Got it. All right, well,
知道了 好吧
I brought "Ancient witchcraft, volume two."
我带来了《古巫术学 卷二》
I read it.
读过了
How about "The art of hexing" And "Elements of magic"?
那《巫术:魔法元素》
Fine. Thank you.
好吧 多谢了
So, how's Stefan?
斯特凡怎么样了
He's ok.
他挺好
How often do you talk to him?
你多久跟他通话一次
I don't know. Couple times a week.
说不好 一周几次吧
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, Caroline.
我就直说了 卡罗琳
Is something bothering you?
你有心事吗
He didn't say good-bye.
他没道别
Damon and Bonnie died and he just left.
达蒙和邦妮死后 他就那么离开了
No phone calls, no e-mails,
不打电♥话♥ 不发邮件
Just disappeared into thin air.
直接就人间蒸发了
And I haven't heard from him in months.
几个月里我完全没有他的音讯
I actually convinced myself
我还骗自己说
that he was in some remote mountain region
他在偏远山区
and couldn't accept my calls.
无法接听我的电♥话♥
Or maybe he just doesn't want to bother you
或许他只是不想用
with every half-lead that goes nowhere.
毫无结果的线索来烦你
Or maybe I just need to get over it.
或许是我该往前看了
Thanks for the books.
多谢给我书
Why isn't Jeremy answering his phone?
杰里米为什么不接电♥话♥
I don't know. He's probably doing homework or something.
不知道 他大概在做作业吧
Doing homework?
做作业
Put me on speaker, please.
开免提
Jeremy, I know you can hear me.
杰里米 我知道你能听到
Get your butt off that couch and do something productive.
给我离开沙发 去做点有用的事
Or what? You're gonna come here and make me?
否则呢 你能过来逼我吗
Or I'll have the sheriff arrest you
否则我就让警长逮捕你
and drag you to the town border,
把你拖去镇界
where I will kick your ass myself.
我会亲自收拾你
Matt, a little help, please.
马特 帮帮忙啊
Yeah, I'll deal with him.
我会收拾他的
Thank you.
谢谢
So. This is it, huh?
就这样了啊
Video games. Random girls.
电子游戏 随便泡妹子
Drunk by noon every day.
每天喝到中午
Look, it sucks that Bonnie's dead, Jer.
邦妮死了的确很糟糕 杰里
I get it. But you need to start living your life again.
我明白 但你得重新开始生活
How? By joining the community protection squad?
怎么开始 加入社区自卫队吗
What exactly are you protecting us from?
你到底要防卫什么
Bike theft? Litter?
自行车小偷 乱扔垃圾
Magic doesn't work here. The town's safe.
这里没有魔法了 小镇很安全
For now. But Caroline's working on a way to reverse all that.
暂时的 卡罗琳在想办法逆转反魔法咒语
So, it's only a matter of time before we're dealing with
所以我们迟早又得面对所有
all the problems that come along with vampires again.
吸血鬼带来的麻烦
You're a hunter. You have skills.
你是猎人 你技能高超
Use them.
发挥作用吧
No more magic means I'm not a hunter anymore.
魔法没了 我也不是猎人了
Yeah, you're right, Jer.
是啊 杰里
You're not much of anything anymore.
你现在什么都不是了
Hey. You're home.
你在啊
I thought you were coming over at 5.
不是说好5点去我那儿吗
I know you did. Look, Elena,
是啊 听我说 埃琳娜
I can't help you anymore.
我不能再帮你了
Is it because I told you that I was thirsty?
是因为我告诉你我饥渴吗
It's fine. I can get more at the blood bank at the clinic.
没事的 我可以在诊所血库拿到更多的血
I work there. It's easy.
我在那儿工作 很轻松
Elena, you're going through this stuff like crazy.
埃琳娜 你用得太频了
Yeah. I'm not a drug pusher.
是啊 我不是毒贩子
No, you're my friend.
不 你是我朋友
My friend
你是我的朋友
in spite of the fact that my boyfriend got stuck on the other side.
尽管我男朋友现在困在了另一边
Elena, don't.
埃琳娜 别
Because you decided to stop the spell that could bring him back.
就因为你决定停止本可以带他回来的咒语
My friend that owes me.
