剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
Do you know who she was?
知道她是谁吗
This is her.
这就是她
And this is her thimble.
这是她的顶针
You're a good boy.
真是好孩子
Your sword, sir.
你的剑 殿下
Your Majesty
陛下
My Lady, the King is here.
王后陛下 国王驾到
Katherine, I've come to tell you that we are
凯瑟琳 我是来通知你
leaving Whitehall in two days time.
两日内我们即启程前往白厅
I trust you are prepared.
相信你已准备妥当
Yes, Your Majesty.
是的 陛下
Oh, I've also come to tell you,
忘了告诉你
the Lady Mary will be accompanying us.
玛丽公主与我们同行
Why?
为什么
Must she come?
她一定要去吗
Obviously you don't understand.
显然你不清楚状况
Mary is a much-loved figure in the North,
玛丽在北部深受爱戴
where we mean to impress our subjects.
于我们此行的目的大有裨益
The decision has nothing to do with you.
此事已决 你无权过问
I'm sorry I was not with child.
我很抱歉没有怀上龙种
I am sure I can be.
我肯定能怀上
Lift it!
扬起来
Keep moving!
前进
Gather it up! Hay up!
拢起来 丢上来
Boy!
你去哪
Keep in line! Fall in!
保持队形 跟紧
You there!
你去干嘛
Keep moving! Keep up!
前进 跟上
There's the King!
是国王的队伍
The King! Lady Mary and the King!
是国王 是玛丽公主和国王
You see how much they love us?
你瞧 他们多么爱戴我们
These are the real people of England.
他们可是正宗的英格兰人
They love their King.
他们拥戴国君
His Grace, Bishop Gardiner.
加德纳主教大人到
My Lord. I trust I am not disturbing you.
大人 希望没有打扰您
I know you bear a heavy burden, in His Majesty's absence.
陛下出宫 我深知您重担在肩
Not at all, Your Grace. You are most welcome.
没有打扰 主教大人 欢迎您的到来
How goes the King's progress? Most excellently.
国王那边进展如何 好极了
He has been warmly and graciously received
他所到之处
everywhere he goes.
民众欢声雷动
And he has had good sport.
陛下也满载而归
Just last week he and his companions
就在上周 陛下还与其同伴
shot over four hundred deer in two days.
在区区两日内捕获了四百多只鹿
They're now on their way to Lincoln.
此刻他们在回林肯郡途中
I am very glad to hear His Majesty is in such good spirits.
陛下精神安好 吾甚为高兴
I suppose...
我想
he would number among his companions the Earl of Surrey.
陛下定会指定萨里伯爵一同前往
Yes, for certain.
当然
My Lord. Why?
臣告退 为什么
I have received more reports of the Earl's behavior.
我收到一些关于伯爵言行举止的揭发信
It seems that, after his investiture into the Order of the Garter,
被封为嘉德勋爵士后
he appeared in a tavern in his regalia -
萨里伯爵曾在领土的某个小酒馆内
and made great fun of the Order and of those belonging to it.
公然取笑嘉德勋位及其所有人
Even before bawds and pimps.
甚至当着鸨母和皮条客的面
And these are sworn statements of his behavior?
这些证词是否确凿
They are, my Lord. Are you going to investigate further?
千真万确 大人会深入调查吗
Yes, I will.
当然
I am most grateful to Your Grace for this information.
十分感谢大人提供此等重要信息
I trust that someday you will use it.
这些信息终有一天会派上用场
For I am as convinced as I can be that Surrey and his crew
我十分确信萨里及其随从
flout the fasting laws
公然藐视禁食律例
and are fanatic Lutherans and Sacramentarians
是狂热的路德派教♥徒♥以及圣餐论者
for which damnable heresies
信奉此等异端邪说者
they ought to be burned at Smithfield.
理应在伦敦肉市场施以火刑示众
Your Grace.
大人
Left, left, right, left, right, left, right...
左 左右 左右 左右
Henry, by the Grace of God,
亨利 承蒙天恩
King of England, Ireland, and France;
作为英格兰 爱尔兰以及法兰西的国王
also God's high minister here, Head of His Church
更为上帝之宠儿 教会之领袖
and soul of the whole Kingdom.
举国之灵魂
We beseech you in all humility
在此我们虔诚地恳求您
to animate, rule, and save your people.
赐予人♥民♥以活力 治理和拯救世人
And we further pray God, of his infinite mercy,
吾等亦向上天祈求 望其仁慈为怀
that he will bless and maintain in faith, in love, and in fecundity
保佑凯瑟琳王后以及玛丽公主
Queen Katherine and your blessed daughter, Lady Mary.
永保信实 关爱与多子多福
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Your Majesty.
陛下
People of Lincoln.
林肯郡的子民们
Do I need to remind you many of you here and about rose up
想必在场的诸位一定记得
in an unnatural and unlawful rebellion against your King,
尔等非法起义 逆天而行
who you, by the laws of God, are bound to obey.
你们理应顺应天意 服从国君
Well, today we come here for an altogether different reason.
今日吾等齐聚一堂 并不为此
Today we come here on a Pilgrimage of Forgiveness.
而是祈求上帝宽恕
We are here
吾等聚集此地
to pardon all our subjects for their past sins and disobedience.
祈求上帝宽恕汝等既往的罪过与悖逆
And since we have seen how much you love us,
尔等之爱戴
and seen all your tokens and signs of loyalty,
与忠诚展露无余
with a free heart we forgive you.
吾等豁达大度 宽恕你们
Here is Your Majesty's bedchamber.
此处为陛下寝室
Where does this go?
那这通向何处
To the Stool Chamber.
卫生间
And that?
那里呢
To the backstairs.
通向后楼梯
Come on! I want to see.
来啊 我想看看
What's behind here?
后面是何处
His Majesty's bedchamber.
国王陛下的寝室
With his servants?
他的侍从在吗
It looks bad, doesn't it, Thomas?
很糟吧 托马斯
I have seen it better, Your Majesty.
已有所好转 陛下
But I'll bathe it.
不过我还是要清洗一下
I wanted to visit the Queen tonight.
今晚我本想临幸王后
She looked so pure and beautiful in the cathedral today.
今日在教堂内 她是何等的纯洁美丽
Don't you think?
你说是吗
You were both magnificent.
尔等均气度不凡
And the people adored and worshipped Your Majesty,
人♥民♥如此仰慕崇拜陛下
such as I have never seen the like.
此般盛况吾前所未闻
Do you think the King's asleep yet?
陛下是否就寝?
He must be late.
他定是晚睡
It's almost midnight. Oh! Where is he?
已近午夜 他在哪里
He has gone to sleep.
陛下已就寝
Go and fetch him. Hurry!
快召他前来 快点
Yes, my Lady.
遵命 殿下
Help me change out of this.
快帮我更衣
Who's that? The night watchman.
是谁 巡夜的
Come.
跟上
I'll stay out here.
我留守此处
I'll watch outside.
我去门口守候
Not in here!
不要在这里
Where then?
那去哪里
In here.
这里
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表