剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
However, this time we expect the people,
而这次我希望那里的愚民
being pardoned by our grace, to make further submissions
能够拜我国恩 归顺臣服
in acknowledgments of their past depravities.
弃恶从善 迷途知返
My Lady.
王后陛下
It is also our intention to invite James, King of Scots,
我们还意邀苏格兰国王 詹姆斯
to meet with us at York in September.
于九月与我们在约克郡会面
Your Majesty.
陛下
Your Majesty.
陛下
The King's in Council!
国王陛下正在开会呢
Arrange for the conveyance of our best tapestries and plates.
将运送上等挂毯和餐具事宜安排妥当
Yes, Your Majesty...
遵命 陛下
I apologize, Your Majesty.
很抱歉 陛下
Come.
过来
Katherine, you silly I have missed my bleeding.
凯瑟琳 你太无礼... 我的经期推迟了
I believe I am with child.
我想我是怀孕了
My sweet sweetheart...
我最亲爱的心肝...
I had to tell Your Majesty. I am sorry I made you angry.
还请陛下恕罪 刚才惹您生气了
I'm not angry. How could I be any bit angry? God forbid.
我没有生气 我怎会生你的气呢 决不会
Katherine, listen to me, listen to me. Listen to me.
凯瑟琳 听我说 请听我说
For the sake of our child, please, girl,
亲爱的宝贝 为了我们的孩子
don't excite yourself. Go and lay down.
不要过度兴奋 还是回房♥休息去吧
Rest, and I will come and see you very, very soon.
保养好身子 我很快便会去看望你
God bless you.
上帝保佑你
Go.
去吧
My beautiful young Queen. Go.
我美丽娇艳的王后 去吧
How is my father?
我父王近来可好
The King, having recovered from his recent illness,
回禀公主 国王陛下身疾已愈
seems in much better humor, my Lady.
近来气色甚佳
He is planning to make a progress
陛下正在筹划巡游
to the North of England.
北部疆域
A great deal of work is already instigated.
那边局势动荡 事端层出不穷
They say that embroiderers are working on furniture
听说绣工们使用教士的长袍
and tapestries using copes and ornaments
和从教堂剥取的饰物来装饰家具
stripped from the churches, alas.
并绣制挂毯
Excellency.
歇息一下吧
Thank you, Madam.
谢谢 公主
There is another reason why the King's humor is improved.
还有另外一个原因使陛下心舒体适
There are rumors. The Queen is thought to be with child.
风传王后陛下已喜怀龙种
I'm sure His Majesty would be overjoyed
如她果真能产下一位约克公爵
if she produced a Duke of York.
相信陛下定会喜出望外
On the other hand,
从另一方面说
if she does not, then the succession may,
如她未能孕产 那么继位的问题
in fact, remain an open question.
可能会变得玄机难卜
What do you mean?
此话怎讲
Surely Edward is first in line? Who could doubt it?
爱德华理应是第一顺位继承人吧
Lady Mary,
玛丽公主
certain important people at court have told me
朝中要臣告与我说
they feel a "Scruple" Of conscience
他们一直对爱德华王子的母亲
over the fact that Prince Edward's mother,
简王后抱有迟疑态度 因她不像您的母亲
Queen Jane, was never ever formally crowned,
凯塞琳王后那般名正言顺
unlike your own mother, Queen Catherine.
她从未被正式加冕过
So the rumor also goes, that the King intends to crown
因此有传言称 陛下有意在约克郡
his new Queen at York, so if she has a son
为新王后加冕 此后如她果真孕续龙脉
no one can question his legitimacy or right to the throne.
其子铁定无疑会成为王位的继承人
But if she does not have a son...
但是 如果她未能孕产皇子的话...
Exactly. It would strengthen your own claim to the crown.
没错 那样一来您便更有把握问鼎王位
Which is why these certain people at court have assured me
那些朝中要臣还跟我说
how they pray, pray, not only for the overthrow
他们日夜企盼 不仅为了倒覆
of vile reformers like Hertford, but for the day and the hour
如赫福德之流的改革派 更是祈望
that Your Grace succeeds to the throne.
有朝一日 您可登临王位 母仪天下
Only if God wills it, Excellency.