你是欠我人情的朋友
No. A friend who cares about you
不 我是在乎你的朋友
and thinks you're living in denial.
我认为你在否认现实
I know you have more. Elena, stop.
我知道你还有 埃琳娜 住手
Where is it?
在哪
Look at you.
看看你自己啊
Where is it?
在哪
I need to see Damon, Luke,
我得见到达蒙 卢克
And I'm not asking.
这不是请求
I kind of want to set up Ric with Jo from the hospital.
我想安排里克和医院的乔见面
I mean, we both know he has a soft spot for the sexy doctor type.
我们都知道他就喜欢性感医生
How long do you think it takes after
你觉得起死回生的人
somebody comes back to life before they can start dating again?
要过多久才能开始约会啊
Well, the fact that you can say that with a straight face
你能面不改色地说出这种话
is one more reason that I love you.
就是我爱你的又一个理由
So, like, 3 months?
3个月行吗
Can I ask why there's not a Bennett witch in the back?
能问问后座上为什么没有某位贝内特家族的女巫吗
I mean, can't Luke whip up a batch of herbs in Bonnie flavor?
卢克就不能为邦妮也调一份草药吗
You know, if I had to drive around with everyone that I've lost,
如果我要开车载着我失去的每一个人
I'd need a school bus.
得校车才装得下了
Or you just know that Bonnie would agree with Luke.
或者你只是知道邦妮会跟卢克站在一边
The last thing you need to do
你最不需要的就是
is conjure up someone who's gonna tell you the truth.
召唤一个会跟你说实话的人
Can we not talk about this?
我们别说这个了 好吗
About what? The fact that I'm dead?
说什么 我其实已经死了吗
Cos I am.
我就是死了啊
Technically, you were dead when we met.
严格说 我们相识时你就死了
Good point. Now I'm just gone.
有道理 现在 我是消失了
Damon, please don't say that.
达蒙 别说那种话
And this conversation is pretty much the smart, level-headed you
而这段对话其实是聪明 理智的你
talking to the irrational possible drug addict you.
在跟不理智 可能上瘾的你说话
Which is clear evidence of your insanity.
显然能证明你是疯了
Yeah. Ok.
好吧
Oh! Watch it, dick.
小心点 混♥蛋♥
Sorry.
抱歉
Still working out the kinks of being human.
还在适应做人类呢
My tolerance blows.
我的耐心太差
Yeah, Tyler, not to play chaperone here,
泰勒 我不是想拿监护人身份压你
but are you sure somebody with your anger issues
但就凭你的脾气
should be drinking at all this close to a full moon?
又这么接近满月 你喝酒真的好吗
My issues are under control.
我能控制好脾气
Coach lets me practice with the football team.
教练让我跟橄榄球队一起训练
I get to kick ass in a controlled environment.
我可以在可控环境内打人
Till you get plastered and do something stupid
除非你喝醉了 做什么蠢事
and trigger your werewolf curse all over again.
再次触发你的狼人诅咒
Alaric, chill. It's under control.
阿♥拉♥里克 别紧张 我没事的
Good. But just in case.
好吧 但以防万一
Really?
不是吧
You know, I haven't been buzzed since I came back to life.
我起死回生之后还没喝醉过呢
And saying that aloud while sober really freaks me out.
而且不是在喝醉的情况下说这种话真是吓着我了
As the only sober person here, trust me
作为唯一没喝酒的人 相信我
when I tell you this, Tyler-- that girl is so not into you.
我可以告诉你 泰勒 那姑娘不喜欢你
Thanks for the beer.
啤酒多谢了
Your fridge makes me want to kill myself.
你的冰箱好差劲
We're gonna have to split this.
我们得分了
Knock yourself out.
你随意吧
So. You want to grab dinner?
要去吃晚饭吗
There's that crab shack on the harbor you want to check out.
我们可以去港口你想去的那家螃蟹摊
Uh, yeah, I would,
我倒想
but, um, I told Dean i'd stop by the garage later.
但我答应迪恩待会儿去汽修厂
Yeah, never heard that one before.
这借口没听过呢
Hey, look, no offense, Ivy, but, uh,
别生气 艾薇
you're the one who showed up to me today.
今天是你来找我的
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表