剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
Previously, on The Tudors:
《都铎王朝》 前情提要
The king of Scotland is not coming.
苏格兰国王并未践约
But worse, a Scottish army has ridden
更糟的是 一支苏格兰军队悍然越境
over the border and is harrying our people
大肆侵扰我国人♥民♥ 烧抢掳掠
and killing all those who oppose them. Sir Thomas,
若有反抗 便大开杀戒 托马斯爵士
you will order our troops on the border to retaliate
你指挥我国边境驻军发动反击
with spoils, burnings and killings.
以彼之道 还施彼身
3 hurts to every one of ours.
此仇当以三倍偿之
Those men that are made by the king of vile birth have been
陛下提拔的那帮贱民
the distraction of all the nobility of this realm.
玷污了我们贵族的高贵血统
And if God calls away the King, they will suffer for it.
只要陛下魂归天命 他们便会为此付出代价
I've just heard that the Emperor
我刚听闻罗马皇帝
and the King of France are on the brink of war.
和法兰西国王关系紧张 一触即发
I trust you will not forget to convey to your master
相信阁下定会禀明贵国王上
that it would be foolish
企图以宗教分歧煽动无知民众闹事
to contemplate an invasion of this island.
实属不智之举
On the contrary, he regards England
恰恰相反 吾王将英格兰视为
as his natural ally against the Emperor.
对抗罗马帝国的天生盟友
I mean to show these French
现在我要让法国明白
that I will not shy away from battle if I am provoked.
胆敢恣意挑衅 我定以战争还击
Until recently, nothing but war had been talked of.
直到近日 双方剑拔弩张 一触即发
Something inside me is disappointed. It hungers for a war.
我内心还是有些许失望 我渴望战争
You know I actually thought the French might oblige me this time?
我真心觉得法国人这次定然感恩戴德
The letter accuses Queen Katherine of dissolute living
信中指控凯瑟琳王后
before she was married to Your Majesty,
在婚前生活放荡
and that her way of life is not a secret.
她的作风人尽皆知
Do not desist until you've reached the bottom of the pot.
定要不惜一切代价 查个水落石出
My lady, you are confined to your apartments
陛下 国王下令
for as long as it please the King.
于现在起 您被软禁于此
Why? Why must I stay here?
为什么 为何待我如此
Francis Dereham, you are under arrest.
弗朗西斯·迪尔罕 你被捕了
Under arrest? For what?
为什么
I don't believe that you
我不相信你在王后入宫之后
didn't have carnal knowledge of the Queen.
未曾与其苟且偷♥情♥
Someone else has succeeded me in her affections! Who?
已有他人溺卧于王后闺帏 是谁
Thomas Culpepper.
托马斯·卡尔佩珀
But it was Katherine who led me on.
但那是凯瑟琳引诱我的
She wanted it, not me.
是她想这样 不是我
Katherine Howard,
凯瑟琳·霍华德
you led the King by word and gesture to love you,
你以言行蛊惑 骗得国王宠幸
concealing your contract with Francis Dereham,
隐瞒曾与弗朗西斯·迪尔罕交往之事
and after marriage, you showed the same Dereham
婚后 你仍对迪尔罕格外关照
notable favour while inciting Thomas Culpepper
同时勾引托马斯·卡尔佩珀
to carnal knowledge,
行苟且之事
telling him you love him above the King.
还对他说 你爱他胜过爱国王
What has happened is your fault.
这一切都是你们的错
You solicited me to marry her.
是你们挑唆我娶了她
How misfortunate I am to have so many ill-conditioned wives.
我怎会如此不幸 这般娶妻不慎
No! Henry!
不 亨利
Elizabeth!
伊丽莎白
Lady Mary. Elizabeth!
玛丽女士 伊丽莎白
Are you dressed?
你梳妆完毕了吗
Not quite. I was reading.
还未 我在看书
Come and sit. I have some news.
过来坐下 我有个喜讯
Mary, what is it? I just heard!
玛丽 是何喜讯 我刚听说
By Act of Parliament you and I are
根据议会法案
both restored to the succession.
你我都恢复了继承权
After Edward and his heirs, of course.
当然 是排在爱德华及其继承人之后
The King himself must have commanded this.
一定是国王主动提出
Are you not pleased, Elizabeth?
你不为此而高兴吗 伊丽莎白
Think what this means.
