剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
Allow me to introduce to you my new wife,
请让我为你介绍我的新妻
Queen Katherine.
凯瑟琳王后
Lady Ann.
安女士
Your majesty.
王后陛下
What a great privilege and honour it is for me to be presented to you.
能瞻仰陛下容颜 实属三生有幸 无上荣光
I am so delighted.
我实在难掩激动
You are very welcome to court, Lady Anne.
您的到来 我们欢迎之至 安女士
We thank you so much for the two fine horses you sent,
您所赠汗血宝马 我们甚为感激
and wish you a very happy New Year.
并祝愿您来年顺心愉快
Thank you, your Majesty.
谢谢 王后陛下
I think we should all be merry!
窃以为我们当共同祝愿
Yes!
正合吾意
Ladies. Excellency.
女士们 阁下
You are not well?
你身体不适吗
These days I suffer a little from gout, Lady Mary.
近日身受痛风困扰 玛丽公主
Please sit. Thank you.
快请坐吧 谢谢
You are and always have been my most faithful
你一直是我最信任的朋友
and truest friend in all this world.
忠贞可靠 当世无人能及
I could not bear it if you were ever to leave here.
你如要离去 我实在无法承受
He ought not to have divorced the Lady Anne.
他不该与安女士离婚
Now that I know her better,
并非我与她相交更深
I think she is perfectly sweet and gracious.
我认为她甜美可人 雍容华贵
Nevertheless, Lady Mary,
尽管如此 玛丽公主
I fear that you will have to reconcile yourself to the new Queen.
恐怕您还是要与新王后建立友好的关系
No, I will not. I hate her.
恐难为止 我讨厌她
Then, perhaps, after all, you do not require my advice any more.
也许我的建议于您而言犹如鸿毛 无足轻重
My Lady, I wanted to ask if you had any news of my brother Edward?
夫人 不知您可有家兄爱德华的消息
He's well enough.
他很好
Cold, but well. Wet, but well.
身受寒气所侵 潮气所扰 但依然安好
Apparently, it always rains in the north, and the mud is free.
显然 北部冷雨频繁 淤泥随处皆是
Will he see some action?
不知他有何动作
I believe he intends to punish the Scots for their terrible wickedness.
我想他一定会猛击苏格兰人的痛处
That sounds very like my brother.
听上去确属家兄作风
If only you could be more like him, Sir Thomas.
可惜在这方面你不及他 托马斯爵士
What do you mean?
何出此言呢
My husband always takes what he wants.
余之夫君 心之所想 志在必得
Ladies, you must forgive me.
女士们 失陪一下
I rode out early to hunt this morning and am very tired.
我今日早起外出打猎 略感疲惫
We shall dine again together tomorrow evening.
明日 我们再共进晚餐
Lady Anne. Your majesty.
安女士 是 陛下
My beautiful wife.
我美丽的妻子
Now, I must insist you stay to enjoy the dancing.
留下来 尽情享受舞会的快乐吧
Boy!
小卡
Boy!
小卡
Lady Mary!
玛丽公主
I bid you all a good night. Happy New Year!
愿大家尽兴 新年快乐
Happy New Year, Your Majesty!
新年快乐 陛下
I wonder... will you have some more wine, Lady Anne?
安女士 需要添些酒吗
With pleasure, if Your Majesty will.
王后陛下如此建议 我荣幸之至
Yes.
好
Wine.
添酒
Your majesty.
王后陛下 请用
Thank you!
谢谢
Lady Ann.
安女士 请用
His Majesty tells me that his daughter,
陛下曾透露 伊丽莎白公主
the Lady Elizabeth, sometimes comes to see you.
时而会去探望你
How do you find her?
你觉得她如何
Oh, she is charming.
迷人极了
So clever. And so beautiful.
聪明美丽
And so very affectionate.
惹人怜爱
It is always a pleasure to see her.
与她见面 总令人心情愉悦
You see, I have no desire to remarry,
我不欲再嫁
so I am sure I will never have any children of my own.
因此 膝下便无儿女
I think a little that Elizabeth is like a daughter to me.