但顺天意 大人
Only if God wills it.
但顺天意
But He must will it, Lady Mary.
天意已决 玛丽公主
For how else will this country ever be restored to obedience
如今社稷局艰 隐忧惶存 长此以往 国将不国
and to faith? Otherwise, as things are,
试问此刻还有谁能力挽危澜 安顺民心
it will go to the devil.
重树帝国威信
Tell me more about the progress.
再和我说说这次出行
Where shall we go?
我们要到哪里去
First to Hatfield,
先去往赫福德
then to Dunstable, Ampthill, and Grafton,
后经邓斯特布尔 安特希尔和格拉夫顿
hunting and hawking along the way.
一路飞鹰走犬 好不快活
Then to Stamford, and then Lincoln,
然后去斯坦福 再及林肯
and so on to Boston and Yorkshire.
最后是波士顿和约克郡
And you'll have to have plenty of new dresses made,
此番出行 一路定会有诸多庆典及盛宴
for there will be many great occasions and banquets along the way,
你要备足新衣 华艳出席
and great crowds will come to see your magnificence.
众人皆会为你的瑰丽而倾倒
I'm so excited. All of this seems to me
我太兴奋了 所有一切都如同一场
still like a dream, from which I hope never to wake!
我只愿长眠不愿醒来的佳梦
Will you come to my bedchamber tonight?
今晚您要来临幸与我吗
No, sweetheart. It's too dangerous
不 亲爱的 如今你身怀有孕
not while you're with child.
这样太危险了
What's the matter? You are with child?
怎么了 你不是已怀有我的血脉了吗
I was mistaken.
我搞错了
I-- I miss--
我 我弄错了
My Lady?
陛下
My Lady?
陛下
Master Culpepper,
卡尔佩珀大人
I heartily recommend me unto you...
我多想委身于你
Praying you send me word how that you do.
又不知君心何意
I would you were with me now that you might
若你此时在我身旁
see what pain I take in writing to you.
便知我柔肠寸断 泣难下笔
"I heard that you were sick. And never longed so much
"我听闻你抱恙在身 恨不得胁下生翼
"for anything as to see you.
不顾一切见到你
It makes my heart die to think I can't always be in your company."
每每想起你不能常伴左右 我便心碎不已"
It makes my heart die
每每想起
to think I cannot always be in your company. Yours--
你不能常伴左右 我便心碎不已
Yours as long as life endures, Katherine.
你至死不渝的凯瑟琳
It's not her fault. She's so young.
那不是她的错 她太年轻了
No. That is her fault.
不 就是她的错
You play well.
你水平不错
You didn't used to, I remember.
我记得你过去可不怎么会玩
And I never used to drink wine, or play music.
我过去也不会喝酒 不懂乐器
Now I do all those things...
而现在我什么都会
and I like to do it. I am free, and I like to do it.
而且很喜欢 我自♥由♥自在 想做就做
May I come to your bed tonight?
今夜能与你共寝吗
I'm here now. I don't want your heart to die.
我在这儿呢 可不愿见你心碎
You feel so sweet.
你是如此可爱
My sweet little fool.
迷人的小傻瓜
I love you.
我爱你
You mustn't... you know?
你绝不能... 明白吗
I won't.
不会的
I promise.
我保证
Your Majesty,
陛下
Lady Bryan.
布莱恩女士求见
Your Majesty. My Lord.
陛下 大人
Here is your son, Prince Edward.
您的儿子 爱德华王子在此
Your Majesty. Uncle.
陛下 叔父
Your Grace.
殿下
Edward.
爱德华
I trust you are well looked after
他们可有精心照料你
and everybody is kind to you.
待你和善可亲
Yes, sir.
是的 陛下
I have a gift for you.
我有礼物送你
Thank you, Your Majesty.
谢谢 陛下
I have to go away from London for a while.
我要离开伦敦数日
But your uncle will stay here.
不过你叔父留在这里
He is to be kept warm and well at Windsor, Lady Bryan.
务必照顾好他 布莱恩女士
And if, heaven forbid, you should fall ill,
万一你生病了 但愿不会
dose him with this. It's my own concoction.
就给他用这个 这是我的特效药
I can see your mother in you.
你身上有你母亲的影子
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表