剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
you have grown displeased with me.
陛下见弃于我
Why so?
为什么这么想
Because...
因为
I fear that you have...
我担心您已经
utterly forsaken me.
彻底将我遗忘
I don't understand.
我不明白
What has caused you to think so?
你怎么会有这种想法
Why would I have reason to be displeased with you?
我为什么会抛弃你
Are you not displeased with me?
您并未厌倦我吗
Kate,
凯特
I will ask you one more time
我再问你一次
is there any reason I should be?
你做了什么会让我那样
No. There is none, your Majesty.
不 我什么也没干 陛下
Good day, my Lady.
日安 王后
Sister! Ladies! Now, you must do as I ask.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 女士们 现在 你们必须照我说的做
Clear your coffers of all books-
清空自己的金库 丢弃所有书籍
whether you suppose them to be forbidden or not!
无论你是否认为那是禁书
From now on we shall talk no more,
从今往后 我们不要再谈及任何事情
amongst ourselves, of any matters, whether religious
无论涉及宗教 还是涉及争论之题
or controversial, and I shall try, in all things,
而我 也会尽我所能
to conform myself to the King's mind.
留住国王的心
Now go. Hurry!
去吧 快些行动
My Lord Hertford. Mademoiselle
赫福德大人 小姐
good day.
您好
May I be presented to His Grace?
我能见见公爵吗
Alas, my Lord, His Grace is indisposed.
这不巧 大人 正逢公爵身体不适
He caught a chill and is still abed.
他偶感风寒 仍卧病在床
I am very sorry to hear it.
我很难过
I will return some other time, when the Duke is well.
等公爵身体好些后 我会再来拜访
No, no, my Lord.
大人请留步
I am well enough to see you.
请来相见
Que fais-tu?
你来做什么
Ne t'inquite pas, ma Cherie. Je vais bien.
亲爱的 别担心 我很好
My Lord.
大人
I think your faction is engaged
看来 您的派系和加德纳
in a fight to the death with Bishop Gardiner and his.
主教集团是要誓死抗争到底了
I will not hide the truth from you, Your Grace.
公爵 实不相瞒
The King's infirmity
国王的身体每况愈下
and the youth of my nephew
王子尚且年幼
make the question of succession urgent.
继承人的问题刻不容缓
The stakes could not possibly be higher.
此诚危急存亡之秋也
And you desire to know, I assume,
我猜 你想知道
on which side of the argument I belong?
我究竟站在哪一边
Your Grace, whether you will it or not,
公爵 无论您愿意与否
you carry a great weight
你在国王心中
of confidence and influence with the King.
都举足轻重
And everyone knows that.
此事人人皆知
But fewer people know that your wife, the Duchess,
但却鲜少有人知道 您的妻子 公爵夫人
and my wife Anne, together with the Queen,
和我的妻子安妮 还有王后
are as close on matters of religion as it is possible to be.
对于宗教的看法空前一致
And this close affinity has
这种亲近关系让我今日能
emboldened me, now, to approach Your Grace.
斗胆前来求见公爵
Surely your wife has told you
你妻子自然也告诉你了
that the Duchess and I are estranged!
我和公爵夫人已经分居
Thus her affinities are not necessarily my own
所以 她的亲近之人和我毫无关系
and you do me a disservice to assume they are.
而你却自作聪明
Your Grace, forgive me...
公爵 请原谅我
I do forgive you.
我是会原谅你
I forgive you even for hounding poor,
我甚至原谅你坚持将
proud Surrey to his death-
骄傲而可怜的萨里伯爵置于死地
for it was his fault.
那都是他咎由自取
But as to religion.
但说到宗教问题
I have never read the Gospels-and never shall.
我从未读过福音书 也不会去读
I am sure they enlighten you,
那确实能给人以启迪
but I prefer them to remain mysterious.
但我情愿不揭开神秘面纱
And, as for the promise of a better world,
至于更加美好的世界的承诺
I can only say that England was merry before,
我只能说英格兰从前更加和谐
and all things considered,
万事井井有条
I would all things were as they used to be
我希望一切如常
in times past.
