and therefore an evil psychopath.
所以她肯定是个邪恶的狂魔
Don't want to ruin little bro's perfect mommy memory.
不想毁了弟弟对妈妈完美的记忆
I'll tell him as soon as I know the truth.
等我查明真♥相♥就会告诉他
The truth.
真♥相♥
Which is why you're still here.
所以我还没赶人
Your sister sent me and Elena back to 1994.
你妹妹把我和埃琳娜送回了1994
You can send me back to 1903.
你可以把我送回1903
Technically, yes, I am able to do that,
是啊 我的确有这个能力
but I'll need the ascendant for the 1903 prison world.
但我需要1903年监狱世界的支配器
As the newly elected president of the Gemini freaks,
作为新当选的双子巫师团主席
I assume you know where to get it.
你应该知道去哪找吧
So get it.
去找来吧
It's my pleasure.
荣幸
You want something.
你有所求
Shocker.
不出所料
All right.
好吧
Well, ever since you told me Bonnie was back,
自从你告诉我邦妮回来了
I, uh, I can't stop thinking about her,
我就一直在想她
all right, what I did, how she is.
我对她做的事 她现在好不好
It's annoying really.
真是讨厌
Look.
听我说
I need to see her.
我得见她
I need to apologize,
我得跟她道歉
and you're gonna make that happen.
你要帮我实现
So that's it? Enzo?
就这样吗 恩佐
That's all I get?
就告诉我这点
A name is a very personal thing, Sarah.
名字是很私密的 莎拉
See? Doesn't that feel good?
瞧 感觉很棒吧
I have pictures of you,
我有你的照片
your veins doing weird, nonhuman things.
你的血管样子怪怪的 不像人类
They're all on this little card.
都在这张小存储卡里
You went from cowering in a corner
你从躲在角落里
to overt blackmail in the span of an hour.
到公然勒索只用了一小时
Impressive.
厉害啊
I know want to know more about you.
我想多了解你
Fair enough.
好吧
One...
一
I'm very fast.
我动作很快
Two, I'm very strong.
二 我很强壮
That was, like, 70 bucks.
那张存储卡70多块呢
3, I'm very rich.
三 我有钱
Rich, strong, fast,
多金 强壮 动作快
you have weird veins,
血管有古怪
you can heal people with your blood.
可以用血液给人疗伤
What are you?
你是什么
This is a joke, right?
你开玩笑吧
Does it look like I'm joking?
你觉得我像是在开玩笑吗
You want to hear me say it. Fine.
你想听我说出来 好吧
I'm a vampire.
我是吸血鬼
And?
还有呢
Perhaps you didn't hear me.
你没听清楚吧
I said I'm a vampire.
我说我是吸血鬼
that dreadful "Twilight" series.
还有那个糟糕的《暮光之城》系列
No. I know what they are.
不 我知道那是什么
I just thought there'd be more to it.
我只是以为还会有别的什么
It's ok. The whole vampire thing is over anyway.
没关系 反正吸血鬼都不流行了
Caroline.
卡罗琳
Who is this nice girl we're divulging
你在跟谁分享
all of our deepest, darkest secrets to?
我们最深最黑暗的秘密啊
I'm Sarah.
我是莎拉
Sarah.
莎拉
Photographer Sarah. Stefan's--
那个摄影师 斯特凡的...
Darling...
亲爱的
You need a drink from the bar.
去酒吧喝一杯
It is so nice not to care what you're up to with that poor girl.
不在乎你究竟想对那可怜的姑娘做什么感觉好棒
Old me would have been in such a moral quandary right now.
换了以前的我 这会儿肯定要纠结了
Old you?
以前的你
Oh, you didn't.
不是吧
I did right after my mom's funeral.
是啊 就在我妈葬礼之后
Thanks for coming by the way.
多谢前来了
Kidding!
开玩笑呢
I don't really care about that either.
这我也不在乎了
You're a laugh riot, aren't you?
你真的是很开心啊 是吧
I'm actually a little bored,
我其实有点无聊了
which is why I'm recruiting cute boys
所以我要找些可爱的男生
to come to Whitmore's warehouse party tonight.
去参加今晚的惠特莫仓库派对
You like to dance, right?
你喜欢跳舞的 对吧
Yeah, I love it.
嗯 超喜欢
See you there.
那回见了
Stefan. Hey, man.
斯特凡 伙计
I'm gonna ask you a couple questions,
我想问你几个问题
and I need you to be completely honest with me.
请你一定如实回答
I can be completely honest with you.
我会如实回答的
Good.
很好
Do you remember being around Caroline last night?
你还记得昨晚碰到卡罗琳吗
Yeah.
记得
Kind of hard to forget.
不容易忘啊
What is that supposed to mean?
什么意思
We made out pretty hardcore.
我们相当热烈的亲热了
Was there any biting involved?
用咬的了吗
I guess.
有吧
I mean, I-I like to bite the lower lip a little bit, but
我喜欢稍稍咬下嘴唇
I-I th--I think it's kind of weird you're asking me these questions.
你问我这种问题有点奇怪哦
No. I meant, did she bite you?
不是 她咬你了吗
Not that I remember.
我记得是没有
Are--are you into her or something?
你是喜欢她吗
Because, like, I thought she was single.
我以为她是单身呢
I didn't know you two were, like, a--
我不知道你们...
She is. We're not.
她是单身 我们没什么
Great!
太好了
Can I get out of here, please,
我能走了吗
because, like, I'm late for this party,
我得去个派对 要迟到了
and you're really weirding me out.
而且你让我感觉好怪
What party?
什么派对
Uh, warehouse party off campus.
校园外的仓库派对
Caroline will be there
卡罗琳会去的
if you want to watch.
如果你想旁观的话
Hey, Stefan.
斯特凡
Uh, listen.
听着
I never thought I would ask this, but, um...
我从没想到我会这么问 但是
Do you want to go to a rave?
你想去参加狂欢吗
Ok. Not exactly the welcome home party
好吧 不算是我想为你准备的
I was planning for you.
欢迎回家派对
I think we should split up and look for Caroline.
我们分头找卡罗琳吧
Maybe we should split up and look for Caroline.
我们分头找卡罗琳吧
Good idea.
好主意
Good luck.
祝你好运
I'm fine.
我没事
Want to dance?
想跳舞吗
I'm actually looking for someone.
我在找人呢
Come on. This is a party. Have fun!
这是派对啊 好好玩玩嘛
Down, boy.
手规矩点
Just dancing.
跳舞而已
Look. I really have to go find my friend.
我真的得去找我朋友了
I can't help it. You're hot.
我忍♥不住 你太火♥辣♥了
What the hell did you do?
你做了什么
Can't help it. I'm hot.
忍♥不住啊 我太火热了
Did he have any bite marks on him?
他身上有咬痕吗
No, which means she must have given him her blood.
没有 所以她一定用自己的血治好了他
And he doesn't remember her feeding on him at all.
而且他完全不记得她用他进食
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表