allow him to turn my house into Hogwarts.
让他把我家变成霍格沃茨
Step two, call in a favor from the sheriff.
第二步 拜托警长帮忙
Ask her to put out an APB
拜托她发布全境通告
on a supercharged serial killer named Kai Parker.
通缉一个魔法爆棚的连环杀手 卡伊·帕克
Yeah, I already have my guys on the lookout.
我已经让我的人留意了
No one matching Kai's description popped up overnight.
昨晚没有发现符合卡伊特征的人
What the hell is he doing?
他在干什么啊
Bad news is, the employee kitchen didn't have a juicer.
坏消息 员工厨房♥没有榨汁机
Good news is, they do now.
好消息是 他们现在有了
What is this? It's a kale smoothie.
这是什么 甘蓝冰沙
It's good for DNA cell repair and for slowing cancer.
有利于DNA细胞修复和延缓癌症恶化
Oh, are you warm enough?
你暖和吗
I'm fine. Let me just
我没事 我来...
get you another blanket.
再给你拿条毯子
So you can literally smother her?
好闷死她吗
I'm just trying to help here.
我只是想帮忙
Since apparently, modern medicine takes forever.
因为现代医学显然是要慢死人
I don't understand why we can't skip all the guesswork
真不明白为什么不能省了瞎猜的步骤
and go straight to something that works.
直接采取有效的措施
Like vampire blood.
比如吸血鬼血
We are not having this conversation again, sweetheart.
我们不要再争一次了
Ok, then, what do you want to talk about?
好吧 那你想聊什么
How the doctors can't operate,
医生不能手术
how chemo won't work,
化疗也无效
how radiation won't shrink the tumor?
放疗也不能缩小肿瘤
Damon, feel free to jump in with your support here at any time.
达蒙 随时欢迎表示一下支持
Well, I think that would require you having my support, Caroline.
那得是我的确支持你才行 卡罗琳
You don't think that our blood will work?
你不觉得我们的血能好使吗
For 170-odd years, I've never known an instance
170多年了 我从没见过我们的血
where our blood cured cancer.
能治疗癌症的案例
But hey, sheriff, if you want to be a guinea pig
但是 警长 如果你甘做小白鼠
in an experimental study involving weird, unpredictable magic...
参加一项涉及到奇怪而难以预测的魔法的实验
far be it from me to stop you.
千万别让我拦着你啊
Look...sweetheart.
听我说 亲爱的
For now, I would like to put my faith in science,
我现在想相信科学
which means going home on doctor's orders,
所以我要按医嘱回家
having a nice, quiet day,
好好地 平静地度过一天
and waiting for more MRI results.
等待进一步核磁共振结果
See?
瞧见没
Mommy knows best.
听妈妈的话吧
Now, if you'll excuse me,
失陪了
I have to make sure the witches aren't destroying my house.
我得确保那些巫师没把我家拆了
Feel better.
祝你好转
Damon may be a vile creature, but he has the best clothes.
达蒙人虽然差劲 但衣服真不错
Should I be wondering why you're in Damon Salvatore's bedroom?
我应该对你在达蒙·塞尔瓦托卧室表示纳闷吗
Jo scorched my shirt.
乔烤焦了我的衣服
So, you're shirtless in Damon's bedroom.
那么说你是没穿上衣待在达蒙卧室了
You must be feeling such mixed emotions right now.
你现在情绪一定很复杂吧
How's the training going?
训练如何了
Jo's terrible. If she went up against Kai today,
乔很差劲 如果她今天去对付卡伊
she'd lose in, like, 9 seconds.
肯定9秒内就会输
Luke totally called that one.
卢克说得很对
Yeah, but you've got time to whip her into shape.
是啊 但你有时间训练好她
Has Luke been giving you crap?
卢克还在生你气吗
He's been texting. I've been ignoring.
他有给我发短♥信♥ 我一直在无视他
If he finds out you're training Jo...
如果他知道你在训练乔
He won't. Chill, ok?
他不会的 冷静
You kept my orchid alive.
你还养着我的兰花
That's amazing.
太棒了
I wanted everything to be just the same when you finally came home.