皆如往昔
Your Grace, if I do not have your support-
公爵 若我不能得到您的支持
may I ask if you will act against me?
恕我斗胆相问 您会支持我的敌人吗
I'm not sure if this is any answer, my Lord Hertford.
赫福德大人 不知这对你来说算不算一种答案
But I have always been drawn to a phrase used by the French Bishop
但我一直欣赏法国主教说的一句话
"Praise the God of all,
赞美上帝
"Drink the wine,
啜饮美酒
"And let the world be the world."
顺其自然
Lady Hertford, Your Grace.
主教大人 赫福德夫人到
My Lady Hertford.
赫福德夫人
Your Grace,
主教大人
I was summoned here but I have no idea why.
我被传召至此 却不明原因
I wonder how I may help you?
您差我来有何贵干
You may help me, my Lady, by telling me the truth.
女士 您可以告知我真♥相♥
You were a friend, I believe,
那位刚被烧死的异教♥徒♥安·欧仕培
of the heretic Anne Askew, recently burned?
我相信你是她的朋友
I was acquainted with her.
我是认识她
You were more than acquainted, I think.
我想你们的交情不止于此
While she was a prisoner one
她被收押在监之时
of your servants- a man wearing a blue coat-
你的一位仆人 穿蓝色外衣的那位
gave her money.
曾给过她钱
I desired to make her circumstances more tolerable.
我是想让她少受些折磨
I was only acting out of Christian charity.
我这么做仅是出于基♥督♥徒的慈悲之心
I had been informed that those who tortured her,
我听说那些刑讯者 对她非法用刑
illegally, had stretched her on the rack
将她置于拷问台上 用力抻拉她的身体
until the strings of her arms and legs were perished.
直至绑缚手脚的绳子全被拉断
But you admit
但你承认
she was a self-confessed heretic?
她是异教♥徒♥
You are therefore guilty by association.
你因同谋而获罪
You have a warrant for my arrest?
您可有逮捕令
You will never serve that warrant.
你不会逮捕我
Why not?
为什么
Because I know your secret.
因为我知道您的秘密
What secret, my Lady Hertford?
赫福德夫人 是什么秘密
You are not such a saint as you appear
你可不如表现得那般神圣
are you, Your Grace? You have not exactly
我说的对吗 大人
renounced worldly goods- have you?
你没有完全放弃财产吧
There are two monasteries in Cornwall.
康沃尔有两家修道院
They were stripped and closed,
国王已下令将它们拆除关闭
on His Majesty's orders, and burnt.
并且付之一炬
Except that they were neither stripped nor burnt,
但这两处产业并没有被拆除或烧毁
but their titles and contents were quietly transferred to Your Grace.
而是被悄悄转到您的名下
Thus you are a rich man indeed-
如此一来 您真的变成富翁了
but only by embezzling from the King.
只不过这财富是偷来的
I advise you to tear up your warrant,
我奉劝您还是将逮捕令烧毁吧
Your Grace.
主教大人
Majesty, Her Majesty the Queen.
陛下 王后驾到
Kate. Come in here.
凯特 进来
Your Majesty.
王后陛下
I am glad you have come.
你来这里 朕甚是高兴
You can resolve me of certain doubts.
正好可以帮我明理解惑
I wonder, Kate,
凯特 我问你
how much you thinkyou can learn from reading the Gospels
你认为通过研读福音书和其他宗教著作
and other religious books?
可有让你获益良多
Majesty,
陛下
since God has appointed you as Supreme Head of us all,
陛下既已奉天谕为我等王上
it is from you that I will ever learn.
臣妾所学自是来自陛下所赐
Ah, but that surely is not so!
这倒未必
You have become a doctor, Kate,
凯特 你博学多识
to instruct us, as we have seen many times before,
我等已早有见闻 理应你来指导我等
but not to be instructed or directed by us!
岂能反其道而行之
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表