Red flag.
差评
Maybe. I have a sneaking suspicion that's your type.
或许吧 我暗中怀疑你就喜欢这种的
That was Caroline's ice.
这可是卡罗琳要的冰块
Yeah. Well, you'll be dead,
反正你就要死了
so I think she'll let you off the hook.
我想她会原谅你的
I don't want to kill you, Stefan.
我不想杀你 斯特凡
But it looks like he did.
但他好像想要你的命
I thought I told Enzo to go get more ice.
我记得我叫恩佐去拿冰块了啊
Did you do it in that tone?
你用这种语气跟他说的吗
Because I think I know why he didn't.
难怪他没照你说的做
Congratulations. Now it's your job.
恭喜你 你代替他去吧
Go get ice.
去取冰
Aren't we supposed to be having fun?
不是说好来玩的吗
Is that why you brought your latest fling
你把你最新的露水情人带来
in a series of sad attempts to pretend like you don't care about Bonnie --
继续可悲地装作你不在乎邦妮
to have fun?
就是为了好好玩吗
Right. Cavalry's on their way,
好了 帮手马上就到
so why don't we put a pin in our little spat
这事过去之前 咱俩能不能
till this all gets sorted, eh?
先休战
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
You've got to be bloody kidding me.
你真的假的啊
I just saved your life.
我刚刚救了你哎
So you can give me a lifetime full of misery.
这样你就可以让我痛苦一生
Well, that's fine. I'm just gonna shorten the lifetime.
没关系 我只要缩短一下生命长度就行了
Stefan.
斯特凡
Good news, Caroline.
好消息 卡罗琳
I thwarted a vampire hunter.
我收拾了一个吸血鬼猎人
Bad news -- Stefan has become a vampire hunter.
坏消息是 斯特凡成了吸血鬼猎人
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Why don't you ask him?
你怎么不去问他
What did you do?
你干什么了
That is gonna have to stop.
你给我停下
Oh, you think this is annoying?
你觉得这样很烦人吗
Try listening to you and Bonnie bicker every 5 minutes.
可没有听你和邦妮每5分钟斗一次嘴烦呢
So you've been following us.
你一直在跟踪我们
Of course I have.
当然啦
You two are the closest thing I have a to a TV.
看你俩简直比得上看电视了
I mean, you're no "Baywatch," But --
虽然是没《海岸救生队》好看 但是
remember "Baywatch"?
还记得《海岸救生队》吗
No, I do not.
不记得
Oh. Oh, man, you got to watch it.
哥们 你可一定得去看看
You like lifeguards, like...
你喜欢救生员吗
hot ones?
很辣的那种
This has been a monumentally bad day
今天简直是这么多倒霉日子里
in a sea of bad days, so I'm gonna need
最倒霉的一天 所以你赶紧告诉我
to know who you are, what you're doing here,
你是谁 来这儿干什么
and how it relates to me,
还有和我有什么关系
or I'm gonna rip your throat out.
否则我就撕碎你的喉咙
Temper's gonna get you in trouble, Damon.
愤怒会给你惹来麻烦的 达蒙
It's already driven Bonnie away how many times?
光是把邦妮气走都多少回了
Oh, oh, oh, wait. I know. 13.
等等 我知道 13回了
You think my temper's bad with her?
你觉得我对她很凶吗
I like her.
我还挺喜欢她呢
You not so much.
但你 我就不怎么喜欢了
Ok. Ok. Sorry. Seriously.
好吧 对不起 真的
I'm just kind of rusty
我只是
on the face-to-face type human interactions.
对面对面交流有点生疏
Answers now.
回答我
Maybe you should have a drink.
你先喝一杯吧
That usually calms you down.
酒总能让你冷静
Thanks.
谢了
Then makes you angry, then sad,
然后会让你愤怒 悲伤
then calm again.
然后再次平静
It's a weird cycle, and look.
