剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
the King does not just want France back,
陛下不仅希望收复法兰西
but all of his honour and his youth as well.
还想重拾他的青春与荣耀
And, in that, he is like me.
我敢这般断言 只因我也有同样的渴望
Your Majesty, may I present
陛下 请允许我向您引见
His Highness Don Juan Estaban Manrique de Lara,
唐璜·埃斯塔班·曼里克·德拉尔
Duke of Najera.
奈赫拉公爵殿下
Your Highness. Your Majesty.
殿下 陛下
I am very happy to receive you at my court.
欢迎来我宫中一聚
I trust you have been well entertained so far?
相信到目前为止 您对一切都还满意吧
Indeed. I have visited the famous Tower
非常满意 我游览了著名的塔楼
and also the River Thames.
以及泰晤士河
In my opinion, it is not possible
在我眼中
that a more beautiful river should exist in the world.
此河之美 举世无双
And with so many... cisnes? Swans, your Highness.
而且河中还有许多... 天鹅 殿下
Yes. Swans.
没错 天鹅
My Lord Surrey also took His Highness to the Paris Gardens,
萨里大人还带殿下参观了巴黎园林
to see bears fighting with dogs.
看到了狗熊与狗打架
And then, in the same place,
然后
they brought a pony with an ape on his back!
他们牵出了一匹小马 背上有只滑稽的猿猴
And to see the animal kicking among the dogs,
只见那小马在狗群中乱踢
with the screams of the ape was very laughable.
而猿猴还在它背上尖叫 着实令人捧腹
Well, Your Highness, I trust
公爵殿下
this evening you will also be well entertained
相信今晚 我貌美如花的娇妻
by my beautiful wife the Queen
及我的长女 玛丽女士
and my first daughter, the Lady Mary.
也会让您满意而归
His Highness only desires Your Majesty to confirm
殿下只想确认
if your armies are ready for the invasion of France.
贵国♥军♥队是否已准备好入侵法兰西
I have already given my word.
我已经做出了承诺
What more does Your Highness expect of me?
殿下还想要我怎样
His Highness, the Duke of Najera.
奈赫拉公爵殿下驾到
Your Highness. Your Majesty.
殿下 陛下
The Lady Mary.
这位是玛丽女士
So, is it a coincidence that there is talk of war
这只是巧合吗 正说到战争
and then General Najera turns up here at court?
奈赫拉将军就来了
Absolutely.
绝对是巧合
This is a private visit.
这只是次私人访问
His Highness came to London to see the Tower
殿下是来伦敦观光
and row on the river
游塔泛舟
and see the swans.
观赏天鹅
Do you take me for a fool?
你当我是白♥痴♥吗
No, Excellency.
不敢 大使阁下
You are what you are. And so am I.
白♥痴♥与否 只有咱们自己最清楚
Kat! May I not dance? Please!
凯特 我不跳舞行吗 拜托
Of course you can!
你当然能行
Of course you can dance, my Lady.
你一定能跳好 小姐
Mr. Risley, may I ask: what have you heard of
莱斯利先生 敢问 关于王后的信仰问题
the Queen's religious beliefs?
您可有耳闻
They are the same, surely, as His Majesty's?
当然是与陛下一致的
I think not. Indeed, I suspect Her Majesty
我着实不敢苟同 我怀疑王后
of being a secret Protestant and I intend one day to prove it.
是秘密的新教♥徒♥ 总有一天我会证明这点
And in so doing risk the anger of the King?
您为此不惜冒险激怒陛下
Mr. Risley, for the sake of our faith,
莱斯利先生 为了我们的信仰
and the future of our country
以及我国的未来
I am prepared to risk a great deal.
我已做好以身犯险的准备
Dr. Butts! What is it?
布兹医生 怎么了
It's the King's leg, Your Majesty.
回王后 是陛下的腿
His ulcer has burst. He is in great pain.
他的溃疡发作 现在极度痛苦
Come.
过来
Catherine! Dearest, let me see!
凯瑟琳 亲爱的 让我看看
Please, don't.
不 别看
I have seen worse things.
还不算最糟
Give me a poultice. Quickly now.
给我片膏药 快
If Your Majesty could move your leg...
陛下可否稍稍抬腿
and place it across my lap?
放在我的腿上
There, dearest. Quickly!
