and it's not every day that one hears
不是每天都能听到
something so rare as the cure for vampirism.
吸血鬼解药这种稀罕事
Well, let's not bring this up to anyone else, ok?
我们不要和其他人提起这事 好吗
You mean, don't bring it up with Elena.
你是说不要和埃琳娜说
I don't even know if she wants the cure.
我不知道她想不想要解药
Yet you fear she might
但你害怕她会想要
and that if you give it to her you'll lose her.
害怕如果你给她 就会失去她
We're more alike than you care to admit, Damon.
尽管你不想承认 但我们的确很像 达蒙
Neither of us can bear the thought of being alone.
我们都不愿承受孤单
He's unconscious,
他还在昏迷
but I gave him some of my blood,
但我给他喝了我的血
and his vitals have stabilized.
现在情况稳定了
The more these victims pile up,
受害者越来越多
the harder it is to hide the reason they're here.
就越难掩饰为什么会发生这种事
Yeah, I know. That's why I'm hoping
我知道 所以我希望
that Damon and his mom find them soon.
达蒙和他妈妈能尽快找到他们
I'm sorry. Did you just say Damon's mom?
抱歉 你说了达蒙的妈妈吗
Isn't she dead?
她不是死了吗
No. She was trapped in a 1903 prison world,
没有 她被困在了1903年的监狱世界
where Kai is currently trapped.
卡伊现在也在那里
Kai is in a 1903 prison world?
卡伊在1903年的监狱世界
I'm sorry. Has nobody told you this?
抱歉 难道没人告诉你吗
I'm on hour 13 of a 12-hour shift.
我已经连续工作了13小时了
Maybe someone could have shot me a text.
也许有人可以给我发个短♥信♥吧
I--sorry.
抱歉
So Kai's gone?
那么卡伊不在了
As in for good.
永远
Oh, that's amazing news.
真是好消息
Like, really amazing news.
真的是非常好的消息
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
I was wondering why you switched to decaf,
我还奇怪你为什么要喝脱因咖啡
especially while working a 13-hour shift.
尤其你还上了13小时的班
The last thing this baby needs is an uncle psychopath.
这孩子最不需要的就是一个神经病舅舅
You and Alaric having a baby.
你和阿♥拉♥里克要有孩子了
I...
我...
Jo, this is-- this is amazing.
乔 真是太棒了
I'm so happy for you.
我真为你高兴
Little old you did all this?
这都是你干的吗
You've made a mistake.
你犯错了
I know, starting with trusting my vampire stalker,
我知道 从相信我的吸血鬼跟踪者开始
who arranged for me to befriend some blue-eyed bartender,
安排我结识蓝眼珠的酒保
also I could witness him getting run over,
只为让我目睹他被撞
and you playing the part of the hero.
你好来扮演英雄
While you were sleeping, I went through your phone,
趁你睡觉时 我看了你的手♥机♥
saw your texts to Matt.
看到了你发给马特的短♥信♥
Well, that saves me an awkward conversation.
这就避免了尴尬的解释
I'm an idiot for ever trusting you.
我真是傻瓜居然相信你
Don't beat yourself up.
别自责了
I remember what it was like to be so naive.
我记得如此天真是什么感觉
The bacilli have spread to most of your lungs,
细菌已经在肺叶上大面♥积♥扩散
carving out cavities in the tissue.
引起组织溃烂
The bleeding will continue.
咳血会继续持续
You can stop it?
你可以止血吗
I believe so, but the dosage required
应该可以 病情已如此严重
at this late stage is expensive.
用药的花费会很大
Payment isn't an issue,
费用不是问题
provided your curative is effective.
只要你的药有效就行
I assure you it is.
这一点我可以保证
How many people have you saved with this?
你用这药治好了多少病人
Be truthful.
说实话
None. I promise them health
从没有 我保证能治好他们
and sell them lavender mixed with castor oil.
然后把加了蓖麻油的薰衣草卖♥♥给了他们
What?
什么
Why are you saying that?
你为什么要那样说
I thought you could help me.
我以为你能帮我的
He lied.
他撒谎了
What is this man's true prognosis?
此人的真实病情是什么
He'll die within the week.
一周内他就会死去
Chances are, he'll never see land again.
他很可能再也看不到大♥陆♥了
Leave us.
你走吧
You should go, as well.
你也该离开了
I do not wish to repay your acts of kindness by affecting you.
我可不想恩将仇报 把病传给你
You can't.
不会的
I've already had consumption.
我已经得过肺痨了
How did you survive?
你是怎么活下来的
I didn't.
我没有
What are you, an angel?
你是什么 天使吗
Look. We listened to you sing,
我们听过你唱歌♥了
we clapped our hands.
也鼓掌了
Can we go now?
可以走了吗
Let's play Caroline Trivia.
我们来玩卡罗琳知识问答
I don't even know what that is.
我根本不知道那是什么
Oh, sure you do!
你当然知道
You both dated me,
你们俩都跟我约会过
which means you should know everything about me,
也就是说你们都应该很了解我的
so I'm gonna ask you some questions about myself,
所以我要问你们一些关于我的问题
and whoever answers them right lives.
谁答对了 谁就可以活
You're sick.
你疯了
When is my birthday?
我生日是哪天
Tyler!
泰勒
October 10.
10月10日
Very good.
非常好
All right, Matt. Your turn.
马特 该你了
What is my favorite color?
我最喜欢的颜色是什么
That's a trick question.
这是个陷阱问题
You don't have a favorite color.
你根本没有最喜欢的颜色
Correct!
答对了
Ok. Now a tie breaker.
好了 现在要打破平局
Whoever answers first wins.
谁答得快谁就赢
What was my mom's final memory before she died?
我妈妈死前的最后记忆是什么
How would we even begin to know that?
我们怎么可能知道呢
Oh, I'm sure I mentioned it at some point.
我之前肯定提到过的
No, you didn't.
不 你没提过
Come on. Ticktock, ticktock.
来吧 还在倒计时呢
Judges are waiting for a final answer.
评委在等待最终答案呢
What was my mom's final memory
我妈妈一命呜呼前
before she kicked the bucket?
最后的记忆是什么
Well, looks like,
看起来
Whitmore's gonna need a new philosophy T.A.
惠特莫需要一个新哲学助教了
Your mom was teaching you how to ride a bike.
你妈妈在教你怎么骑自行车
Bingo! And Stefan wins,
答对了 斯特凡赢了
which means you two lose,
意味着你们俩输了
which isn't that bad actually
这个结果也不错
because now it just means we get to kill the both of you.
因为现在我们可以把你俩都杀了
Judging from the victims,
从受害者的情况来看
they started at the library,
他们从图书馆开始
they took out a couple security guards near the football field,
放倒了几个橄榄球场附近的保卫人员
and then they wandered over to the movie theater.
然后向着电影院方向去了
You know what the most shocking part of all this is?
你知道最让我震惊的部分是什么吗
That I'm not shocked.
是我根本没感到震惊
Doctor 101--
医生基本法则
becoming desensitized goes with the territory.
见怪不怪是职业病
Actually, the reason why I'm not shocked is because
其实 我没感到震惊的原因是
I've been in their shoes,
这些事我经历过
and I was just as bad,
我那时也一样恶劣
and this is all just one big horrible reminder
而这一切都在提醒着我
that there's always gonna be a part of me
我内心总会有那样一个部分
that's capable of doing what they're doing.
让我能做出他们现在在做的事
But you're not gonna let that happen.
但你不会让那种事发生的
You're gonna be too busy running your small-town family practice
你会整日忙于做小镇大众医疗
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表