真是个奇妙的循环
If you really want to know the reason I'm following you,
你真想知道我为什么跟着你吗
it's because I want to kill you.
因为我要杀了你
Vervain in your bourbon.
我给波本里下了马鞭草
Who didn't see that one coming?
这你没想到吧
Who buys patio furniture from a grocery store?
谁会来杂货店买♥♥露台家具啊
I mean, somebody must.
肯定有人买♥♥吧
Otherwise, it--it wouldn't be here,
不然这里也不会有这些东西
but now I'm a little unfamiliar with vampires,
我对吸血鬼不太了解
but from what I've gathered,
但据我所知
a stake in the heart should do it, right?
把木桩插♥进♥心脏能杀死你 对吧
You can always fight dirty, Damon.
你总是不择手段 达蒙
Like that time you and Bonnie played monopoly
就像你和邦妮玩大富翁的时候
and you stole from the bank.
你居然从银行抢钱
Not cool.
太不好了
I'm gonna rip your head off.
我要把你的头拧下来
No. You're not.
不 你不会的
I didn't know which bottle you'd take,
我不知道你会拿哪一瓶
so I vervained them all.
所以我给所有酒都下了马鞭草
Stay away from him.
离他远点
The useless one is here.
没用的那个来了
Thank god.
谢天谢地
I've watched you try to do magic for months now.
我看着你尝试施魔法几个月了
What are you gonna do, fail at me?
你能怎么样 在我面前失败吗
It's embarrassing.
真是丢人
I'm embarrassed for you.
我真替你丢人
Run.
快跑
Phesmatos.
[咒语]
Incendia.
[咒语]
Ok. Ok. Ok.
好了 好了
Giving up so soon?
这么快就投降了吗
I'm embarrassed for you.
真替你丢人
Sorry I called you the most annoying person in the world.
很抱歉我之前说你是这世上最讨厌的人
I hadn't met him yet.
那是还没遇到他
Was that always dented?
那个之前就有凹痕吗
What the hell does it matter? It's a keg.
有什么关系 就是个桶
Liv lent them to me man.
这是丽芙借给我的
Oh, is that when you lent Liv your manhood?
所以你把男子气概借给丽芙了吗
Just lift the damn thing.
快把那东西扛起来吧
Actually, don't.
还是免了吧
I'm in desperate need of an empty truck bed.
我迫切需要一个空车厢
Isn't this your friend Jay?
那不是你朋友杰伊吗
What the hell did you do?
你干了什么
I avoided the stake he planned to fire at Stefan and me.
我逃过了他想射向我和斯特凡的木钉
Stake?
什么木钉
You didn't realize your friend was a vampire hunter?
你没发现你朋友是个吸血鬼猎人吗
Well, you do now.
现在知道了吧
No. No, no. That's not possible.
不不 不可能
Yes, it is,
事实如此
and as much as I'd like to watch you
尽管我很愿意看着你
process what I'm sure is a dreadful revelation,
慢慢接受这个可怕的事实
I need to bury the body.
我得去埋了尸体
Get out of here.
你快走吧
Stefan!
斯特凡
Stop, ok? I am sorry.
站住 好吗 对不起
I did not know about Ivy, but--
我不知道艾薇的事 可是
But what? What?
可是什么 什么
I was fooling myself,
我在自欺欺人
I was using her as an escape?
我利用她来逃避现实
Yeah, I know what you think, Caroline.
我知道你在想什么 卡罗琳
Well, actually, I was gonna say,
其实我想说的是
"But killing Enzo won't bring her back."
"杀了恩佐也不会让她复活"
No, but it will stop him from reminding me of my brother.
是的 但是能阻止他提起我哥哥
I kill him, I can leave this place,
杀了他 我就可以离开这里
and I can start over again.
然后重新开始
So that's why you left all those messages on my phone,
所以你才给我留了那么多语♥音♥消息
promising apologies.
承诺要道歉
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表