想想这意味着什么
Yes, Mary.
我很高兴 玛丽
If you are pleased then so am I.
你若高兴 那我也高兴
It means that the King loves both of us.
这意味着 国王仍爱着我们
And that you may be Queen some day.
还意味着你也许某天会成为女王
And you. Queen Elizabeth.
你也一样 伊丽莎白女王
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
What's wrong?
怎么了
Because of what happened-
鉴于发生在
to Queen Katherine, I have made my mind up.
凯瑟琳王后身上的一切 我已下定决心
In what?
什么决心
As God is my witness,
上帝作证
I shall never marry!
我将永不成婚
Never!
绝不
Your Majesty, His Excellency the Imperial Ambassador.
陛下 罗马大使阁下到
Excellency. Your Majesty.
大使阁下 陛下
Your Majesty is most gracious.
陛下真是友好周到
I am sure Your Majesty is aware
相信陛下已经得知
my master, the Emperor, is once more at war with King Francis.
我主罗马皇帝正与法兰西国王再度交战
The French King's despicable alliance with the Turk
法兰西国王厚颜无♥耻♥ 竟与土耳其勾结
threatens not only the borders of the Emperor's domains,
这不仅危及罗马边境
but also the security of the whole of Europe.
也威胁到了整个欧洲的安全
For that reason alone,
因此
his Imperial Majesty has asked me
皇帝陛下命我前来
to offer the hand of friendship to Your Majesty once more,
再度向陛下您伸出友谊之手
in joint alliance
请您与我们结盟
against the perfidious French.
共克背信弃义的法兰西
What would I gain?
我有何好处
All your lost territories.
您可收回所有失地
The whole of Aquitaine.
外加整个阿基坦地区[法国西南部盆地]
Excellency.
大使阁下 请便
Risley!
莱斯利
Excellency.
大使阁下 陛下有请
His Excellency the French Ambassador.
法兰西大使阁下到
Monsieur Marillac. Your Majesty.
马里亚克先生 陛下
I hear your country is at war-with the Emperor.
我听闻贵国正与罗马皇帝交战
Indeed.
确有此事
The Emperor has broken all his promises
罗马皇帝违背了
and treaty obligations,
当日对法兰西国王及陛下您
both to my master King Francis and to you.
所做的承诺 并违反了盟约
Monsieur Marillac,
马里亚克先生
when you signed a treaty, your master agreed to pay
当日你签署缔结条约时
an annual pension to this country,
贵国国王曾答应为我国支付年恤金
which he has defaulted on for the past two years.
但过去两年他都借口拖延
As a consequence, he now owes arrears of a million crowns.
因此 他至今已欠下了白银白万两
Majesty, if that is true--
陛下 若果真如此
You doubt my word, Monsieur Marillac?
你是在质疑我的话吗 马里亚克先生
Then-
那么
His Majesty will be informed.
我会禀明国王陛下
And redress will surely follow.
所欠款项定当随后送来
The alliance between our countries has kept
十多年来 我们两国的结盟
the balance of power in Europe for over ten years.
一直平衡着欧洲的势力
Surely Your Majesty would not care
如今 面对罗马帝国的入侵
to compromise that arrangement now,
相信陛下
in the face of Imperial aggression?
定无意破坏盟约吧
Monsieur Marillac.
马里亚克先生
I want you to write a letter to the King of the Scots.
你即刻修书一封 告诉苏格兰国王
Tell him that we invite him
我国邀请他
to sign a treaty acknowledging our suzerainty
签署一份协议 明确我国的宗主♥权♥
over his country. Also to tell him to stop
并要求他立刻解除
his French and Papal alliances, or suffer the consequences.
与法国以及教皇的联盟 否则后果自负
Majesty. My Lord, I want you to prepare to go to Scotland
遵命 陛下 大人 你即刻前往苏格兰
in case my cousin refuses to concede to our demands.
确保我外甥接受这份协议
Majesty. And take Surrey with you.
遵命 陛下 带萨里同去
You play very well, Mr. Leigh.
你的牌技真是精湛 李先生
Always the sign of a wasted life.
此乃浪费生命的表现
You know, you and I have more in common
你我身上的共同之处
than you might imagine, my Lord.
远比你想象得多 大人
What? Our families
愿闻其详 我们的家族
both come from St. Mary's parish in Stockwell
都来自斯托克韦尔的圣玛丽教区
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表