好了 亲爱的 快
As long as the King is sick,
只要陛下病体未愈
I will move my bed to his chamber,
我就要一直与他同室而居
the better to look after him. Madam.
以便及时照料 遵命 夫人
Come on, lads.
快点
I went to war once, a long time ago.
我曾上过战场 都是老黄历了
We broke lances against the French;
我们和法国人拼长矛
the knights did in the old days.
古时候的骑士们都那样打仗
This... Steady.
可是这次 拿稳
...this is a different war: a war of guns.
这次的战争不同 是枪炮作战
Good shot. Again.
射得好 再来
Good shooting. Well done.
射得好 有两下子
What's your name? Richard, Your Grace.
你叫什么名字 理查 公爵大人
Richard Leland. You are soon to war, Richard Leland.
理查·雷兰 理查·雷兰 你即将奔赴战场
Next.
下一位
That was well done, Richard.
理查 干得好极了
Harry. Harry Hurst.
我叫哈里 哈里·赫斯特
Are you coming to France? I don't know.
你要去法国吗 我不知道
I can't shoot like that. What can you do?
我枪打得不好 那你会什么
I'm a farm labourer, me. I can herd cows,
我是农场工人 我会养牛
shovel shit, and build fences.
铲粪 修篱笆
Christ! I wish I'd half your talent, Harry!
天啊 希望我能有一半的天才 哈里
Thank you. You there! Next.
谢谢 你 下一个
Your Majesty,
陛下
Prince Edward is here.
爱德华王子殿下驾到
Madam.
王后
Your Grace. How lovely to see you.
殿下 真高兴见到您
Madam, I came to thank you for the outfits of crimson velvet
王后 我特来致谢 感谢您送来
and white satin you sent me.
红色天鹅绒和白缎子的衣服
Well, I am very glad that you liked them.
你能喜欢 我很高兴
I would also like to thank my noble and illustrious father
我还要感谢我高贵杰出的父王
for the jewels he sent me. But they told me he was sick.
赐予我的珠宝 但听说父王病了
Well, I am pleased to tell Your Grace
殿下请放心
that His Majesty is now much better.
陛下现在好多了
He must love me. For if he did not love me,
他一定是爱我的 不然的话
he would not give me these fine gifts.
就不会赐予我诸多赏赐
He loves you very much. You are very special
他非常爱你 你对他来说
to him and I know that he would like
非常特别 我知道 如果有可能
to see you more often if he could.
他愿意经常去看你
Thank you.
谢谢你
I wish you a good day, Madam.
祝您日安 王后
Poor child.
可怜的孩子
My Lords.
诸位大人
How go our preparations? I think they have gone slackly!
准备得如何 我认为今日有些懈怠
I'm beginning to suppose
我忍♥不住怀疑
your lordships are not so keen to go to war after all.
众位是否对战争态度消极
Sit.
请坐
Majesty, the gun carriages, carts, wagons,
陛下 炮架 推车 马车
the ovens, horses, artillery, and
烤箱 马匹 炮兵以及武器
ordnance are all made ready and dispatched for shipping.
都准备就绪 已经装船
And a further 300 ships have been requisitioned
另将征调300艘船供陛下所用
for Your Majesty's use and will be in port within the month.
将于一月之内到港
Within the month!
还要等一个月
They should be already in port if you had not been so remiss
若非你怠慢渎职 此刻船早该备好
and neglectful in your duties!
只待启程
Your Grace, what about our maps of Boulogne?
公爵 布洛涅的地图准备好吗
Your Majesty, we do not have any maps,
陛下 我们没有地图
so we will have to rely on the advice of a French spy, de Buren.
所以我们只能依靠法国间谍徳布伦
So we are to blunder about in the dark
这么说 我们对战场一无所知
and trust to the honesty of French spies!
只能依靠法国间谍的丁点忠诚吗
God help us, Your Grace,
公爵 愿上帝保佑我们
for it seems you have not!
你巴不得我们战死
We will not wait for more ships!
别等什么船了
This army will embark for France in 10 days time,
大军十日内乘船进军法国
land in Calais, and straight away march to Boulogne.
在加莱登陆 直接开进布洛涅
We have three weeks to take this town before we proceed on to Paris.
攻打巴黎前 我们要用三周拿下此城
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表