剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
Did you have carnal knowledge of Katherine Howard?
你与凯瑟琳·霍华德可曾行过男女之事
No!
不
I thought you were not altogether honest with me, Mr. Dereham.
我认为你对我极不坦诚 迪尔罕先生
I wanted to show you what we do to people who are dishonest.
所以我想让你见识下
Who don't tell the truth.
我们如何处置那些不诚不信之徒
I'll tell you the truth.
我说实话
Certain accusations have been made against the Queen.
有人对王后提出了某种指控
What kind of accusations?
何种指控
Oh, that she was light, immoral, dissolute...
说她进宫之前
with certain men...
曾与某些男人
before she came to court.
有过轻浮 淫♥荡♥ 风流之事
I can't believe it to be true.
我并不相信
But since the accusations are made,
但所谓空穴不来风
I must know all the facts.
我必须知晓真♥相♥
But since this inquisition is in progress,
现在调查已经展开
be careful who you speak to.
你与人说话时要多加留意
I'll have no spark of scandal against her name.
我不允许有风言风语诋毁她的名声
Yes, Your Majesty.
遵命 陛下
I have a good hand.
手气不错
What do they know?
他们知道了什么
Why have I been confined like this?
为何要如此软禁我
I don't know.
我不知道
Someone has told them something!
一定说了出去
Who?
是谁
What has he told them?
他说了什么
What has he told them?
他到底说了什么
Why are you crying like this?
你如此痛哭流涕是为哪般
It's not about you!
此事与你并无相关
I have to speak to him.
我得跟他谈谈
I have to speak to the King.
我得跟陛下谈谈
He'll understand.
他会理解的
We have some evidence that Katherine Howard gave
我们有证据证明 凯瑟琳·霍华德
you a gold chain and rich cap, as a gift.
曾赠与你一条金链及一顶贵族帽
Why did she buy you such gifts?
她为何要赠你如此贵重之礼
Because she loved me.
因为当时她爱我
Loved you?
当时爱你
Yes, my Lord.
是的 大人
She told me: "I promise you
她说过 "我发誓"
"I do love you with all my heart."
"全心全意地爱着你"
She promised by her faith and troth
她曾以信仰和婚约为证
that she would take no other husband but me.
发誓此生只愿执我之手
You were pre-contracted then?
如此说来 你们订过婚了
Yes, sir.
是的 大人
It was understood between us that we would get married.
当时我们都坚信我们会成婚
That's why...
所以
That's why you knew her carnally?
所以你与她有过肌肤之亲了
Yes, sir.
是的 大人
We didn't think we were doing anything wrong.
当时我们并未觉得有何不妥
She was going to be my wife and I her husband.
她将为我妻 而我将为她夫
We'd made promises before God.
我们曾在上帝面前发誓
Why did you not marry her, then?
那你为何没娶她
I left Lambeth for a while and went to Ireland.
有一阵子 我离开朗伯斯去了爱尔兰
When I returned, Katherine was already at court.
当我回来时 凯瑟琳已在宫中了
The Queen recently took you back into her employment.
王后近来将你召回 雇为她用
On what grounds?
有何缘由
The Dowager Duchess was kind enough to speak highly of my talents.
公爵夫人心地善良 对我的才能赞赏有加
You have admitted to the fact that you had carnal knowledge
你承认在王后嫁给国王之前
of the Queen before her marriage to the King.
曾与她有过肌肤之亲
But did you also know her carnally afterwards?
那他们成婚后 你与她可否还有过不轨之事
No, sir! No! On my honour!
没有 大人 我以名誉担♥保♥
On your honour, Mr. Dereham?
你何来名誉 迪尔罕先生
My Lady?
女士
His Excellency is here.
大使大人来了
Eustace! Please, sit.
尤斯塔斯 请坐
Thank you, Lady Mary.
谢谢 玛丽女士
You are too gracious.
您真是慷慨热情
I had to see you.
我得见您
There are many rumours at court.
宫中有些谣传
And it seems the Queen has been confined to her apartments.
看来王后已被软禁在她的寝宫
Why?
为何
Nobody knows. But the rumours speak of her misconduct.
无人知晓 但谣传是因她行为不检
I knew it.
果然不出所料
I knew she was always a light young woman,
我就知道她一直都是个轻浮的小淫♥娃♥
dedicated only to pleasure.
终日只知寻欢作乐
And the sad fact is, Lady Mary,
悲哀的是 玛丽女士
that the Howards are a great Catholic family.
霍华德家族都是虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
No, Eustace,
不 尤斯塔斯
the sad fact is that Katherine Howard was never
悲哀的是 凯瑟琳·霍华德
a good Catholic, nor ever a good wife.
从来就不是虔诚的天主教♥徒♥ 也绝非贤妻
Nor even less a Queen!
更不配为后
What have you discovered?
有何发现
Katherine Howard was a loose young woman.
凯瑟琳·霍华德是个荡♥妇♥
You surely knew that!
你明明早就知道
I was told that her upbringing had been unconventional.
我只听说她受非传统教育
I didn't know how unconventional.
并不知道有多不传统
I didn't suspect that at fourteen years old
我没想到她十四岁时
she was sleeping with two older men!
就与两个男人初尝云雨了
You met her!
你也见过她
You saw the look in her eyes. She was never innocent.
瞧她那魅惑的眼神 清白才怪
And who is innocent, my sweetheart?
这世道还有谁是清白的呢 亲爱的
What did Dereham confess?
迪尔罕招认了什么
Only that he'd slept with the Queen before she was married.
只承认他在王后婚前曾与她有过肌肤之亲
Do you believe him?
你相信吗
I don't know. I may ask again.
我不知道 我得再问一次
Husband, you must be careful.
夫君 您要当心
If you remember, you were among those
别忘了 当时正是是你
who offered Katherine Howard up to the King.
把凯瑟琳·霍华德献给国王
Do you suppose I ever forget that?
你以为我不记得吗
But that's why I must be harder on her than anyone else.
所以我比其他人都要生气
Since I was the most deceived.
因为我是被骗的最惨
I must to bed. I have things to do in the morning.
我得去休息了 白天还要干活儿呢
I bid thee, all three of thee, good night.
我祝愿你们 你们三人 晚安
Good night, brother.
晚安 我的兄弟
So...
我说
what shall we call your child, Thomas?
托马斯 给你的孩子取什么名字好呢
Sir Edward-
爱德华大人
can you not tell me what's happening?
你能告诉我发生什么事吗
I beg you. No one tells me anything.
求你了 没人向我透露半点风声
Please... please... Madam, I am forbidden to talk to you.
求求你了 王后 我不能和您说话
No, no. You must speak to me.
不 你必须告诉我
Madam, I can't... On my life!
陛下 不行 那会掉脑袋的
Just something!
就说一点
Why am I confined here?
我为何被囚于此
What has anyone said?
出现了什么流言
They have taken Dereham to the Tower.
他们已将迪尔罕收监
Also some of the maids who attended the Dowager Duchess.
也抓了公爵遗孀身边的几个侍女
Oh... my God.
我的天啊
That's all I know.
我所知仅止于此
Now, Madam, you will have to excuse me.
王后 恕臣失礼
I can say no more.
我只能言尽于此
His Majesty the King.
国王驾到
Your Majesty.
陛下
Your Majesty. Your Majesty.
陛下 陛下
Your Grace?
主教大人
Your Majesty,
国王陛下
my Lord Hertford, and other Councillors,
赫福德大人和其他议员
have made diligent inquiries
对王后通奸一案
into the question of the misconduct of the Queen.
已进行勤力调查
And?
结果如何
Your Majesty-
陛下
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表