我希望你最终回家时看到一切都没变
What is this?
怎么回事
Uh, Stefan volunteered to move your entertainment center in here
斯特凡主动提出把你的娱乐中心搬进来
so now you can watch tv from your favorite chair.
这样你就能坐在你最喜欢的椅子上看电视了
I hooked up the surround sound to your dvd player
我把环绕立体声跟你的DVD机接好了
and I left a universal remote on the table right there.
还在桌上放了个通用遥控器
Well, thanks.
谢谢了
Guess it never occurred to anybody to just move my chair, but...
看来没人想过直接搬走我的椅子
What's the matter?
怎么了
Never seen anyone with stage 4 cancer before?
没见过晚期癌症吗
Actually, no, I haven't.
事实上 真没有
One of the few perks of starting over every few decades--
每个十几年重新开始一次的好处之一
real life never really catches up to you.
就是不会看到真实生活的痛苦
So, if you start the "Friends" box set now,
如果你现在开始看《老友记》
I'll be back in time for Monica and Chandler's wedding.
等我回来还能赶上莫妮卡和钱德勒的婚礼
Stefan, you know how to laugh, right?
斯特凡 你会笑的吧
Opinions vary.
看你怎么定义了
Wait, why? Are you leaving?
怎么 你要走吗
Every minute counts, so,
每分钟都很重要
I'm gonna go get a second opinion
所以我要去找一位
from one of the world's leading experts
四级恶性胶质瘤的世界领先专家
in grade iv glioblastoma.
征询补充意见
I couldn't sleep. I googled.
我睡不着 就谷歌♥了一下
And where is the internet sending you?
网络让你去哪呢
Duke.
杜克
Duke?
杜克
You know what? Maybe I'll give you a ride.
那个 我送你一程吧
I was thinking of, um, heading that way
我正想去那边
to check on a friend.
看一位朋友
A friend.
朋友
Stefan, I know all of your friends.
斯特凡 你的朋友我都认识
Elena. Me. And then that's it.
埃琳娜 我 没了
I think it would be better if you had some company on the road.
我觉得路上有人陪你会比较好
Thank you, Stefan.
谢谢 斯特凡
I will call you every hour on the hour.
我每小时整点给你打电♥话♥
I will set my watch by it.
我会定好钟的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Bye.
再见
We're in my high school?
我们在我的高中
They have plenty of restrooms,
他们有很多厕所
no flammable surfaces,
没有易燃表面
and everyone's on winter break.
而且大家都放冬假了
Still, it's no wonder America got dumb when I was locked up.
不过 怪不得我"服刑"期间美国人变笨了
They're never in school.
他们都不怎么来上学了
Is that you?
那是你吗
Oh, and there's Bonnie.
还有邦妮呢
You guys look so innocent.
你们看上去好天真
Smiling like nothing bad could ever happen to you.
笑得那么美 好像永远不会遇到坏事
Anyway, do you mind if I try to turn your blood into acid again?
总之 介意我再次尝试把你的血变成酸吗
Again?
再次
Yeah, that's...
没错
it's kind of how you got here in the first place.
你就是这么到这儿来的
I was trying the whole acid-blood thing
我在尝试把血变酸的咒语
and I think I burst a few important capillaries in your brain,
但好像弄炸了几个你脑子里的重要毛细血管
because you blacked out.
因为你昏过去了
Kai, you don't have to do this.
卡伊 你不用这么做的
Listen to me...
听我说
Phasmatos navaro you don't have to do this.
[咒语] 你不用这么做的
Pulsus sanguinox. Please, Kai, stop.
[咒语] 求你 卡伊 住手
Phasmatos navaro...
[咒语]
Stop. Stop, Kai. Stop.
停下 住手 卡伊
My ring.
我的戒指
Sanguinox.
[咒语]
Kai, you're melting my ring.
卡伊 我的戒指要被你融掉了
Phasmatos... Kai, stop it!
[咒语] 卡伊 停下
Navaro...pul--
[咒语]
No. No, no, no, no.
不不不
No, no, no. No.
不要啊
No.
糟糕
No.
不要
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表