剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
Majesty, I think my meaning has been mistaken
陛下 臣妾以为其中必有所误会
for I have always held it preposterous
臣妾素来斥女子凌驾于夫君之上
for a woman to instruct her Lord.
为大逆不道
And yet,
不过
you seem sometimes to have a different view
我等见你平日对宗教之事
of religion than we do.
多有异议
Only so that you could correct me!
臣妾言语忤逆 陛下大可纠正
Forgive me, Your Majesty,
陛下 恕臣妾冒昧
but I thought that talking and discussing helped to ease
臣妾以为讨论争议或能
the pain and weariness of your present infirmity.
减轻您身体的疼痛
And it encouraged me in my boldness,
而臣妾斗胆妄言
in the hope of profiting
也是希望能从陛下高见中
from your learned discourse.
学取些微吉光片羽
I am, I am but a woman,
臣妾只一届女流
with all the imperfections natural
而女子素来樗栎庸材
to the weakness of my sex;
臣妾也未能幸免
and therefore, in all matters of doubt and difficulty
正是如此 陛下若有怀疑与疑议
I must refer myself
臣妾愿
to Your Majesty's better judgment,
任凭陛下评断
as my Lord and head.
躬闻陛下教诲
Is that so, sweetheart?
亲爱的 果真如此
And you made your argument for no worse ends?
你先前的诸多观点并无恶意
Then we are perfect friends again.
如此一来 我二人便重归于好
I thank Your Majesty.
谢陛下
I promise
我保证
that I will never doubt you again.
不会再对你心生怀疑
Sweet Kate.
亲爱的凯特
Majesty.
臣妾告退
Majesty, shall I rescind Your Majesty's order
陛下 臣明日是否要撤销
to arrest the Queen tomorrow?
逮捕王后的命令
Why?
为何
Music.
奏乐
What is it, sweetheart?
亲爱的 怎么了
Nothing.
没事
I was dreaming.
噩梦而已
We were back in Boulogne,
我又回到布洛涅
but I let you go.
但是我让你离开了
I'm here.
我不是在这吗
Has the dawn come yet? Not yet. Not yet.
天亮了吗 还没有
I hate the nights.
我讨厌黑夜
They make you think of perpetual night.
总让我觉得天永远不会再亮了
Hush, darling.
不要这样说
The dawn will be here soon, and you well again.
天马上就亮了 你也会好起来
Brigitte... Yes, my darling?
布丽吉特 怎么了 亲爱的
I'm so happy.
有你陪着 我此生无憾
Kate...? What is this...?
凯特 这是...
Lord Chancellor! Why have you come?
司祭大人 你来此地作甚
I have come to execute the warrant for the Queen's arrest
微臣特来此地逮捕王后和她的侍从
and to escort her, and her Ladies, to the Tower.
押送至伦敦塔审讯
You knave!
你这个无♥耻♥之徒
You arrant knave!
你是个十足的无♥耻♥混♥蛋♥
Get out! Get out of my sight!
滚 别让我看见你
Your Majesty, forgive me... Get out!
陛下 恕臣... 滚
And take your bastards with you.
你们这一群都给我滚
I...I am sorry
真遗憾
the Lord Chancellor should
司祭大人
make such a mistake.
竟然这样大意犯错
You don't how little he deserves your sympathy.
他不值你这般怜悯
He was not your friend, Kate.
凯特 此人待你不善
Lord Hertford! My Lord Hertford!
赫福德大人 赫福德大人
Your Grace, I have already explained,
大人 我已经说过
he called me a knave! All manner of things.
他居然骂我无♥耻♥之徒
But for whose ears?
你怎知他不是话中有话
Supposing he still wants the Queen to feel falsely secure?
或许他是故意迷惑王后
If it was feigned anger,
倘若是故作愤怒我能看出
it seemed very real to me!
然而我看却并非如此
My Lords, in the King's absence,
各位大人 国王今日不朝
Council is called upon
所以召集议会
to declare its content with the terms of the peace treaty with France.
