剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
attached to the Order by His Majesty and the great honor
嘉德勋位对陛下而言意义非凡
that he conveys upon you by electing you to it.
受此隆恩 无上荣光
As you know, the Order comprises of twenty-five
如您所知 只有国王陛下
noble and valiant knights and their sovereign.
和二十五名贵族 骑士才能获此殊荣
There is no greater honor in England.
嘉德勋位是英格兰的至高荣誉
Your lordship has no need to sell the Order to me.
大人何须班门弄斧
How long have you belonged to the Order?
您多久前受此勋位
I was elected earlier this year.
今年年初
A few months, oh.
不过几个月而已
My father and four generations of my family
我父亲和家族四代
have already belonged to it.
早已获得此项荣誉
Shall we eat?
我们用餐吧
Where do you suppose the King has gone?
你猜陛下是去哪了
I don't know, Your Majesty.
我不知道 陛下
They tell me there's a full moon tomorrow
据说明天有满月
and we shall all behave like lunatics.
我们也该狂野一番
For some, the moon is the planet of love.
对有些人而言 月亮代表着爱
I want to see him again.
我想再见他
As you wish.
如您所愿
Perhaps I could bring him to my room.
何不让我将他带至我的房♥间
Then I could wait outside, in case anyone should come.
由我在外守候 防止外人闯入
I only urge Your Majesty to be careful when you--
在下只求陛下千万小心
What, Lady Rochford?
小心什么 罗彻福德夫人
Don't you think I know how to meddle with a man
你以为我不知如何与人偷♥情♥
without conceiving a child?
而不令自己怀孕吗
Your Majesty should be proud of your daughters.
陛下当为您的女儿们自豪
Both of them.
两个都是
They do you a great credit.
真是虎父无犬女
The Lady Mary is very serious and religious but very clever
玛丽小姐为人严谨 冰雪聪明
like some women, she likes to hide her intelligence.
如其他女性一般 她总是表现得大智若愚
But the Lady Elizabeth, she cannot hide her intelligence.
而伊丽莎白小姐 她的智慧光彩夺目
She will be a great lady, I think...
她会成为一位伟大的女性
if God so wills it.
愿上帝遂我心意
I have something which I should like to return to Your Majesty.
有样东西 我想还给陛下
My wedding ring.
我的婚戒
I should like you to break it into pieces,
我愿您将它打碎
as a thing of no value.
因为它已毫无价值
Katherine? Sweetheart?
亲爱的凯瑟琳
Yes, Thomas.
我在 托马斯
Do you like our meeting like this?
你喜欢我们如此幽会吗
Yes.
当然
Do you love me yet?
你可爱我
Let me perceive by some token that you love me.
如何证明汝之心意
Shall I kiss you?
一亲芳泽吗
We have kissed before, Katherine sweet.
亲爱的凯瑟琳 芳泽已摘
It does not mean that you love me.
不足以表明♥心♥意
What else can I show you?
那吾该如何是好
My Lord Surrey,
萨里伯爵大人
I am commanded now to invest you with the Garter,
吾现授予你嘉德骑士勋位
for you to wear at your installation.
此供你于授勋仪式上佩戴
"Honni soit qui mal y pense." Evil be to him who evil thinks.
心怀叵测者必自取其辱[古英语]
Sir.
大人
The most friendly Companions of this Order,
吾等为嘉德骑士
denominated from the Garter,
至善的同道中士
have admitted you, their friend, brother, and companion,
在此向你 吾兄 吾友 吾士
in faithful testimony of which they impart and give you
虔诚宣誓 赐汝嘉德荣光
the Garter, which God grant that you, deservedly receiving it,
望汝不负天意
may rightly wear and use to the Glory of God.
实至荣归
Thank you, my friends,
谢谢 吾友
brothers,
吾兄
and companions.
同伴
Your Grace.
大人
You know I am very grateful to you
你可知我一直对你心存感激
for raising no objection to the annulment of our marriage.
顺从接受你我婚姻的取消
It runs rather counter to my experience of women.
