剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
Oh God, oh fuck me!
天啊 操♥我♥
Katherine!
凯瑟琳
Oh, fuck me... oh yes... oh yes...
操♥我♥ 爽 爽
Oh, Katherine! Oh yes... oh yes...
凯瑟琳 爽 爽
oh God...
天啊
Oh just fuck me...
操♥我♥
Go on! Tell me more!
继续 再多说点
I promised her I wouldn't.
我答应她不会外传
Dearest Joan, you can tell me.
亲爱的琼 你可以对我知无不言
I'm responsible for everything to do with the Queen.
我负责一切与王后有关的事宜
So, I have to know everything.
所以我得知道一切
That way, I can protect her.
这样我才能保护她
So-when you both lived at Lambeth,
所以 你俩受公爵夫人庇护
under the protection of the Duchess,
住在朗伯斯的时候
what exactly happened?
到底发生了什么
There were these two Gallants.
有两个护花使者
They were called Frances Dereham
一个叫弗朗西斯·迪尔罕
and Edward Waldegrave,
另一个叫爱德华·瓦德格拉夫
who was a Gentleman in Waiting upon the Duchess.
他是伯爵夫人的随从
Anyway,
总之
they found a way to call, secretly, at night,
夜深人静之时 他们会设法
upon Katherine and me.
与凯瑟琳和我幽会
And they would lie in our beds all night.
整晚流连于我们床榻之上
You with Waldegrave
你和沃尔德格雷夫
and Katherine with this Francis Dereham?
凯瑟琳和那位弗朗西斯·迪尔罕
Yes. That's how it was.
没错 正是如此
And what would these gentlemen do to you?
两位先生待你们如何
Didn't anyone say anything? Didn't they find out?
没人说闲话吗 无人知晓吗
Well, if Dereham used her as a man doth his wife,
若说是迪尔罕待她如妻
it was only because she thought herself already betrothed to him.
也不过是她自以为和他有白首之盟
Like on a promise.
仿佛约定俗成
It went on between them a long time.
他们的情史可不短
Still, you won't tell anyone, will you?
还有 你会保密的吧
You won't say anything?
你绝不透露半点
She made me swear!
她要我发誓保密
No. I won't say anything.
我会守口如瓶
Good morning! It's a lovely day today!
早安 真是个好天气
Come on! Get out of my way!
走开 别挡路
What are you looking at?
你乱看什么
Take a bushel!
要八加仑
Clear out of here, you fucking slut!
滚开 你这贱♥人♥
What in God's name are you doing?!
你在干什么
Starin' at a real woman, are you?
来见识下真正的女人吗
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
Good sport my Lord, good sport!
大人好身手
Ain't right!
太过分了
The Earl of Surrey has been jailed for public disorder, your majesty.
陛下 萨里伯爵因妨害公共秩序罪被关押
The Earl maintained he was the scourge of God?
伯爵仍坚称自己为"上帝之鞭"吗
Yes, your Majesty.
是的 陛下
And called London itself "a shameless whore"?
还把伦敦称作"不知羞的婊♥子♥"
Yes. He did indeed so.
是的 他的确这么说
What about eating meat during Lent?
他对大斋节时开荤一事作何解释
He told us he had a licence to do so. But-
他说自己有权例外 只是
But what?
但说无妨
Bishop Gardiner suspects
加德纳主教怀疑
my Lord Surrey of obtaining his meat on the black market,
萨里伯爵所食之肉是在万圣堂附近
from some evangelical butchers in Honey Lane,
通过蜜巷集市的新教♥徒♥屠夫
near the church of All Hallows.
从黑市上购得
This same church, your Majesty,
陛下 这间万圣堂
is suspected by some of secretly sowing
也有散播异教邪说
and setting forth Lutheran heresies,
窝藏路德异教♥徒♥之嫌
and of deliberately flouting the fasting laws. Pound it back!
更有甚者 蓄意藐视斋戒律
I never thought Surrey could be a heretic.
真没想到萨里是个异教♥徒♥
His father is closer to a Papist...
他父亲像是个天主教♥徒♥
although to my face, he pretends otherwise!
至少在我面前装得很好
His Grace and I would be inclined,
若陛下恩准
with your Majesty's permission,
吾等臣子
to examine the Earl more closely
愿对伯爵之事
on these fundamental matters.
进行深入彻查
You want to torture him?
你们想借机打♥压♥吗
No. Release him-for now.
不 马上放了他
We should make plans for the New Year.
要开始筹备新年了
Yes, your majesty.
是 陛下
I would like to invite the Lady Mary to court.
我想宣玛丽公主进宫
I'd also like to invite Anne of Cleves
还想邀请克里维斯的安
for New Year's celebrations.
参加新年宴会
Bring that through. Fasten it here.
拿过来 系紧
That's it. Bring it around this way.
好的 到这边来
Two rods!
两杆
My Lady, here are your presents from the King.
女士们 这是国王赏赐的礼物
Presents!
是礼物啊
So beautiful!
真美
Look! So shiny! Smell!
看呐 多鲜亮 闻闻看
Smells of roses! It's lovely.
玫瑰花香 真好
It's perfect!
太漂亮了
My Lady! Look!
王后 看啊
Oh my!
天呀
His Majesty spoils you!
王宠如此隆厚
I know he does!
我知道
But am I not worth it?
难道我不值得他如此相待吗
Feel it, it's so soft.
摸摸看 柔软无比
I am the Queen of England.
我是英国王后
Oh gold! I love gold!
是金子 我爱金子
It goes with my dress.
这与我的裙子很配
Happy Christmas, Ladies. Happy Christmas, your Majesty.
圣诞快乐 女士们 圣诞快乐 陛下
Where are we going?
我们这是要去哪儿
There are more presents.
还有更多礼物呢
More?!
还有啊
What do you think?
意下如何
They're beautiful.
太漂亮了
They were sent ahead by Anne of Cleves as a gift.
这是克里维斯的安所赠之礼
She arrives tomorrow.
她将于明日抵达
Anne of Cleves?
克里维斯的安
Yes. I've invited her for New Year.
是的 我邀她前来共度新年
You don't mind, do you?
你不会介意吧
No, of course I don't mind.
当然不会介意
Your Majesty must do as you will.
臣妾悉听陛下吩咐
But-will I like her,
但你觉得我会喜欢她吗
this Anne of Cleves?
那个克里维斯的安
Wait and see.
明日自会知晓
I hope the Lady Mary will be more gracious than before.
但愿玛丽公主高雅华贵胜过昔日
My Lords, Lady Mary.
众位大人 玛丽公主驾到
Your majesty.
陛下
My beautiful daughter, Mary.
吾之爱女 玛丽
Say hello to the Queen.
向王后请安
Madam.
夫人
Lady Mary. I am very glad to see you back at court.
玛丽公主 见你再次回宫 我欣喜不已
Thank you for my gifts.
感谢陛下所赠厚礼
Your Majesty, as always, is more than generous.
依然一如既往阔绰大方
Charles.
查尔斯
Lady Anne.
安女士
Your Grace.
大人
I remember that you once taught me to play cards.
我犹记您当年授我牌艺
I am very grateful.
我一直心存感激
As a result of your tuition, I have won a fortune!
多亏您的教导 让我收获颇丰
My Lords,
各位大人
Lady Anne of Cleves!
克里维斯的安女士驾到
Lady Anne,
安女士
welcome to my court.
欢迎来我宫中一聚
Your majesty! Happy Christmas.
陛下 圣诞快乐
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表