Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Where the hell are we? 1994.
我们到底在哪 1994年
To get home, we'll harness the power of the ascendant.
想要回家 我们需要用支配器
What about Bonnie?
那邦妮呢
She sacrificed herself so I can come back.
她为了让我回来 牺牲了自己
She's all alone.
她孤身一人
We miss you, Bonnie.
我们想你 邦妮
I miss you guys.
我想你们
I'm sorry I compelled away the memories.
我不该催眠忘记从前的记忆
We'll make new ones.
我们可以再制♥造♥新的
I need you to promise me something.
我需要你向我保证一件事
When I'm gone, Caroline is gonna need you,
等我走后 卡罗琳会需要你
to help her move on with her life.
帮助她继续生活
Promise me that you will do that, Stefan.
你保证你会做到 斯特凡
I promise.
我保证
In our coven's tradition,
按我们巫师团的传统
the twins merge their strength.
双胞胎的要融合法力
The weaker one dies.
稍弱的那个会死
I know I'm stronger than Liv,
我知道我比丽芙强
so that means I will win if we merge.
所以我会赢下融合
One twin will absorb traits from the other.
一个会吸取另一个的特点
Both of your souls will unite into a new being.
你们两个的灵魂会合并成为新的一体
Desimilus... Luke, don't!
[咒语] 卢克 不要
Sanguinem generis finatus.
[咒语]
Luke is gone.
卢克死了
He merged with Kai. Kai won.
他和卡伊融合了 卡伊赢了
You win some, you lose some except for me.
有得必有失 除了我
I always win.
我总会赢
Happy birthday, Bonnie.
生日快乐 邦妮
You want to--ugh-- give me a hand, please?
能帮个忙吗 拜托
Little busy here.
忙呢
Ok. Fine. Then you are on decoration duty.
好吧 那你负责装饰
It's Bonnie's birthday.
今天是邦妮生日
I know what today is.
我知道
Then you know how she would have wanted us to spend it.
那你就知道她会希望我们怎么度过
She would have wanted us to celebrate by
她会希望我们庆祝一番
cooking her favorite foods,
做她最爱的食物
watching her favorite movies.
看她最喜欢的电影
So we're throwing a birthday party
我们要办一个
where the guest of honor never shows up.
寿星不可能出现的生日派对
That's not depressing.
一点不让人压抑啊
Or we could celebrate you going to art school.
或者我们可以庆祝你要去上艺术学院
Oh, wait. We can't
等等 不行啊
Because I found your application in the garbage.
因为你的申请表被扔进了垃圾箱
Why didn't you tell me that you were thinking
你为什么不告诉我你在考虑
about going to art school?
去艺术学院
I'm not. The only class I'm passing is study hall.
我没有 我现在唯一不挂的就是自习课
They'll never let me in.
我是考不进的
Jer, I've seen your portfolio.
杰里 我看过你的画册
You're good.
你很不错
Doesn't matter.
无所谓了
I'm not leaving without knowing if Bonnie's ok or not.
不知道邦妮的死活 我不会离开的
Mom, I'm not calling to check up on you, ok?
妈妈 我不是在查你岗
I'm just about to start making Bonnie's birthday cake
我只是就要开始做邦妮的生日蛋糕了
and want to make sure that your recipe called
想确认一下你的菜谱里
for 3 eggs instead of 4, right?
用到的是3颗蛋不是4颗
All right. I'm just a phone call away in case you need any--
好 有什么事就给我打电♥话♥
Bye.
再见了
Is it just me, or do her eyes follow you around the room?
只有我觉得她的眼睛一直盯着你到处走动吗
It's definitely you.
绝对只有你
I haven't seen miss cuddles in 12 years.
我都12年没见过抱抱小姐了
Well, that's the bear Bonnie sent back from 1994.
那就是邦妮从1994年送回来的熊吗
I guess she lost the original.
她一定丢了原来的那个
No. She didn't lose her.
