剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
国王陛下驾到
His Majesty,the king.
《都铎王朝》前情回顾
Previously
就此决定 我们要对法国开战
then It is settled. We're to war with France.
而目前
Now
我便可去嬉戏一番了
I can go play.
-托马斯·莫尔爵士 -托马斯
-Sir Thomas More -Thomas
陛下
Your Majesty
上月的会议中 你很少谏言
You did not say much in council last month
-关于什么议题? -对法国开战
-about what? -Going to War with France.
身为人文主义者 我痛恨战争
As a humanist,I have an abhorrence of the war
作为一个国王 我不宜苟同
As a King,I am forced to disagree.
那边的那个小姐 我得去碰碰运气
now there's someone I have to try.
100克朗 赌你不成功
a hundred crowns,you don't succeed?
君子一言
done
我要封你为公爵 沙福克公爵
I'm making you a Duke. Duke of Suffolk
大人是否心满意足?
how does that please Your Grace?
庆祝吧!
celebrate
他根本无权染指
He has no right to any of this.
我是爱德华二世嫡传后裔
I am a direct descendant of Edward II.
这本是我的王位
This is my crown.
大人请留步
hold Your Grace
您现因涉嫌叛国而被捕 大人
Your Grace is arrested on suspicion of treason
我没有后嗣 我父亲一手缔造
I have no heir,The Tudor Dynasty
都铎王朝的全部功绩将就此终结
All my father's work finished.
皆因我的错
And it is my fault.
亨利 你怎不一如既往临幸我了?
Henry,will you not visit my bedchamber as you used to
陛下和我并不和睦
The things are not very well between us. His Majesty and I.
我相信有朝一日他定会向我谋求离婚
I think Sometimes he would ask me for the divorce.
离婚? 难以置信
A divorce? that is impossible.
是吗?
is it?
陛下已在冷落你妹妹
His Majesty is getting tired of your sister.
我们因她做其情妇而财源广进
When she was his mistress all our forturnes were made.
据说他所有的风流韵事都很快终结
they say that all his liaisons are soon over.
也说他反覆无常
he blows hot,he blows cold
你也许会另出奇招
perhaps you could imagine a way
使他兴致...绵久 乐不思蜀
to keep his interest more prolonged? to play his passions
-你是谁? -安妮·波林
-Who you are? -Anne Boleyn.
怀特先生 你是否与安妮·波林爱恋过?
Mr. Wyatt. were You in love with Anna Boleyn?
当然我爱慕于她 但遥不可及
of couse I loved her,but from a distance.
如果你还惜命
never,if you value your life,
就永远别把我说出去 明白吗?
speak of me to others do you understand
你定然知道我一心渴望要你
You must know that I desire you with all my heart.
利用他的宠爱牟利就是你的责任
It is your duty to use his love to our advantage
别 别这样 来引诱我
no,not like this,seduce me
我知道你的所为
I know what you are doing.
别妄想你能抢走吾王
But do not think to take the king away.
我们结婚
When we are married
我会给你生个儿子
I will deliver you a son
我掌控的一切都给你
everything within my power to give to you,
只要你开口 都是你的
it's yours just ask
我要离婚 你来替我打理一切
I want to divorce and you will get one for me.
离婚? 我想英国人绝不会原谅他
A divorce? I do not think the English people would ever forgive him
在我看来 我们的婚姻已告结束
as far as I'm concerned our marriage is at an end
他很快就会看清你的真面目
Soon he will see what you really are
并会厌倦你
And he will tire of you
如果他不呢?
And what if he does not?
如果她得了势
and if she get her way
全国上下都得仰她鼻息
she will set our whole country in her rule
我召集了红衣主教密会
I have summoned a conclave of cardinals
最终评判陛下离婚事宜
to make a final judgement on Your Majesty's annulment
确保他们能做出正确的决定
make sure they come to the right decision.
主教大人 有鉴于此
In this case Your Eminence,
您的所为已经超越职权范围
your reach has exceeded your grasp
如果有人故意作梗
what if somebody is deliberately stalling
拖延或编造借口呢?
