Trust me. It's not.
相信我 肯定不是
Why not? My mom lived in Mystic Falls
为什么 我妈妈住在神秘瀑布镇
for years before she had me.
好多年才生下了我
Somebody had to knock her up.
肯定是有人把她肚子搞大了
You ever think about asking her?
你就没想过问她吗
Oh. Good idea. Hurry.
好主意啊 走吧
Let's go to the cemetery.
我们去墓地吧
Gotcha. Sorry.
懂了 抱歉
Who does live here anyway?
这里的屋主究竟是谁啊
Two brothers.
两兄弟
One moved. The other is dead.
一个搬走了 另一个死了
Hey. Quick question.
问个问题
Quick answer. No.
告诉你 不行
Hilarious. We're having a party today.
真好笑 我们要举办派对
You think you could spare a keg or two from scull bar?
你能从酒吧拿一两桶酒来吗
You can come.
你可以来哦
You and alcohol and my brother.
你 酒 我弟弟
Why does that combination sound so familiar and terrible?
这个组合为什么那么耳熟而且糟糕呢
Who is your trachea, Luke?
你的气管怎么样了 卢克
In fairness, he apologized.
公平地说 他的确道歉了
I'm working on this, ok?
我在努力了 好吗
I watch my drinking,
我注意饮酒适量
I avoid things that make me angry.
避开让我生气的东西
Come by the bar after 1:00.
1点过后来酒吧
I'll see what I can do.
我想想办法
You're doing that thing again.
你又来了
What thing?
什么
Oh, the thing where you're a bitch
就是你喜欢一个人
because you like somebody.
就对他特别差劲
It's pretty transparent.
简直太明显了
I don't blame you. He's hot.
我不怪你 他是挺性感的
Hey, cutebrag.
早啊 吹牛帅哥
Did you just call me cutebrag?
你刚刚喊我吹牛帅哥吗
Hey. I didn't come up with it.
那个可不是我想出来的
Another one of the volunteers did.
是另一个志愿者
What? Sometimes, you brag.
怎么了 你有时是挺喜欢吹牛嘛
At least it has "cute" in it.
至少还有"帅哥"的成分在里头
Small favors.
算是个好处
I'm Liam, you're Elena.
我是连姆 你是埃琳娜
See how easy it is to remember?
瞧 真正的名字多好记啊
Brag.
吹吧你就
Is there something you wanted other than to destroy my self-esteem?
除了摧毁我的自尊 你还有别的事吗
Actually, yes.
还真有
Are you doing anything this afternoon?
你下午有事吗
My friends are throwing a party
我的朋友要开派对
just outside my hometown,
就在我家乡外面
and there's a girl that I actually want you to meet.
我想介绍你认识一个姑娘
Just come.
来吧
Ok.
好吧
Stefan?
斯特凡
What--
怎么回事
For the record, 4 months is far too long
我得说 4个月不见
for me to go without seeing you.
真是太长了
I know. That's why I'm here.
我知道 所以我来了
I wanted to stop by and say hi.
我路过想来打个招呼
I got it.
我推就行
Ok.
好吧
We need strawberries, eggs,
我们需要草莓 鸡蛋
milk, and--ooh-- candles.
牛奶 蜡烛
I know it's been a while,
我知道有一阵了
but you couldn't do magic as an anchor,
但你作为锚不能施魔法
so I'm curious what momentary lapse of reason
所以我很好奇 你究竟是为什么
makes you think you can do it now.
认为你现在就能施了
You know, when all this started,
要知道 我们刚来的时候
you sucked at making pancakes,
你的薄煎饼做得很烂
and now they're somewhat edible.
而如今 已经能下咽了
Milk. There's no reason to be Peter Pessimist.
牛奶 所以没必要做悲观先生
We have proof we're not alone.
我们已经证明了 这里还有别人
First of all...
首先
Don't nickname.
别给我起外号♥
That's my thing.
那是我的专长
And this proof, this mysteriously filled in
这所谓的证据 莫名其妙填好的
crossword, could very easily have been you.
填字游戏 很可能就是你呢
I didn't fill it in.
不是我填的
No. You don't know you filled it in.
不 你是不知道自己填好了
You also don't know that you talk in your sleep.
你还不知道你会说梦话
Eggs.
鸡蛋
What are you saying?
什么意思
Are you saying I sleep crossword?
我梦游填填字游戏了吗
I'm saying it makes more sense than the alternative.
我是说这比另一个理论更合理
I get what you're doing.
我知道你想干什么
What am I doing?
干什么
You refuse to have hope that you'll see Elena again
你不肯对再见到埃琳娜抱有希望
so you don't have to be disappointed.
这样你就不会失望了
I refuse to have hope because there's nothing to hope for.
我不肯抱有希望 因为这是没希望的
Pork rinds.
猪皮
Not on the list and eww.
单子上没有 而且恶心哦
No, Damon.
不 达蒙
There were pork rinds here on this shelf.
这个架子上本来有猪皮的
There have been pork rinds here
过去4个月
on every shopping trip we've had
我们每次来购物时
for the past 4 months.
架子上都有猪皮
You hear that?
听到了吗
You hear that, Damon?
听到了吗 达蒙
That's what hope sounds like.
这就是希望的声音
This hospital thing,
医院的事
it's a whole new look, huh?
你的新面貌啊
Yeah. Apparently this color disguises
是啊 显然这个颜色
all bodily fluids that I could get covered in throughout the day.
能掩盖我一天里被溅上的各种体液的颜色
So far, it's been mostly observation,
目前我大多只是做观察
but--I don't know-- I love it there.
但是 我喜欢那里
Seeing sick people getting better, it's inspiring.
看到病人转危为安 很令人开心
You seem different.
你看上去不一样了
You seem, um, happier.
快乐多了
And you? Are you happy?
你呢 你开心吗
Caroline filled me in a little bit.
卡罗琳跟我说了一点你的情况
Oh. About the, uh, dinner party from hell.
就是地狱的晚餐会吗
Her exact words actually.
她也是这么说的
And in between the ranting, she may have mentioned
在她的咆哮之间 提到了
something about a new job
你的新工作
and a new girlfriend.
还有新女友
Ivy, right? Is it Ivy?
是艾薇吧
Stefan, it's fine. Seriously.
斯特凡 没事的 真的
It's not weird, I promise.
我不觉得怪
I'm just happy to finally see you again, you know?
我只是很高兴终于能再见到你了
It's been really rough losing Bonnie the last couple of months...
过去几个月失去了邦妮 我很不好受
Which is an incredibly insensitive thing to say
对一个失去了哥哥的人说这种话
to somebody who just lost their brother.
真是太不近人情了
I'm--I'm sorry.
对不起
No. I've been working on the healing thing, too,
没事 我也在一直治愈心伤呢
I guess.
差不多吧
Hey. Uh, by the way, have you, uh, heard from Caroline?
对了 你有卡罗琳的消息吗
She's not returning any of my calls,
她不回我电♥话♥
and I really want to apologize for the way I acted.
我真的很想为我之前的行为跟她道歉
Well, she'll be there at the swimming hole today.
她今天会去深水潭啊
You should come.
你也该来
No, no. I'm not sure I'm ready to dive back into all that.
不了 我觉得我还没准备好重新投入那一切
No pun intended.
不是想说双关语
Stefan, they're your friends, too.
斯特凡 他们也是你的朋友啊
Come on. I know that we can't hang out at the Grill anymore,
别这样 我知道我们不能再去神秘酒吧了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表