管里的脉搏
all I could smell was the blood.
我只能闻到血液
So I fled
所以我逃走了
for you sake.
为了你们好
And no matter how deeply you felt my absence,
不管你对失去我感触多深
it is half as deep as I felt yours.
都只有我感觉的一半
Good to know.
好吧
I'll let you get some sleep.
你先休息吧
Damon.
达蒙
Yes?
嗯
As much as I am looking forward to us
尽管我很期待
getting to know each other again,
我们能够重新了解彼此
I fear that I--I can't truly be myself
但恐怕我不能做真实的自己
until we've retrieved the ones that I left behind.
除非我们救回我留下的人
When will we be going back?
我们什么时候回去
Soon, but don't worry.
很快 但是别担心
Your prison world's not going anywhere.
你的监狱世界不会跑的
Where do they keep the food?
他们把食物都放在哪里
Oh, crap.
见鬼
Who the hell are--
你们到底是谁
Should probably check the inventory
也许该在莉莉醒来之前
of the blood cooler before lily wakes up.
检查一下血库的存货
You have her eyes.
你的眼睛和她一样
You brought that back?
你把这带回来了
It's the only baby picture of my boyfriend in existence.
这是我男友唯一的宝宝照
Of course, I brought it back.
我当然带回来了
Give me that.
给我
I liked seeing that side of you today.
我喜欢看到今天那样的你
Disappointed and disillusioned?
失望 幻想破灭
You see that every day.
你每天都能看到
A mother's son.
母亲的好儿子
She's just a means to get Stefan back.
她只是找回斯特凡的办法
Look. I know that she's not the woman that you remember,
我知道她已不是你记忆中的人了
but give her some time.
但给她点时间
You're lucky you're so adorable
你这么可爱算你走运
because your eternal optimism is super annoying.
因为你的乐观主义真是超级烦人
Well, and I happen to know from experience
我恰好凭经验知道
that it's never a waste of time
寻找一个人的好
to look for the good in someone.
绝不是浪费时间
This woman left her kids
这女人抛弃自己的孩子
to go be a den mother to a family of vampires.
去给一家吸血鬼做母亲
I think we're gonna be looking for quite a while.
我想我们得好找一阵了
Well, then it's a good thing we have forever.
还好我们有永恒的生命
That wasn't terrible.
也不是很糟嘛
See? Control is overrated.
你看 控制被高估了
I don't even remember how we got back to my room.
我都不记得我们是怎么回到我房♥间的
Where's my shirt?
我的衣服呢
It's near the girl we left bleeding out in the hallway.
我们留在大厅里流血而死的女孩身旁
You were right.
你说得对
Your way is much more fun.
你的方式有趣得多
Oh, hey, Bon-Bon.
邦邦
Sorry.
抱歉
Awkward timing.
来得太不巧
No, no, no. It's fine. I, um--
不不不 没关系
I have to actually go check in on Ric
实际上我得去看看里克
to find out how things are going with Stefan and Caroline, so...
了解一下斯特凡和卡罗琳的情况 所以
This better be good.
最好是要事
I just wanted to thank you
我就是想谢谢你
for helping me find closure today.
今天帮我了结心事
You know there's a crazy lady up there
你知道上面有个疯狂的女人
that wants to open that prison world up more than anything, right?
迫切地想要打开那个监狱世界吧
But we're never going back there, right?
但我们永远不会回去了 是吧
No, we're not.
不 不会
Good.
很好
Because I have something for you,
我有东西给你
a gift from 1994.
来自1994年的礼物
I was gonna give it to you yesterday,
我本打算昨天给你的
but then you acted like an ass,
但你却那么犯浑
and you didn't deserve it.
所以不配得到
Well, I...
我...
That's not what I think it is, is it?
这不是我想的那个吧
If it wasn't for your notes on the map of Nova Scotia,
如果不是你在地图上标注新斯科舍
I would have never remembered there was magic on that island,
我绝不会想起来那岛上有魔法
and there's a good chance that I wouldn't be here today.
很可能今天也就不会站在这里了
So for my '94 road trip,
所以我的94公路之旅
I got you a little something.
给你带回件小礼物来
The cure.
解药
The cure to vampirism.
治愈吸血鬼的解药
I knew you were planning on getting it yourself.
我知道你本打算去拿的
You had the whole route mapped down to the kilometer.
你规划了整条路线
Why are you giving me this?
你为什么要给我
Because my mom's surprisingly happy as a vampire,
因为我妈妈居然特别享受做吸血鬼
and because I have full faith that we'll get Caroline back
因为我很有信心我们能用老法子
to normal the old-fashioned way,
把卡罗琳变回来
but mostly because I knew you wanted it for Elena.
但最重要的是因为我知道你想为埃琳娜拿到
What if I don't want it for her now?
如果我现在不想给她了呢
That's none of my business.
这就跟我没关系了
I'm just finishing what you started.
我只是帮你完成了你未完成的
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表