剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
We are at our wit's end to know how to get revenues
我们已经无计可施
to pay for the Boulogne campaign,
筹不到布洛涅战款
or even shift for the next two or three months.
甚至今后两三月的开支都无法承担
We are at war with France and with Scotland;
近日 我国频频与法国和苏格兰开战
we have the enmity of the Bishop of Rome.
罗马主教对此恨之入骨
We no longer have assurances of friendship with the Emperor.
因此罗马帝国与我方盟约已裂
This war has proved noisome to the realm
这场大战不得民心
and disastrous for our merchants.
并且致使民生凋敝
Oh gentlemen, God help us,
先生们 上帝助我们
we live in a world where
如今的世道
reason and learning no longer prevail
知礼之古风不再
and covenants are little regarded.
盟约无信义可言
And where it seems even our Queen is a heretic.
更有甚者 当今王后竟然是异教♥徒♥
It's true.
所言极是
And it will be God's work to destroy her.
如此大逆之人必遭天谴
Your Excellency. Excellency.
大使大人 大人
Your Excellency. Your Grace.
大使大人 大人
Your Majesties,
二位陛下
you should know that,
下臣此番前来告知
due to my infirmity,
由于臣年老多病
I have applied for a recall to Spain
特提请告老还乡
and even now I am awaiting the Emperor's permission.
此刻下臣正在等待罗马皇帝钦允
Madam,
夫人
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you,
臣愿借此良机
on behalf of his Majesty the Emperor,
代罗马皇帝陛下感谢您
for all that you have done for the Lady Mary
悉心抚育玛丽女士
and for fostering the friendship between England and Spain.
以及为英西两国邦交友好竭尽心力
Excellency, what I have done for the Lady Mary
大使大人 本宫对玛丽女士之情谊
is much less than I would like to do,
本不足一提
as well as being my duty in every respect.
更是职之所系
And as for the friendship between our two countries,
而言及两国邦交友好
I have done and will do nothing to prevent it
既是对两国不可或缺 大有裨益
from growing still further, as the friendship is
本宫之前不予插手
so necessary and both sovereigns...
今后更是不会
so good.
阻挠
As are you, my Lady.
夫人 您所言极是
Excellency!
大使大人
Majesty.
陛下
I hear your Master has signed
寡人得知贵国国王和法王
a separate treaty with the French.
签署单方协议
Is it true?
可有此事
I asked you if it was true!
我问你可有此事
Is it so hard a question, Eustace?
难以启齿吗 尤斯塔斯
Yes, it's true, your Majesty.
回禀陛下 确有此事
And why should he do that?
他为何如此
We were supposed to be allies.
我们本是同盟
I believe his Majesty had no choice.
陛下定然别无他选
He had spent too long besieging the town of Luxembourg;
卢森堡一役 我军久攻不下
His army was riddled with disease.
将士疾病缠身 战力锐减
He still should not have done it!
那也不能做出此等勾当
Behind my back!
欺瞒寡人
I trusted him...
朕如此信任他
And he betrayed me. Your Majesty, I am sure...
他却背信弃义 陛下 我相信...
No, you defended and excused him your whole life!
别说了 你这辈子都在为他辩解
He is not to be trusted...
他根本不值得信任
And you should be relieved
你也省省吧
that you no longer have to lie on his behalf.
今后不必再殚精竭虑 满嘴谎言
You have my permission to leave my court.
朕赐你离开宫廷
I wish you a long and happy retirement, your Excellency.
早日卸甲归田 尽享天伦 退下吧
Your Majesty.
陛下 臣告退
Your Excellency. Farewell, your Excellency.
大使阁下 再会 大使阁下
God speed, your Excellency.
上帝保佑 大使阁下
She is taller than me, isn't she?
她比我高吧
A little.
略高一点
How would you describe her?
她是个怎样的人
I would describe her as my wife.
她是我妻子
When shall I meet her?
我何时能见见她
Do you want to meet her?
你想见她吗
No. But your son...
不 只是想见见你儿子
Henry? Yes, sometime.
是亨利吧 有空想见见
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
That I was dead,
想我曾心如死水
and am alive again.
如今又枯木逢春
Let me look at you.
让我看看你
Say something.
说话啊
Words aren't important.
尽在不言中
You mustn't go. I forbid it.
你不能走 我不许你走
My Lady, I have to.
女士 我别无选择
You can see how it is with me.
你很清楚我无能为力
And what about me?
那我怎么办
Madam, I don't think I could have ever left you
女士 让凯瑟琳王后照顾您
in better care than Queen Catherine's.
再好不过了
I believe she loves you.
我相信她爱你
She may love me.
她也许爱我
I don't know.
我不清楚
What I do know is that she is not of our faith.
我只知道她与我们信仰不同
She pretends-but she is not a Catholic.
尽管她努力伪装 但毕竟不是天主教♥徒♥
She is a hereticand still you leave me in her care! Madam...
她是异教♥徒♥ 你还让她照顾我 女士
No...
不
No, it is not your fault.
这不是你的错
It is my fault. If I had been a boy and not a girl,
是我的错 如果我身为王子 而非女儿身
none of this would have ever happened.
这一切就不会发生
And England would still be faithful.
英格兰必会虔诚如昔
Princess! I beg you.
公主 我恳求你
I am a lot older than I was when I first knew you.
我年岁见长 早非懵懂孩童
And wiser.
也懂明察世事
I do not know if I shall ever be married,
我不知道将来能否结婚
or if I will ever be Queen.
能否登基为王
Probably neither. But if I do become Queen,
或许都不行 但若有朝一日成为女王
I swear to you now on the Holy Gospels
我现在愿以圣福音书
and on the soul of my mother,
和生母的灵魂发誓
that I will make England faithful again.
定要让英格兰虔诚向教 绝无二心
I will do whatever it takes,
我愿为此付出一切代价
I will burn however many heretics I have to,
不管要烧死多少异教♥徒♥
I will spill as much blood as I have to,
哪怕血流成河 尸横遍野
to make this unfortunate realm Catholic again,
也要让这不幸的国度重归天主教的怀抱
and heal it, so help me God.
医病疗伤 愿神助我
May I?
告辞了
Take this ring,
收下这枚戒指
in memory of me.
但求睹物思人
It was a gift from the Emperor...
这是罗马皇帝赐我的礼物
Who received it from your mother.
是你母亲送给他的
Your Majesty,
启禀陛下
we have received news that,
我们收到消息
as well as concluding his separate peace treaty
罗马皇帝不仅与法国
with the French at Crecy, the Emperor has
在克雷西握手言和
given permission for a marriage between his daughter
还准许其女儿与
and the Duke of Orleans.
奥尔良公爵成婚
All right.
知道了
There is further news.
不止这些
We understand that the Dauphin,
我们得知法国皇太子
and an army of over 36,000 men
率领三万六千人的大军
are preparing to march on Boulogne.
准备进军布洛涅
I want my victory to be celebrated in every house in England.
朕要欣赏普天同庆 举国欢腾的景象
It was, after all, a very glorious affair.
此战之辉煌 必将万古传扬
I want you to arrange for every bell to be rung
你去安排 要让每座教堂鸣钟致谢
and a mass of Thanksgiving to be said in every church.
要让感恩的祷文响彻云霄
I want the name "Boulogne"
朕要布洛涅这个名字
imprinted on every English heart...
铭刻在每个英国人心中
Just like "Agincourt"!
一如"阿金库尔"
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表