Look. Why can't Luke do it?
为什么不能让卢克去做
Because he is busy enjoying his last few weeks
因为他正在享受作为一个独♥立♥的人的
as a singular twin
最后几周呢
with his sugar daddy radiologist,
跟他的放射医师干爹逍遥快活
and I'd like to enjoy mine.
我也想享受我的生活
Matt, help me out here.
马特 帮帮忙啊
I can't. It's for Bonnie.
不行 这是为了邦妮
Tyler, I can't stay locked up in here any longer.
泰勒 我不能再躲在这里了
I'm out of clothes, and I've had pizza for breakfast
我没有衣服可换了 而且这周每天早上
every day this week.
都吃的是披萨
We've got to get back to our normal lives.
我们得回到正常生活中
If you leave and your coven finds you--
如果你离开 被你的巫师团找到
They'll make me merge with my brother?
他们会逼我和我弟弟融合吗
It's not all bad.
也不那么糟啊
If I survive, you'll be dating
如果我活下来了 你的女朋友
the all-powerful leader of the Gemini coven,
就是法力强大的双子巫师团领袖了
and if I don't, you can date Luke.
如果我死了 你还可以约卢克
This isn't a joke to me, ok?
这可不是儿戏
Well, I have to laugh at it
我必须笑对
because if I start imagining my life stuck in this town
如果真要我考虑一生困在这小镇上
running away from my family,
逃避我的家族
I will fall apart.
我会崩溃的
I'll find a way.
我会找到办法的
And that was an actual fight two people just had
他俩刚刚真的是在吵
over a twin-merge?
双胞胎融合的事啊
This town is so weird.
这个镇子太怪了
You'll get used to it.
你会习惯的
Or I won't, and a vampire will kill me
或者不会 然后被吸血鬼杀掉
like they killed your friend Tripp.
就像你朋友特里普那样
That's not gonna happen because I won't let it.
不会那样的 我不会允许
And with that, the Mystic Falls community protection program
就此 神秘瀑布镇社区自卫队
is officially disbanded.
正式解散
You know what that means.
知道这意味着什么吗
I helped you, now you help me.
我帮了你 你也该帮我了
Time for a little family reunion.
该家人团聚了
What does Matt want with Stefan?
马特找斯特凡做什么
I don't know. It's Matt.
不知道 是马特啊
Food, money, new social class.
食物 钱 新地位
Whatever it is, it better distract Stefan
不管是什么 最好能让
from his sizeable screw-up with Caroline.
斯特凡不再去想他跟卡罗琳的事
Did you know about that, how she felt about him?
你知道吗 她对他的感觉
She told me a little while back,
她之前跟我说了一点
and whatever you're thinking,
不管你怎么想
I want both of them to be happy.
我希望他们都能幸福
Even if she compels away all the things she likes about him?
哪怕她靠催眠忘记了她曾喜欢他的一切吗
Thanks for doing this.
谢谢你这么做
Don't worry about.
不客气
I needed an excuse to get out of that frat house.
我需要找个借口离开那个兄弟会宿舍
Way too much boy. Gross.
男生太多了 恶心
You got everything?
东西都拿了吗
Yep. Blood from a Bennett--
嗯 贝内特家人的血
Lucy to be exact--
准确说是露西的
and an ascendant from whatever the hell your last name is.
还有你们那个什么家族的支配器
Parker.
帕克
So this is the famous ascendant? Yup.
这就是著名的支配器了 是
Surprised that Jo gave it up.
乔居然把它交出来了
Why?
怎么了
It's the only thing keeping Kai locked in his prison.
这是唯一保证卡伊锁在他监狱里的东西
If he gets out, he's coming after Jo.
如果他出来 就会去找乔
Well, good old Jo-- heh heh--helping us out.
乔好心啊 帮了我们
Can we do this, please?
能开始了吗
Whatever. So I'm gonna need the moon to activate the ascendant.
随你吧 我需要月亮的力量启动支配器
It will be viable for about 8 hours,
大概8小时内有效
so once I send you over, the clock's ticking.
等我一送你们过去 就开始倒计时了
And how do we get back?
我们怎么回来
Drink these.
喝下这个
What is that?
是什么
It's my blood. It will link you to me
我的血 能把你们与我相连
so I can find you and bring you back.
这样我就能找到你们 带你们回来
Give this one to Bonnie, too.
把这个给邦妮
Are you waiting for a toast?
还等着祝酒吗
Drink.
喝吧
Bitter. Wonder why.
苦的 不知道为什么啊
Shall we?
开始吧
I used to come here every day
事故发生后
after the accident for months.
我好几个月都来这里
This is where your parents are buried.
这是你父母的墓地
Yeah, but not in 1994.
但1994年不是
In 1994, they were still alive.
1994年 他们还活着
Yeah. So is Bonnie.
对 邦妮也是
So let's go get her.
我们去找她吧
Just keep your eyes peeled.
不过提高警惕
There's a pork rind-munching freak somewhere around here.
这里有个喜欢吃猪皮的疯子
Ok?
好吗
Yeah.
嗯
Come on.
走吧
You ever worn skinny jeans?
你穿过紧身牛仔裤吗
It seems wrong.
感觉好怪
I'm all bunched up.
勒得好紧
Also, why are jeans so tight when phones are so big?
而且 电♥话♥这么大 裤子干吗还做这么紧
I don't know what to tell you, pal.
我不知道该跟你说什么
Oh, God. I'm that guy, right?
天呐 我是那种人啊
That guy that won't shut up.
不肯闭嘴的人
Oh, I hate that guy.
我最讨厌那种人了
I just sat next to that guy on the plane.
我刚刚在飞机上就挨着那样的人坐
He was the worst.
烦死了
Speaking of planes, have you flown recently?
说到飞机 你最近坐过吗
Because what's with the whole liquid situation
携带液体的限制
and the stripping before you go through security thing?
和脱衣过安检是怎么回事啊
It's weird.
好奇怪
They're worried about terrorists.
他们担心恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Ok. Well, I'm sorry, but the real terrorists
好吧 真遗憾 但真正的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
are some of those people taking off their shoes.
是几个脱鞋放臭气的人
I know I'm chatty. Sorry.
我知道我话很多 抱歉
I've just been in prison for awhile.
我在监狱待了好一阵
Not like a regular prison, you know, more like a...
不是一般的监狱 更像是...
All right. We're here.
好了 我们到了
special kind of...
一座特别的...
That will be 30.
30块
All right.
好吧
Jeans.
这裤子啊
Uh, will you take this?
给你
Hang on. Hang on. I got it.
等等 还有呢
Gum. Nice.
口香糖 好诶
Come on, buddy. I don't have all day. Let's go.
伙计 我没时间耗 快点吧
I got it. Hold on.
有的 等等
I guess this will do.
就用这个吧
Thank you.
谢啦
Bonnie?
邦妮
Nothing. You?
没人 你呢
No, and I looked in every room
找不到 我到处都找了
plus the basement.
地下室都找了
Damon, you--you don't think that Kai--
达蒙 卡伊会不会
Look. Let's not jump to depressing conclusions yet, ok?
我们先别往坏处想
Ok.
好吧
Oh, my God. Damon.
天呐 达蒙
Oh, my god, Damon. This is blood.
天呐 达蒙 这是血啊
And we're jumping.
这下得想了
What are you doing?
你干什么
If Kai has Bonnie, we need to talk.
如果卡伊抓了邦妮 我们得谈谈
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表