出于我对女人的了解 令我颇感意外
Your Majesty, I can truly say
陛下 臣妾一片真心
that I wish in all things to please you as my Lord,
只望陛下诸事天行顺意
to bear testament to your good treatment of me,
以回报陛下的大恩大德
and to stay in this country that I already love as my own.
也愿留在这片心有眷恋的土地
Do you know what the French Ambassador wrote about you?
你知道法国大使如何描述你吗
We intercepted his letter.
我们拦下了他的信件
He said that our people much regretted our divorce,
他说英国人♥民♥对我们离婚深表遗憾
and that in a short time you had won their love,
虽历时很短 你已赢得爱戴
and that they esteemed you as one of the most sweet,
人♥民♥将你誉为最仁慈可人
gracious, and humane queens they had ever had.
善良和蔼的王后
You have another queen now.
你现在已另有新后
Yes.
是的
I like her.
我喜欢她
She is beautiful, of course.
无可置疑的美貌
And very young. Full of life. You must adore her.
年轻而充满活力 你一定对她好生仰慕
My Lady!
陛下
My Lady!
陛下
My Lady...
陛下
You did your duty.
你已尽职
He's insufferable.
他实在教人忍♥无可忍♥
He thinks us all his inferiors.
狂妄自大 目中无人
Unfortunately, we did him the great favor
居然推他的亲属为后
of making a member of his family the Queen.
瞧我们干得好事
What is made can sometimes be unmade - like a bed.
事在人为
What chance is there? The King is besotted by her.
怎么个为法 国王爱她如痴如狂
Everyone knows that. That may change.
众人皆知 谁知道呢
She seems to me nothing but a frivolous and stupid girl.
她不过是个天真无知的小傻瓜
In any case,
不管怎样
I want you to teach the Earl a lesson in humility.
我要你煞煞那个不可一世的伯爵的威风
I will be called a she-wolf
竟敢称我为狼女
by no man, nor should you allow
真是大胆 高贵如你我家族
the slanders against our family to go unpunished.
也绝不应容忍♥他人的肆意恶意中伤
Surely, my dear husband,
自然 我那亲爱的丈夫
you could arrange for some misfortune to befall him?
你也可以暗中安排一些天灾人祸
Hello, my friends!
好啊 我的朋友们
Jesus Christ!
老天爷
Not quite!
算不上
As you see, I have been received into the most noble,
如你所见 我已被授予英格兰
most prestigious Order of the Garter.
最至高无上的贵族荣誉
And here indeed is the garter! "Honni soit qui mal y pense."
嘉德勋位在此
Evil to him who evil thinks!
居心叵测者必自取其辱
It's a good motto. I agree with it.
金字良言 万分同意
Ale, please!
快上酒
My responsibilities to the Order
嘉德勋位重任在身
have already made me dreadfully thirsty.
致使我口渴难忍♥啊
Very fine, my Lord! Thank you.
好极了 大人 多谢
How in God's name did you afford all this, my Lord?
大人 您究竟是如何承担得起这些
I have often had no money, but I have never been poor.
我常常身无分文 但总是财运不断
Wench! How would you like to suck the cock of a man
翠花 你想不想体验一下
who's a member of the Order of the Garter?
嘉德骑士的神秘利器
What would your friends say?
你的朋友怎么说
They would tell me not to swallow stories like that.
不要听风就是雨
Your hand!
你的手
It is...
是如此...
all naked. - Ooh.
单薄苍白
There, there, there. It is dressed.
如此一来 增色不少
Thank you, ma'am.
谢了 女士
Come here.
快过来
More ale. Drink up, my friend. Drink up.
再上美酒 朋友们 不醉不休
My Lords, we must before long agree
大人们 巡游北方的计划搁置已久
on these plans for our much- delayed progress to the North.
我们得尽早筹划
We shall take a large retinue, including men-at-arms,
随行大批随从 配备侍卫护送
since we mean especially to visit those parts
鉴于我们的目标地
of our realm which, not long ago,
前不久刚刚起义造♥反♥
raise up and techagainst us
悖逆他们无上的国王
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表