没有 她没丢
I took her.
是我拿走了
Yeah. When Bonnie and I were little,
嗯 我和邦妮小时候
we got in this huge fight,
我们大吵了一架
so to get back at her, I bearnapped miss cuddles,
为了报复她 我就绑♥架♥了抱抱小姐
and then I didn't want my mom to come home and find out,
我又不希望妈妈回家后被她发现
so then I buried her in the woods.
于是便把她埋在了林子里
I even left some m&m's to mark the spot where I left her,
我甚至留下了MM豆标记那个位置
but something must have eaten them.
但肯定是被什么东西吃掉了
Well, I'm pretty sure that Bonnie is over it by now.
我相信邦妮现在已经不纠结了
Miss cuddles isn't.
抱抱小姐还在纠结
She's out there all alone like Bonnie.
她跟邦妮一样 还孤独一人 不知在何处
You know what?
告诉你
I'm gonna go find her.
我要去找到她
You're gonna what?
你要干什么
Yeah. It's Bonnie's birthday.
今天是邦妮生日
Wait, wait. Hold on. Caroline, you've been going through a lot lately.
等等 卡罗琳 你最近的心事很多
Do you think that maybe you're just a little confused
你是不是把真正让你不开心的事
about what you're actually upset about?
搞错了呢
Yes, probably, but my mom's dying,
是啊 有可能 但我妈要死了
and my best friend is stuck in an alternate universe,
我的好闺蜜困在另一个宇宙里
and her bear is in a hole in the woods,
她的熊熊在林子里一个洞中
and there's only one of those things that I can do anything about.
以上几项我只有一件事能解决
Right.
好吧
Happy birthday, Bon-bon.
生日快乐 邦邦
You think we could sneak one before the party?
派对开始之前我们能偷吃一个吗
I think Caroline might fry us in the sun.
我觉得卡罗琳会让我们在太阳下烧死的
It's worth the risk.
值得冒险了
Come here.
来
You know, we never talked about
我们还没谈过
the fact that you kissed me.
你吻我的事呢
And you kissed me back?
你还回吻了呢
Yeah. I know.
是啊 我知道
That's the whole point of kissing so you don't have to talk about it.
吻的目的就是避免对话
Right. Well, I just wanted you to know
嗯 我只是想告诉你
that I'm good with that.
我不介意
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah. We--we're good.
嗯 我们没问题
Really good.
完全没问题
Was this the talk?
这算谈完了
Pretty much.
差不多吧
Perfect.
太好了
Hello?
有人吗
No. That's impossible because why would he--
不 不可能 他为什么要...
He didn't. He's all merged,
他没有 他融合了
he's packed, and his on his way to Portland!
他已经收拾行李去波特兰了
Ooh! Forgot how massive this house was.
我都忘了这房♥子有多大了
Yum! Cupcakes!
纸杯蛋糕诶 好美味
Sorry. Am I interrupting something?
抱歉 我打扰你们了吗
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Funniest thing.
说来好笑
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Why would we give a letter to Jo?
我们为什么要给乔递信
I haven't been able to find her using a locator spell,
我用定位咒一直找不到她
and, you know, good on her
说来她真是厉害
because under normal circumstances,
因为正常来说
I'd superjazzed to gouge out her belly button.
我应该完全有能力挖出她的肚脐
Why would we help you, Kai?
我们凭什么帮你 卡伊
Well, in case you haven't figured it out by now,
如果你还没想通
I'm a sociopath.
我是个变♥态♥
I know. Shocker.
是啊 真令人震惊
I like being a sociopath.
我喜欢做个变♥态♥
You know, I'm not burdened by things like guilt
我不受愧疚或爱情
or love.
所累
So then this merge happened with my brother Luke,
然后我跟我弟弟卢克融合了
and I won, which was great
我赢了 这很棒
because I absorbed his ability to do magic,
因为我吸收了他施魔法的能力
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表