Let me guess-- Jeremy's holding a crossbow.
我猜猜 杰里米手上一定拿着十字弓吧
No one is killing Kai.
不准你们杀卡伊
We're not letting Kai kill Elena.
我们也不会让卡伊杀死埃琳娜的
Nobody's letting anyone die.
别激动 没有人需要死
Anyone have any other ideas?
还有人有别的主意吗
Dad's pissed, ok?
爸很生气 好吗
He wants us back in Portland now.
他要我们马上回波兰
I was helping them.
我是在帮他们
They can help themselves.
他们自己能照顾自己
We're not their dancing witch-monkeys.
我们又不是他们养的巫师小丑
You want to bring these books back?
你想把这些书带回去吗
Take the books. Leave the books. Who cares?
带不带 谁在乎啊
Did you tell dad I was helping Jo get stronger?
你是不是告诉了爸 我在帮乔变强
Is that why he's pissed?
所以他才生气了吗
Of course you did. You're just like him.
我就知道 你跟他一样
Actually, I can think for myself.
事实上 我自己也有主见的
I've always said that Kai was too dangerous
我一直都说卡伊太过危险
to become leader of the coven.
不能做巫师团的领袖
You've been wasting your time with Jo.
你根本就是在乔身上浪费时间
We both know she's never gonna beat him.
我们都知道她不可能赢的
You don't get it, do you?
你还不明白 是吗
Get what? You just cloaked me
明白什么 你隐形了我
and I couldn't fight it.
而我完全无法反抗
You're stronger than me.
你比我强
No, you don't know that.
不 你怎么知道
Yes, I do. I've known it for months.
我就是知道 我都知道好几个月了
Since that night when I was trying
自从那晚我试图
to bring people back from the other side
把人从另一边拉过来
and you interrupted my spell.
你却打断了我的咒语
You were about to collapse.
你当时就快崩溃了
You were already weak.
你当时本来就虚弱
We're supposed to be equal.
我们本该是势均力敌的
We're not.
但现在不是了
I know you, Luke.
我了解你 卢克
I know you love me,
我知道你爱我
and I know a huge part of you
我也知道你真的希望
hopes that it's me that makes it through this.
融合时活下来的会是我
But it's not a coin toss anymore.
但现在这不再是运气问题了
If we merge, you win and I die.
如果融合 你会赢我会死
That scares the crap out of me.
这让我害怕极了
So. If you want to pack the books,
所以 如果你想带上这些书
pack the damn books.
那就带上吧
I'm not gonna be the one reading them.
反正能看的人也不会是我了
I came in to do inventory and found him like this.
我来检查库存时 发现了他
Sorry to bother you on your day off, sheriff, but--
抱歉在你休假时打扰你 警长 但是
No, I'm glad you called.
不 我很高兴你通知了我
I don't think he died of natural causes.
我觉得他不像是自然死亡
22 hours and 18 minutes.
22小时18分钟
That's how long supernatural beings
超自然生物又能再次进入
have been allowed back in Mystic Falls
神秘瀑布镇才这么短时间
and I already know someone who's dead because of it.
就已经有我认识的人因此丧生
I'm sorry, Matt.
我很遗憾 马特
We'll figure out who did this
我们会弄清楚这到底是谁干的
and we'll deal with it.
然后解决此事
This is never gonna end, is it?
这永远不会停止了 对吗
The attacks, the cover-ups.
袭击 掩盖
This is our life again.
又成了生活的一部分
Mystic Falls.
神秘瀑布镇
It'll always be Mystic Falls.
永远都不会改变的
If you love it here --
如果你喜欢这里...
Sheriff, you ok?
警长 你没事吧
Yeah. Ok. All right.
没事 好
Colin Phelps. Inoperable tumor.
科林·菲尔普斯 肿瘤无法手术
They zapped your brain with radiation for months.
他们用射线摧残你的大脑好几个月了
They still couldn't save you.
也还是没法救你
Yeah. I'd be groggy, too,
是啊 要是我吃了这么多止痛药
if I were on this many painkillers.
也会觉得没力气
And the doctor said all they can do is just
医生说他们现在能做的只有
make you comfortable while you wait for the end.
