You two together is still totally revolting to me.
看你俩在一起 我还是想吐
Finally, a familiar feeling.
终于有点熟悉的感觉了
Luke didn't take me over completely.
卢克也没有完全控制我
What the hell's he doing here?
他来干什么
You know, if you were gonna creepily stalk me,
如果你要偷偷摸摸地跟踪我
you could have at least brought a shovel.
至少带把铁锹来啊
Nah. I'm not big on digging.
不了 我不太喜欢挖坑
Calluses.
会生茧的
You bury corpses all the time.
你经常埋尸体啊
Yeah, but I don't dig them up.
但我不挖坟啊
So do you really think that finding a teddy bear
你真的认为找一个泰迪熊
will make everything right in the world?
一切就都会没事了吗
You know what? You are right.
你说得对
This is such a waste of time.
这简直是浪费时间
I really should be at the dive bar,
我应该去廉价酒吧
picking a fight with a stranger in order to feel pain.
跟陌生人斗殴 感受那份痛苦
Look. If you think I'm insane, I get it.
听着 你觉得我是疯了 这我懂
I probably am, but nobody is forcing you to be here.
我或许是 反正没人逼你来
I should probably stay, keep an eye on you,
我还是留下吧 盯着你点
You know, in case you have a psychotic breakdown.
免得你心理崩溃了什么的
People don't just change like that.
没人突然会改变
People usually don't merge with their siblings either.
一般还没人跟弟弟融合呢
Uh, for the record, I would have been fine
我得说明 我本来不会介意
with any of Luke's qualities,
卢克的任何特质
you know, the hair, the whole gay thing--
发型 同性恋
You know, maybe not the height actually.
或许海拔我有点介意
You seriously buy this?
你真♥相♥信吗
Look. I'm not saying that we have to like him,
我们不非得喜欢他
but if there's a way for us to tell Bonnie
但如果我们可以告诉邦妮
how she can get out--
她可以想办法离开
We should trust a guy that changed personalities overnight?
就相信一♥夜♥性♥情大变的家伙吗
Think of it like Elena in reverse.
想成是埃琳娜的情况反过来吧
You know, she was human, pure,
她本来是人类 纯洁
dating the good Salvatore.
跟善良的那个塞尔瓦托兄弟约会
Then she became an undead blood vacuum,
然后她变成了吸血狂魔
stopped caring about right and wrong,
不再在乎是非观
and started dating the bad one.
开始跟不怎么样的那个塞尔瓦托约会
That's not how it happened.
才不是那样的
I'm sure I missed a detail or two,
我可能是漏掉了一些细节
but I'm just paraphrasing what
我只是用自己的话表达了
Damon told me in the prison world.
达蒙在监狱世界告诉我的事
Speaking of, there's a witch over there we'd like to save,
说到监狱世界 那边还有个我们想救的女巫
so why don't you get your Gemini jumper cables and fix that thing?
你赶紧用你双子巫师的本领把那东西修好吧
Ok.
好的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Liv. Come on. Talk to me.
丽芙 跟我说话
What are you doing?
你在干什么
When Luke and I were kids,
我和卢克小的时候
we used to play hide-and-seek.
我们喜欢玩捉迷藏
We figured out a way to cheat
我们想了一个作弊的办法
by using a spell to see through each other's eyes.
用咒语看到对方眼睛能看到的东西
Come on, Kai. You done yet?
快点 卡伊 好了没啊
The bastard's at the Salvatore house.
那混♥蛋♥在塞尔瓦托家
Why the hell would he be there?
他去那里做什么
I have no idea.
我不知道
Of course, Damon would find a reason to work with him.
达蒙当然还能跟那种人合作
Look, Liv. I know how pissed you are right now.
丽芙 我知道你现在多生气
I get that probably more than anybody, but--
我懂 可能比别人都更生气 但是...
But what? I'm just supposed to live with it,
但是什么 你要我面对现实
get through it?
对此释怀吗
Something tells me you didn't just punch
我怎么觉得你妈妈死之后
a wall after your mom died.
