剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
whenever Your Majesty chooses to invite me.
我都会伴其左右
Thank you.
谢谢你
Will you stay a while? My maids have made some cakes.
小坐一下吧 我的侍女做了蛋糕
No, thank you.
不了 多谢
I bid you a good day.
祝您好运
Madam.
夫人
Your old friend is here: Miss Joan Bulmer.
您的旧友 琼·布尔默小姐到了
Katherine!
凯瑟琳
Are you not the luckiest,
难以置信 摇身一变
most fortunate woman in all the world?
你已成为世上最幸运和富有的女人
Joan, I... Are you not pleased to see me?
琼 我 你见到我不开心吗
Of course I'm pleased.
怎么会呢
We used to be so close, didn't we?
我们以前如此亲密 还记得吗
You know the unfeigned love my heart has always borne towards you.
你知道 我一直对你真心实意
You are going to give me a position, I presume?
你会给我安排差事的吧
I may. But you must understand-
我会 但你要理解
Otherwise I must persist in my wretchedness.
否则我就只得深陷痛苦
In my misery.
无法脱离苦海
Say you will not turn me away.
你不会抛下我吧
Do you remember when you-know-who used to come in,
你还记得从前常来的那个人吗
late at night... and slip into bed?
在夜阑人静之时 潜入香闺
For God's sake, be careful what you say.
看在上帝份上 当心祸从口出
But you will make me one of your ladies, won't you?
那就把我留下 你会的 对吗
Sweet Katherine?
亲爱的凯瑟琳
My Lords, there are new reports
大人们 法国边境的动♥乱♥
of disturbances in France. Sit.
又有最新消息 请坐
There is a quarrel between the French garrison at Ardres
驻守阿德尔的法军守军
and our own at Guisnes.
与我方圭尼斯的军队起了冲突
The French built a castle at Ardres
法军在阿德尔建立城♥堡♥
and then a bridge into the Pale of Calais.
又建起通往加来的桥[曾属英国]
When our soldiers pulled it down, the French
我军将桥砍断 不料法军竟随即重建
promptly rebuilt it. Now, I mean to show these French
现在我要让法国明白
that I will not shy away from battle if I am provoked!
胆敢恣意挑衅 我定以战争还击
For reasons which I am sending
为表此意 我将派汤姆·西摩
Tom Seymour and the Earl of Surrey to Calais.
和萨里伯爵前往加来
They will bring with them from the garrison,
两位将前往驻军地
men and ordnance and they
军队与大炮随行
will make a show of force before Ardres.
在阿德尔摆开阵营
In which case the French must either decide to desist...
如此情形下 法国要么乖乖求饶
or fight.
要么等着开战
Aye.
遵旨
It's raining roses! My Lady.
玫瑰花雨 王后陛下
Mr. Thomas Culpepper is here.
托马斯·卡尔佩珀先生求见
Mr. Culpepper.
卡尔佩珀先生
Your Majesty. The King has sent me.
陛下 国王陛下谴我来此
Come.
这边请
Mr. Culpepper?
卡尔佩珀先生
His Majesty wants you to know that you will shortly
陛下谴小人前来宣旨
accompany him on a visit to Sir William Paget's estates
近期您将陪同陛下出巡威廉姆·佩吉特爵士
in Berkshire for your pastime and disport.
位于伯克郡的领地 望此行令您愉快
I am very grateful to His Majesty
蒙陛下厚爱
and I look forward to the visit very much.
我对此行非常期待
His Majesty also wants you to know that he has settled
陛下还颁旨
Baynard's Castle on you as your jointure.
将贝纳德堡赐予您
Where is Baynard's Castle?
贝纳德堡在哪里
It is here in London, on the north bank of the Thames,
位于伦敦 泰晤士河北岸
near the Fleet Tower. You've probably seen it from the river.
弗利特河塔附近 您在河边就可以看到
Is it that big one?
很大吗
Yes. It's a very big one.
是的 非常宏伟
In that case...
这样啊...
please tell His Majesty that I am very, very grateful to him.
请回禀陛下 我非常非常感谢他
I cannot imagine owning a castle.
我不敢相信自己拥有了一座城♥堡♥
Majesty.
陛下
May I commend your Majesty on taking decisive action
陛下对法之举实乃果断英明
against the French and for honouring my brother with a command.