Delaying things? making excuses?
你已不再热衷离婚一事
You've gone cold on this divorce.
也许当初你就不认同
Perhaps you've never believed in the first place
你对我撒谎 装作支持我
You lied to me. Pretending to be on my side
陛下!
Majesty!
假如你不支持我 就是我与我作对
If you are not for me now,then you are against me.
渥西大人 以国王的名义
Wolsey,sir,In the name of the king!
你被控叛国罪 按照国王的旨意你被捕了
You are arrested by orders of the king in charge of high treason.
不 我不想做首相
No. I do not want to be chancellor.
你必须执行我的命令
You will do as I command
你认为克伦威尔是个伟人?
You think that Mr.Cromwell is a great man?
不 我认为他前程远大
no,i think he is a coming man
陛下应清楚的知道
As Your Majesty well knows,
国王当凌驾于法律之上
the kings are set above the law.
他们只向施礼于王的上帝负责
They are answerable to God alone,who anointed them
谢谢你 克伦威尔先生
Thank you,Mr. Cromwell.
我将罗马教皇做为异教♥徒♥废除
I shall denounce the Pope of heretic
并迎娶我所中意之人
and marry who i'm pleased.
如果您想让全世界都认为英格兰国王
If you want the world to know that the king of england
是如此言而无信的话
is incapable of keeping his word
那便如君所愿
then alright,
我仅仅是陛下卑贱的仆人
I am merely Your Majesty's humble servant.
我向你发誓 今后一切都会改观
I sware to you now everything will be different.
敬地狱!
To hell!
不!
No!
我是英格兰国王!
I am the King of England!
如果狮子意识到自己的力量
if the lion knows his own strength
无人可以驾驭他
no man could control him.
如此 就这般开始了
And so it Begins...
1532年 伦敦
London 1532
-公爵阁下 -托马斯大人
-Your Grace -Lord Thomas
乔普斯大使
Ambassador Chapuys
我原以为你抛弃了我们
I thought you had abandoned us.
是这样 的确如此
It is truth,I did.
我试过
or tried to
只是公平地说 我绝不能抛弃王后陛下
in all conscience,i could never abandon Her Majesty.
她是世上最高尚 最杰出的女人
She is the most gracious and wonderful woman in the world.
却最悲伤
and the sadest.
所见略同
I agree with you.
皇帝陛下同样这么认为
so does the Emperor.
陛下特致您一函鼓励
He has writtend this letter of encouragement
示意支持
and support
您为她的奔走效力
for your efforts on her behalf
我恳求您莫要递交此函给我
I beg you not deliver it to me
即使我已经对国王
although that I've given more than sufficient
显示了足够的忠诚
proof of my loyalty to the king
须知瓜田李下 不能贻人口实
I must do nothing to provoke suspicions.
考虑到当前所处的环境
consider the time we live in
我不能失去可以
I don't want to be deprived of the liberty
允许我私下对贵上与王后方面事宜
which allows me to speak boldly in private.
建言的自♥由♥
about this matters which concern your master and the queen.
明白 不必赘言
I understand,you need say no more.
-谢谢 克伦威尔先生 -陛下
-Thanks,Mr. Cromwell. -Your Majesty.
托马斯·莫尔爵士觐见
Sir Thomas More.
克伦威尔
Cromwell.
托马斯·莫尔爵士
Sir Thomas.
国王陛下
Your Majesty.
我得告诉你
I must tell you.
我收到一些众议院议员的陈情
I've received a petition from the members of the House of Commons
投诉高级教士和教职人员的残忍♥行为
complaining of the cruel behavior and abuses of the prelates
和虐刑
and the clergy.
托马斯
Thomas..
臣民们要求摆脱教会统治
people are asking for freedom from clerical rule.
陛下明察
Your Majesty knows...
我一直都谴责教会的虐行
very well that I've always condemned the abuses of
当这种行为曝光的时候
the clergy. When they have been brought to light.
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表