剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
Mr. Risley. Your Grace,
莱斯利先生 主教阁下
I have some news I thought you might be interested in.
我有些消息 也许您会感兴趣
It seems Queen Catherine has
据说凯瑟琳王后已经任命
appointed Hugh Latimer as her private Chaplain.
休·拉蒂默为她的私人牧师
Are you sure?
消息是否属实
Yes.
是
And I thought someone said she was an intelligent woman!
居然还有人赞她冰雪聪明
How's the tunnelling, Harry?
地道进展如何 哈里
We've dug about 50 paces.
我们已经掘了五十步长
It's bloody hard work; and there's a lot of clay.
真不是人干的活儿 全都是黏土
I prefer the clay. It's not like sand.
黏土还好 若是沙子
Always afraid it's gonna collapse and bury you.
随时都会流下来 活埋了我们
How've you been?
你那边怎样
There's a French officer comes out sometimes.
有个法国♥军♥官时常露面
He stands for a few moments on the castle rampart,
在城垛上逗留片刻
looking at us. Then he goes back inside.
观察我们 然后走回去
I just need one good shot. One good shot. Aye.
我只用开一枪 就能要他小命 是啊
Hey, have you heard?
喂 听说了吗
There are meant to be a few women around camp.
军帐附近来了几个女人
Not many, mind. Just a few. That's what I heard.
倒是不多 只有几个 我听说的
If you fancy the pox!
想得性病就去吧
Aye. Perhaps you're right.
是啊 也许你说得对
In any case, I have a wife back home and she is with child.
话说回来 我老家有妻子 她有孕在身
Oh! What do you want a boy or girl?
你想要儿子还是女儿
A boy.
儿子
I hope to God we're not here too long.
愿上帝保佑我们能快点回家
Although Your Majesty's absence has not been long,
陛下亲征 时日不长
yet the want of your presence
然臣妾日思夜想
means that I cannot take pleasure in anything
寝食难安 茶饭不思
until I hear from Your Majesty.
惟盼陛下鸿雁传书
Time hangs heavily. I have a great desire to know
臣妾度日如年 所为牵肠挂肚
how Your Majesty has done since you left.
惟陛下之近况
For your prosperity and health
只求陛下平安无恙
I prefer and desire more than my own.
妾身如何当无关紧要
And although I know Your Majesty's absence
臣妾虽知陛下出宫
is never without great need
皆为操劳国家大事
still, love and affection compel me to desire your presence.
然人非草木 思君之情 难以自抑
Thus love makes me set aside my own convenience and pleasure for you,
陛下待臣妾之情深意重
at whose hands I have received so much love
纵千言万语不能言表
and goodness that words cannot express it.
臣妾无以为报 惟全心侍奉
We hear word of ill weather and delays besetting you.
听闻天气恶劣 延误征程 陛下甚为忧心
And though we thank God for your good health,
然龙体安康 实乃大幸
we anxiously await the joyous news
臣妾恭候佳音
of the success of your great venture
遥祝陛下此番大获全胜
and for your safe and triumphant return.
平安凯♥旋♥
More buckets down there!
下面多放些桶
For which all England offers daily prayers.
举国上下日日祈祷
More supports in the space!
这里多放些支撑物
I fear I am but a poor substitute for Your Majesty
陛下命臣妾代理朝纲
in the matter of the guidance of your kingdom.
只怕有心无力 难以胜任
I long for your return.
惟愿陛下早日回宫
I commit you to God's care and governance.
愿神保佑陛下
By Your Majesty's humble,
您卑微的
obedient wife and servant, Catherine the Queen.
妻子 仆人 凯瑟琳王后
But, Majesty, I beg you to give us a little more time.
恳请陛下再宽限几日
The men are working all day and all night.
士兵们不眠不休 日夜赶工
But sometimes we must stop digging to support the roof
有时不得已停止挖掘 加固洞顶
or else everything collapses.
防止塌方
Master Surgeon!
医官
Senor Treviso. Your Majesty.
请便 特雷维索先生 陛下 臣告退
What is it? Majesty,
何事 陛下
I regret to inform you of the deaths of ten of your soldiers.
近来有十名士兵丧命 臣深感遗憾
Soldier die of their wounds. No, Your Majesty.
无非因伤阵亡 非也 陛下
The men all died of the bloody flux.
他们均死于血痢
Dysentery? Yes, Your Majesty.
痢疾吗 是的 陛下
I am afraid that there is an outbreak of the disease
臣担心此种疾病会在全军
throughout your army.
蔓延开来
God alone knows how many it will take away.
天知道会死多少人
Master Surgeon.
退下 医官
Mr. Treviso. Majesty.
特雷维索先生 恭送陛下
Your Majesty.
恭送陛下
Let me ask you something:
我有话要问你
what do you think of our Italian gentleman,
你如何看待那位意大利绅士
Senor Girolamo Treviso?
吉洛拉摩·特雷维索先生
The builder of tunnels.
修地道那家伙
What do you mean? I mean do you trust him?
此话何意 你相信他吗
Why should I not trust him?
为何不相信他
It's only that I happen to know that, some time ago,
只是我偶然听闻
he said he could build a mirror large enough
他曾说会造一面足够大的镜子
that if set upon the cliffs of Dover
将其置于多佛的崖壁上
His Majesty would be able to see,
陛下便能从中窥到
reflected in it, the movement of French ships
在布洛涅港口
in and out of the port of Boulogne.
出入的法国船只
Do you see what I mean, Your Grace?
阁下明白我的意思吗
Do you think he's mad?
你觉得他疯了吗
It's only a suggestion.
阁下自有判断
But then, he's not the only one!
不过 非他一人如此
Change the watch!
换岗
Change the night watch!
夜巡换岗
Section ready! Pull me up!
小组待命 拉我上去
Ready captain!
准备完毕 长官
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表