小伊丽莎白 如女儿般贴心
Surely it is so
相较之下
to have had her as a daughter would have been
比起王后之位 如此乖巧伶俐的女儿
a greater happiness to me than ever being Queen.
带给我更多欢愉
Jesus Christ!
上帝啊
That's better.
好多了
May I ask Your Majesty a question?
能问陛下一个问题吗
Go on.
说
Why did Your Majesty invite Lady Anne of Cleves for Christmas?
陛下为何邀请克里维斯的安女士赴宴呢
I like her, after all.
对她 我心有怜惜
She keeps her promises, boy.
她是言而有信之人 小卡
Majesty? Come!
王后陛下 请
So, what did this Joan Bulmer tell you?
琼·布尔默偷偷告诉你什么
She said that
她说...
on the nights Dereham visited Katherine's bed,
每天夜里 迪尔罕会潜入凯瑟琳的香闺
he would bring with him wine,
时而带些美酒
strawberries, and apples,
草莓 苹果 或其他小食
and other things to make good cheer.
二人宴飨尽饮 好不乐乎
And then?
然后呢
Then...
然后...
What then?
怎么样呢
There would be kissing
激♥情♥热吻
and-he would pull down his hose and lie down with her.
宽衣解带 翻云覆雨
And the two of them would
莺歌♥燕舞
hang by their bellies like two sparrows.
如胶似漆 共赴巫山
Come here.
来拿啊
And the two of them would hang by
莺歌♥燕舞
their bellies like two sparrows.
如胶似漆 共赴巫山
Why are you here?
你为何在此
Taking what I want.
如家兄一般
Just like my brother does.
夺取吾心所欲
Just like he's always done.
他擅长如此
And what if I don't want it?
若我拒绝呢
What if I call my servants?
若我唤来侍卫呢
You won't. And you know why?
你不会 知道为什么吗
Because you hate my brother.
因为我们是一类人
You hate him almost as much as I hate him
你恨我哥哥
but you can't tell anyone
但除我之外
except me.
你根本无处诉苦
Well, Mr. Seymour,
好吧 西摩先生
come into my bed.
就寝吧
Enjoy what your brother enjoys.
敬请细细品味汝兄之物
It will be interesting to compare you.
相较之下 定当妙趣横生
Credo in unum Deum patris omnipotentum.
我信唯一的上帝 我万能的父
Credo in unum Deum patris
我信唯一的上帝
Patris omnipotentum.
我万能的父
My Lady! My Lady! The Queen is here!
公主殿下 王后驾到
Your Majesty Lady Mary
王后陛下 玛丽公主
I have come here in person to ask you
本宫亲临到此 是想问你为何不能
why you will not show me the respect which as Queen of England
对作为英格兰王后的本宫
I am entitled to expect even from you.
施以合乎尊卑礼数的敬重
I noticed, as did everyone else,
我早就注意到 和其他人一样
that you show the greatest respect to the Lady Anne of Cleves,
你们都对克里维斯的安女士相当敬重
even though she is now just a private person and worth no account.
而并不在乎她现在微不足道的身份与地位
Forgive me. But surely the Lady Anne is
恕我冒昧 可是安女士
worthy of every respect?
确实值得我们每个人敬重
She carries herself with great dignity
她举止雅贵 仪态雍容
and also modesty,
端庄贤淑 秀外慧中
and desires nothing more than to please the King her Lord.
并且她一心侍奉陛下 别无他图
Do you mean I do not try to please him?
你是说我没有尽心侍奉陛下吗
I think you desire almost nothing else than pleasure!
我觉得您除了玩乐享闲 亦无他求
It pleases you, it seems, to do nothing but wear
终日只知锦衣华扮 嬉闹宫闱
pretty clothes and dance.
秀舞寻欢
Some people may think that frivolous,
众人虽觉得这种行为轻浮放浪
in the consort of a King whose flesh is also sacred.
无奈君王伴偶的身份却覆之以伪圣的外衣
If his Majesty thought me only frivolous,
倘若陛下认为我轻浮放浪
Why did he marry me?
又为何要纳我入宫
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表