宣布与法兰西和平盟约一事
All in favour say "Aye".
赞同请附议
Aye.
附议
Council is alsocalled upon to discuss all arrangements made
本会还将讨论保护
for the security and safety of His Highness Prince Edward,
王位继承者 爱德华王子
heir to the throne,
之安全事宜
and all provisions made for his temporal
以及目前王子的圣职委任
and spiritual welfare.
和相关教会事务
My Lords, pray,
各位大人 请问
what induces you to discuss such things now,
是谁胆敢允许尔等擅议此事
when all such provisions are already made
圣职委任早已钦定
and the Prince is secure at Windsor,
而王子尚在温莎
by His Majesty's orders? Aye.
难道是陛下命令 正是
My Lord Hertford,
赫福德大人
Council is still constituted
此时国王圣体违和
to examine such matters
国会理应在其位谋其政
especially since the King's infirmities give us all cause to think of the future.
为国之未来绸缪规划
And it is treason,
司祭大人
my Lord Chancellor, to envisage the King's death!
擅言陛下殡天 可是欺君叛国之罪
Aye! My Lord, all our concern
确实 我等这般担忧
is for the Prince. Your concern?!
皆为王子 你的担忧
Are you forgetting that he is of my blood?
难道你忘了他是我族血脉吗
He is also of the King's blood,
他更是国王的血脉
which gives us cause enough to examine those put in charge of him.
为此我等就应为殿下继承大统未雨绸缪
And among them, some of whom we find,
而更有甚者 我们发现
like his tutors, to be suspected heretics!
太傅中竟然有异教♥徒♥
You talk of heresy! You!
你才是异教♥徒♥ 还敢血口喷人
And what are you but a puffed-up porkling of the Pope's?
你只不过是教皇身边狗仗人势的奴才
My Lord!
大人
I still say, my Lord Hertford
我仍要说 赫福德大人
that the real truth behind your intentions towards the Prince
你对王子这样大逆不道 狼子野心
and the crown must be placed before the King.
定是想谋朝篡位取而代之吧
What are you doing?
你干什么
Your Majesty,
陛下
Bishop Gardiner desires an audience with your Majesty.
加德纳主教前来觐见
Refused.
不见
His Grace has a troublesome nature
他只会四处滋惹事端 本性难移
and I don't want to see him here ever again.
朕不想再见到他
I desire him to leave my court.
将他逐出宫去
Yes, Your Majesty.
遵旨
Your Grace, His Majesty instructs you to leave court.
主教大人 陛下责令你速速离宫
My Lord Hertford. Lord Hertford.
赫福德大人 赫福德大人
Lord Hertford.
赫福德大人
My Lord Hertford.
赫福德大人
Lord Chancellor. What may I do for you?
司祭大人 有什么能为您效劳的吗
You may forgive me, if you find it possible to do so,
如果您觉得能对至今令我
from some past associations, which I now regret.
悔憾不安的过去既往不咎
I have no hesitation in pledging my utter loyalty
我便毫不犹豫地尽心效忠您
to Your Lordship's house,
尊贵的家族
and I trust in future I can serve you
并且今后 我会像如今服侍陛下一般
as faithfully as I have always served His Majesty.
忠诚服侍于您的左右
I am most grateful to you, my Lord Chancellor.
我衷心感谢您 大人
Your Majesty, Mr. Holbein.
陛下 荷尔拜因先生求见
Mr. Holbein. Majesty.
荷尔拜因先生 陛下
I have a commission for you.
有件事情拜托你
I am most grateful to Your Majesty.
为陛下效劳 荣幸之至
I assume Your Majesty means a portrait?
我猜陛下所言肖像之事吧
You once painted my father.
你曾为我父王画过肖像
Now you will paint me.
现在你要为我画一幅
I am deeply honored.
不胜荣幸
Sweetheart,
亲爱的
Sweetheart
亲爱的
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表