剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
lesser men over greater ones.
疏远了多数派
For such mean creatures are determined
因此大家才决定
not just to usurp the nobility,
不仅要篡夺王权
but to destroy us altogether.
还要将我们贵族一同毁灭
Sometimes, my Lord, it may be so.
大人 也许有时候的确如此
But surely the King is right where he gives offices
但陛下所赐官职和地位
and dignities to those with the right qualities?
都是给了受之无愧之人
No.
不
Those men that are made by the King of vile birth
陛下提拔的那帮贱民
have been the distraction of all the nobility of this realm!
玷污了我们贵族的高贵血统
And if God calls away the King,
只要陛下魂归天命
They will suffer for it! My Lord,
他们便会为此付出代价 大人
be careful not to wish the King's life away.
当心 别诅咒陛下的性命
That is treason!
这是叛国之罪
Sir Thomas,
托马斯大人
I think your friend Surrey is snarling at you.
我想你朋友萨里大人正咒骂你呢
His Majesty, the King!
国王驾到
Mr. Sidwell, your Majesty.
陛下 这位是西维尔先生
Your Majesty,
陛下
we your humble servants confess
作为您卑微的仆人
that we wretches
我等贱民承认
have most grievously, wantonly,
我们的叛乱
and heinously offended your Majesty
实属不忠 不孝 不义之举
in the most unnatural,
并且无理
odious, and distasteful acts
无序 无情地
of outrageous disobedience and traitorous rebellion.
冒犯了陛下的盛威
We beg your Majesty to
若陛下
rid your mind of any relics of indignation
仍余怒未消
you might still harbour against us,
我等谨请陛下息怒
and we pray henceforward
日后定当
to pray ceaselessly for your preservation,
每日为陛下祈福
and for that of your queen and of your son, the Prince Edward,
为您的王后 您的子嗣 爱德华王子祈福
so God Almighty help us!
愿万能的上帝保佑我们
I harbour no relics of indignation against you.
我对汝等并无怒意
And for these shows of loyalty
并且 鉴于你们现在的忠心表现
I forgive you all your trespasses against us.
我原谅你们的一切罪过
Long live the King!
国王万岁
The Lady Mary Tudor.
玛丽·都铎女士驾到
There she is.
她来了
Lady Mary, God bless you!
玛丽女士 上帝保佑你
God bless your Majesty!
上帝保佑陛下
My Lady! My Lady! Wake up!
夫人 醒醒
Joan?
琼
What time-?
几时了
Look.
看
God bless Lady Mary!
上帝保佑玛丽女士
I want you to say a prayer for his Grace, the King's Majesty.
我愿汝等为陛下祷告
We pray for his Majesty's long and blessed reign
愿陛下的统治绵延万世
and for his good health.
愿陛下万寿无疆
In the name of the Blessed Virgin
以圣母玛丽亚之名
whose only Son died in agony for our sins.
她唯一的儿子为了我们的罪过而殉难
In the name of the Father, Son,
以圣父圣子和圣灵之名
and Holy Ghost, I bless all of you.
我保佑你们所有人
All shall be well.
一切都会好转
All manner of things shall be well.
一切终会重回正轨
Benedictus Deus.
赞美上帝
God bless his Majesty!
上帝保佑陛下
Long live the house of Tudor!
都铎王朝 亘古长存
I-would be...
我要做..
a woodcock.
一只山鹬
Good choice.
选得好
Because it's a cock.
因为它是只雄鸟[亦指男性生殖器]
What is it?
怎么了
It's him!
是他
It is him, isn't it?
是他吧
Mr. Francis Dereham, your Majesty.
弗兰西斯·迪尔罕先生 陛下
Your Majesty.
陛下
Mr. Dereham.
迪尔罕先生
Francis, please- your Majesty.
陛下 请叫我弗兰西斯
Why have you come here?
你为何来此
I came to give you this.
我来呈交此物予陛下
What is it?
何物
A letter of recommendation from the Dowager Duchess.
公爵夫人的引荐信
You remember the Duchess, don't you, your Majesty?
您还记得公爵夫人吧 陛下
Why do you need such a letter?
你要这信有何用
I believe such a thing
若我有心仕途
is obligatory if one is seeking employment.
你理应举荐我
When you read it, you will see that since
你看过信就知道
we last met I have held a number of responsible positions
和你一别之后 我在公爵夫人家
in the Duchess's household,
担任过不少要职
for which she freely commends me.
她对我赞不绝口
It is not possible for me to offer you employment...
弗朗西斯 让我举荐你
Francis.
这不大可能
But why not?
为什么呢
You must keep a large establishment.
服侍你的人一定不能少
But do you have a secretary?
你需要文书吗
I would make an excellent secretary.
我会做得很出色
Surely you can understand why I cannot offer you anything?
我为何不能任用你 你心里清楚
But you employed Joan Bulmer, didn't you?
但你任用了琼·布尔默吧
And she knows what I know.
她知道得不比我少
So-what is the difference?
你何必厚此薄彼
I was bound to notice that one of your ladies announced me.
我看是你的侍女宣我觐见
Does that mean you have no usher for your chamber?
你难道没有侍从吗
I am very sure you ought to,
以您的身份
considering who you are.
理应需要侍从
I can't...
我不能这么做
But you can, your Majesty.
您当然可以 陛下
You are, after all, the Queen of England.
您毕竟是英格兰的王后
You can do as you will.
您可以为所欲为
All right.
好吧
Just take care what words you speak!
你要谨言慎行
Your Majesty.
遵命
Your Majesty, the French Ambassador.
陛下 法国大使到
Excellency! Your Majesty.
大使先生 陛下
I trust you will not forget to convey to your master
相信阁下定会向贵国王上
what you have seen here today:
转达今日所见之事
thousands of former rebels come to offer
之前那上千名暴民
their supplication to their anointed King!
向他们认定的国王忏悔
I will, of course,
此等大事
convey these tremendous events to his Majesty.
我定当禀报吾王
No. You will tell him, based on what you have seen,
不 今日之事足以让他明白
that it would be foolish
企图以宗教分歧
to contemplate an invasion of this island
煽动无知民众闹事
in the mistaken belief that it is riven
趁机攻打我国
with religious discord and full of discontented men.
实属不智之举
Majesty, I am very sure
陛下 我担♥保♥
that my master has no such plans.
吾王绝无此意
On the contrary, he regards England as his natural ally
恰恰相反 吾王将英格兰视为
against the Emperor.
对抗罗马帝国的天生盟友
Good. Excellency.
愿如阁下所言
Your Grace, what preparations are made for our visit to York?
公爵大人 约克一行准备如何
Majesty, chambers are being made ready for your Majesty
回陛下 议院已在圣玛丽旧教堂为您打点妥当
in the former abbey of St. Mary, and furnished
并将陛下所用挂毯和餐具
with your Majesty's tapestries and plate brought from London.
由伦敦运至此处
Tents are also being erected in the Abbey grounds
随侍之人会在教堂内驻扎
to accommodate your court
以护您周全
and that of King James's court when he arrives.
詹姆士国王驾临后也是如此
Good.
很好
Sweetheart, how are you?
宝贝儿 你还好吗
I am well, thank you... your Majesty.
我很好 多谢陛下关怀
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表