剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
You are thought capable of bearing sons.
母以子贵 陛下看重的是您的生育能力
Unfortunately, for all the King's attentions,
这是所有君王的相同之处
I see you are still not pregnant.
可我看您至今仍未怀有身孕
In any case, he will soon tire of you.
如此下去 陛下迟早会冷落你
You'll see.
走着瞧吧
And what about you?
你又怎么样呢
And what about me?
我怎么了
I think you're jealous.
我觉得你不过是妒火中烧
You're jealous because you're much older than me
你嫉妒我 因为你年老色衰
and you're still not married.
却依然待字闺中
Perhaps you'll never be married, and will grow old a maid!
闺深夜长 等着做一辈子老处♥女♥吧
How dare you speak to me like that.
你怎么敢对我如此出言不逊
I dare because I can.
我就是敢 因为我有权力
And I can do something else, too.
我的权力还远不止这样
As punishment for your lack of respect towards his Majesty's wife,
出于对你失敬于本宫的惩罚
I am removing two of your maids from your service.
我要削减你身边的两名侍女
A good day to you, Lady Mary.
祝你好运 玛丽女士
Here's to love.
敬与挚爱
To Katherine, Queen of England.
敬与凯瑟琳 英格兰王后
And, God willing, may you soon be ripe with children.
上帝保佑 你们不久便能喜得龙种
Thank you. Both of you.
非常感谢 你们两位
You are so kind, Lady Anne
你真是仁慈可人 安女士
and my gracious lord.
还有我温慈的陛下
I am the most happy I have ever been in my whole life.
我这辈子永远都是最快乐的人
I have a gift for you.
我有礼物送给你
Oh my God!
天呐
May I please see it, your Majesty?
我能看看吗 王后陛下
Oh, what's this? Not more presents?!
这是什么 还有惊喜吗
Do you like them?
喜欢吗
Oh, I just adore them.
我爱死它们了
They're so pretty.
真漂亮
Oh! But... But?
可是... 怎么
With your Majesty's permission, I would like
陛下可否准许我与安女士
to share these gifts with the Lady Anne.
分享这份礼物
With me?! No!
和我吗 还是别了
May I?
可以吗
Of course.
当然
Oh, thank you!
谢谢你
So sweet!
真可爱
They're yours.
它们是你的了
Thank you, Katherine! Happy New Year, Lady Anne,
感谢你 凯瑟琳 新年快乐 安女士
Hello!
你好吗 小家伙
Hello. Isn't he sweet?
看它有多可爱
Lady Mary!
玛丽公主
What are you doing?
您这是干什么
I'm going back to Hunsdon.
我要回汉斯顿去
Have you asked his Majesty's permission?
您得到陛下的准许了吗
Why are you leaving?
您为何要离去
Haven't you heard?
你没听说吗
She has removed two of my maids!
她要削减掉我两名侍女
The Queen?
王后吗
Apparently I don't treat her with sufficient respect.
只是因为我没对她表现出足够的敬重
Madam, please. I am sure if you found some
女士 请听我说 我相信
small means to conciliate the Queen,
您只需稍费心思以抚悦一下王后
then the maids would probably be allowed to remain--
那样您的侍女们就能获准留下
No! Why should I?
不 为何我要如此
I don't want to conciliate her.
我不愿向她示好
What did she say to you?
她对您说了什么
She said...
她说
that I'm jealous of her.
说我嫉妒她
Because she is married
因为她已成婚
and I'm not.
而我却没有
And may never be.
而且我永远也不会
She ought not to have said such things.
她不该说这些话
No, but they're true!
不 可她说得没错
They're true!
千真万确
My sweet Lady.
我亲爱的小姐
My poor sweet Lady.
我可怜的好小姐
Lady Rochford.
罗彻福德夫人
How is the King today, Mr. Culpepper?
国王陛下今日可好 卡尔佩珀先生
He is very well,
陛下今日十分安好
He sends you his love and
他让我转达他的爱意
hopes you are well looked after and entertained?
并希望您得到妥善的照顾和款待
I wanted to go riding today but the weather was too bad.
今日我本想去骑马 可天公不作美
I'm very sorry to hear it.
我很遗憾
His Majesty wants you to know
陛下希望您了解
that the military campaign against the Scots has
我军对苏格兰的战役
been a great success, and he is most pleased with Lord Hertford
大获全胜 他对赫福德大人十分满意
and his other Captains, who performed well in the field.
也对在那里奋战的其余将领十分满意
Which field?
在哪里
It means the battlefield.
我是指在战场
Ah. I'm glad.
我很欣慰
Glad? That they did so well.
欣慰 他们在战场上
In the field.
表现如此卓越
Is there anything else,Mr. Culpepper
还有事么 卡尔佩珀先生
Yes, yes. This book.
是 是的 这本书
It was written by one Richard Jonas,
这本书是由一位理查德·琼斯所著
who came here to England in the train of Anne of Cleves,
他是克里维斯的安夫人的随行人员
and obviously meant to dedicate it to his mistress.
显然他本想把此书敬献给他的女主人
But now,with your Majesty's permission,
但现在 若能得陛下您的垂青
he would like to dedicate it to you.
他愿将此书敬献给您
What is it? Give it me.
什么书 给我
"The Byrthe of Mankind"?
人类的起源
I believe it's the first major work
这应该是第一本由英文撰写
on midwifery to be written in English.
关于助产学的书籍
Midwifery?
助产学
Mr. Jonas would now like to dedicate it to the most gracious
琼斯先生希望将此书献给最仁慈善良
and in all goodness, most excellent, virtuous lady, Queen Katherine
优秀卓越 品德高尚的凯瑟琳王后
Oh! Thomas!
托马斯
I wonder what it would feel like?
不知道那是什么感觉
What what would feel like?
你说的是什么
I suppose I should go down to her with wine,
我想象着 带上美酒
apples, and strawberries,
苹果和草莓去找她
although they are all out of season.
尽管那些东西在此季节已难寻觅
Who are you talking about?
你是在说谁
Who do you think I'm talking about?
你觉得呢
Hanging by their bellies like two sparrows!
莺歌♥燕舞 如胶似漆
Do you really want to? What?
你真的想要吗 什么
If you do,
若你真想
I could arrange it.
我能替你安排
My Lord.
大人
Thank God, your Grace! What's happened?
感谢上帝 公爵大人 怎么样了
Come. Come!
来 快过来
How bad is it?
情况有多糟
Your Grace, the ulcer on his
公爵大人 陛下腿上的溃疡
Majesty's leg has unfortunately become clogged again.
不幸再次阻塞
We have no option but to
我们别无他法
drain off the fluid which has collected there.
只能割开伤口挤去已积脓液
Otherwise-we fear for his Majesty's life!
否则 只怕陛下性命堪忧
Forgive me, Majesty...
请原谅 陛下
This is worse than ever before, your Grace.
此次非比平常 大人
What happens if the King should die?
若是陛下驾崩将会如何
Your race must pray to heaven that he does not.
你们要向上天祈求陛下能挺过去
But he looks likely to die!
可他的情况令人堪忧
That is what I'm afraid of.
我最担心的莫过于此
My lords, I assure you that I am not content.
大人们 我对你们大失所望
I have relied upon you
我曾给予你们信赖
to inform and counsel me
委汝为我出谋划策
and yet I am the most deceived.
然而 我却受到生生地欺骗
I have trusted and favoured all of you.
我对诸位如此信任 宠爱有加
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表