感谢陛下委以重任于舍弟
His Majesty also desires you to accept this gift.
陛下也希望您接受此礼物
Please tell His Majesty that--
请回禀陛下
That you're very, very, very grateful.
您非常非常非常感谢他
Yes.
是的
I do not know who to say this to, Mr.Culpepper.
卡尔佩珀先生 有些话不知当向谁讲
But, when I go about,
但 当我出宫
and when I shall go with the King on a visit,
陪国王陛下出巡时
I am...
我
not so used to everyone looking at me.
不习惯众人注视的目光
And sometimes wish they would not do.
有时 甚至希望大家不要看着我
My Lady, you must give men leave to look,
王后 绅士们望您一眼
for they will look upon you.
便会敬您为天人
There is no help for it.
由心而生 情不自禁
Your Majesty.
告退 陛下
Lady Rochford.
罗彻福德女士
Your Majesty.
陛下
Hello, my Lady.
你好 夫人
I love you. Kiss me.
我爱你 吻我吧
No!
不嘛
Please kiss me.
请吻我吧
Well, all right then.
那好吧
Come here.
来吧
Oh, oh, my Lady! Oh, my Queen!
我的爱 我的王后
Oh, Your Majesty!
我的陛下
I'm going away for a while.
我会离宫一段时间
Mr. Risley will supply you with an itinerary.
莱斯利先生会告知你行程
Yes, Your Majesty.
遵命 陛下
Also while I'm away I intend to call a meeting of the Council.
我离开后要举♥行♥一次议会
Every councillor must attend
所有议员必须到会
or give very good reason why he may not.
不容任何借口缺席
Majesty. That's the agenda.
遵命陛下 照此去办
Also, while we're away I intend for work to begin
还有 我希望在离宫期间
on the improvements to the palace.
进行王宫修缮工作
There will be a new front along the east river,
沿东河 新建一处
privy lodgings for the Lady Mary,
玛丽公主的御用寝室
and a banqueting house.
还有宴厅
Damn this heat...
该死的热
Pardon, Your Majesty?
请重述 陛下
Tell me, My Lord, who is presently kept in the Tower?
大人 近来有哪些人被囚于伦敦塔
There is Lord Grey, accused of grave misconduct in Ireland;
格雷大人 在爱尔兰通奸而被起诉
Lord Lisle, the same but in Calais; and Sir John Neville,
莱尔大人 在加来犯同罪 还有约翰·内维尔爵士
who led, as you may remember, Your Majesty,
陛下 您可能记得由他领导的
the recent disturbance in the north, for which he has been arraigned.
近来北部的叛乱 他因叛乱罪而受审
Theris also one other of high birth,
另有一位出身显贵者
namely the queen's cousin, Lord Dacres.
王后的堂兄 戴克斯大人
For what crime?
所犯何罪
Your Majesty, Lord Dacres is a young man of 23 years,
陛下 戴克斯大人是位23岁的年轻人
who, along with some companions, and after a drinking bout,
与伙伴醉酒之后
set upon an old man in a brawl and killed him.
殴打一位老翁致死
His father and other members of his family
他的父亲及其他家庭成员
have written to Your Majesty begging you,
曾致函陛下乞求宽恕
for the sake of his youth, to show mercy.
看在他年少无知 乞求您的仁慈宽恕
The first three are to be executed whilst I'm away.
我离宫后 将前三位处死
Lord Dacres is different.
戴克斯大人另当别论
He has besmirched his noble birth
他玷污了其高贵出身
by behaving like a common criminal.
行为与贱民犯罪无异
And so I intend he shall be treated like one.
那他就应与贱民受同刑
Have him dragged through the streets to Tyburn
游街至泰伯恩行刑场
and there hanged in public, for all to see.
公开处予绞刑 以儆效尤
Yes, Your Majesty.
遵旨 陛下
For God's sakes, will it ever rain?
上帝啊 何时再天降甘霖?
Lady Hertford, the Earl of Surrey, my Lady.
赫福德夫人 萨里伯爵求见
My Lord. How may I be of assistance?
大人 敢问有何能为您效劳
I rather trusted to find the Earl here.
我本以为能在此地面见伯爵
I am leaving presently for France.
我很快将启程前往法国
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表