你没有一顿砸墙就完了
Liv, stop! Like it or not,
丽芙 停下 不管怎样
Kai is your leader.
卡伊是你们的首领了
You kill him, your entire coven dies--
你杀了他 你整个巫师团都会死
You, your dad, Jo...
你 你♥爸♥爸 乔
you.
还有你
We're dead anyway.
我们横竖都是死
He'll kill his way through the coven,
他会杀光巫师团
our friends, the guy at the drive-through who screws up his order.
我们的朋友 汽车餐馆给他点错菜的服务生
At least this way, I can take him with me.
至少这样 我能拉他垫背
Wait. I told you that if anybody tried to hurt you
等等 我说过 如果有人试图伤害你
they'd have to get through me first.
那人得先过我这关
Well, guess what. That includes you.
告诉你 你也包括在内
Phesmatos somnumia.
[咒语]
I'm sorry, Tyler.
对不起 泰勒
I got it.
我来吧
I'm guessing you're not here on a basketball scholarship.
你进这里肯定不是靠篮球奖学金吧
That's not a regulation trashcan.
那个垃圾桶不够规则
Hey. I saw your camera. I'm thinking about buying one.
等等 我看到你的相机了 我也想买♥♥一部
You like it?
你觉得怎么样
It gets the job done.
这部相机还行吧
What kind of photography are you into?
你喜欢什么样的摄影
A little bit of everything.
差不多都喜欢
OK. Well, it has good color reproduction,
好吧 这相机色彩再现良好
nice tonal range.
色调范围也不错
Um, you'll want to shoot raw
如果你不想损失强光部分
if you don't want the highlights to get clipped,
就使用RAW模式拍摄
and...you have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?
你根本听不懂我在说什么 对吧
No. No, I don't. Sorry.
确实听不懂 抱歉
Well, don't feel bad. You went for it.
没事 你也算努力了
It's not your fault you went with the second most common pickup line
你对拿相机的女孩用了第二烂大街的
guys use when they see a girl with a camera.
搭讪台词 这不是你的错
Oh, yeah? What's the first?
是吗 那最烂的是什么
The offer to pose for some very tasteful nudes.
主动提出当我的裸模
Look. I'm really flattered,
我真的很荣幸
and I'm sure you're a nice guy, but...
你肯定是个好人 但是...
No. It's OK. I get it.
没事 我懂
Good luck with your photography.
祝你摄影有所成就
Thanks.
谢谢
You truly have an epic lack of game.
就没见过搭讪技巧这么烂的
I tried, OK?
我尽力了 好吗
Really? Grunting at her would have been more effective.
真的吗 你还不如对她随便咕哝两声呢
Now I've got to get you back on track.
我得帮你重振旗鼓啊
All right. Give me your jacket,
好吧 你把外套
your wallet, and your cell phone.
钱包还有手♥机♥都给我
So I can't send us back physically,
我无法把我们人送回去
but I can probably send a part of us back.
但我或许能送回去一部分
Probably?
或许
You remember that movie "Ghost"?
还记得《人鬼情未了》吗
OK. Well, Bonnie's gonna be Demi Moore
邦妮就相当于黛米·摩尔
because she's the alive one obviously,
显然她是真正活着的人
and, uh, we'll all be a collective Patrick Swayze,
我们就是集♥合♥体的帕特里克·斯威兹
The ghost.
那个鬼
By the way, how much does that suck
话说帕特里克·斯威兹
about Patrick Swayze?
得有多糟心啊
Will she be able to us or not, Kai?
她到底能不能看到我们 卡伊
I don't know. I've never done this before.
不知道 我这是头一回做这个
So let's all just take a deep breath, right,
现在我们都深呼吸
close our eyes,
闭上眼睛
and...
然后
Phesmatos tribum
[咒语]
Invocio caveum,
[咒语]
Miscero mundio.
[咒语]
Phesmatos tribum
[咒语]
Invocio caveum,
[咒语]
Miscero mundio.
[咒语]
What happened to the pool table?
我们的桌球台呢
Oh, my God.
天哪
Bonnie? Bonnie!
邦妮 邦妮
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表