让你舒服地等死
I'm really sorry to hear that.
我真的很遗憾
Next of kin -- none.
近亲 没有
I'm really sorry to hear that, too.
关于这个我也很遗憾
But you see, on my mom's chart,
但是你看 我妈妈的表格上
this spot, next of kin,
近亲这一栏
that's where my name goes.
写的是我的名字
Caroline Forbes.
卡罗琳·福布斯
I'm all she's got.
她就只有我了
I know we just met,
我知道我们才遇见
but you're not going to remember any of this.
但是这一切你都不会记得
If the spell that you're going for is to creep me out,
如果你在尝试的咒语是吓唬我
it's working.
那已经成功了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Mm, nothing.
没什么
Just working on my self-control.
只是在练习自我控制
I can hear Kai yammering.
我能听到卡伊在嘟哝
What's he saying?
他在说什么
He said...
他说
it's a shame you don't have vamp-hearing.
你没有吸血鬼的听力真是遗憾
I get why you don't like me, you know?
我知道你为什么不喜欢我
You and Alaric were bros. A girl comes into the picture.
你和阿♥拉♥里克是好兄弟 但出现了个女孩
It's awkward. It's not awkward. It's annoying.
肯定很尴尬 不是尴尬 是烦人
Because he's looking out for me?
因为他在乎我吗
Yes. At the expense of logic and reason.
没错 他为你放弃了逻辑和理智
Oh, let me guess-- you've never done that for a girl before.
我猜猜 你从没为哪个女孩这么做过吧
Ok.
好了
What do you know? It's working.
真没想到 起作用了
So. I'm guessing you came here to make a demand?
我想你来这里是要提出要求的吗
I only came to see what you were up to today.
我只是想来看看你今天要干什么
I hate unanswered questions and you've left me with a few.
我讨厌未解答的问题 而你给我留了一堆
Such as what secret did you need to protect
比如 你到底想保守什么秘密
by letting me kill that pitiful con artist
甚至任我杀了那个可怜的
pretending to be your long-lost relative Sarah Salvatore?
假扮你失散多年的亲戚莎拉·塞尔瓦托的骗子
So, I followed you,
所以 我跟踪你
in your inconspicuous red Porsche
你开着那辆不显眼的红色保时捷
off the exit to Chapel Hill, and here we are.
来到了教堂山 跟到了这里
Sarah...Nelson's photography exhibition.
莎拉·尼尔森的摄影展
Why do you care?
你为什么要在意这些
Well, it seems that Damon is unaware
看来达蒙丝毫不知
that the branches of his family tree
你们家族的血脉
might extend beyond just you.
如今不止剩下你一人
Call me old-fashioned,
你可以说我传统
but I disapprove of secrets between brothers.
不过我见不得兄弟之间有秘密
So, I'll just go tell Sarah what your name is and--
我这就去告诉莎拉你的名字...
Don't do that.
别这样做
Why don't you want to meet Sarah Nelson?
你为什么不想认识莎拉·尼尔森
You came all this way to see her work.
你这么远来不就是为了看她的作品吗
What do you want me to tell you, Enzo?
你想要我告诉你什么 恩佐
That the girl's my relative?
那女孩是我的亲属吗
Fine. She is Zach Salvatore's daughter,
可以 她是扎克·塞尔瓦托的女儿
which makes her my great-niece 4 generations removed.
也就是说她是我的曾曾曾曾侄女
I took her mother's body to the ER
达蒙杀了她母亲后
after Damon killed her.
我把尸体送去了急诊室
They did a c-section to save Sarah's life,
他们给她做了剖腹产 救出了莎拉
but I kept that little detail from Damon
不过我并没有把这事告诉达蒙
so that she could live a good life
好让她过上美好的人生
in a nice home where she felt safe and loved.
生活在一个能让她感到爱和安全的家中
That's my big secret.
这就是我的大秘密
Why are you so intent on keeping it?
你为什么如此执意要保守这秘密
You want to tell Damon that I've been lying to him
你想告诉达蒙 我这18年来
for the past 18 years, go ahead, be my guest.
一直在骗他 尽管去吧 请便
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表