剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
Previously, on The Tudors...
《都铎王朝》 前情提要
Do you really want to fight? Yes.
陛下笃意再掀战火吗 正是
Take another wife? Yes.
再立新后 当然
Am I not still able? To have a wife?
我正值壮年 再立新后
To have more children? To be myself?
再续龙脉重振雄风 有何不可
I mean to show these French that
我要让法国明白
I will not shy away from battle if I am provoked.
胆敢恣意挑衅 我定以战争还击
The Emperor is once more at war.
罗马皇帝正与法兰西国王再度交战
A joint attack on France would restore to the English crown
与我们结盟伐法 可使英收回所有失地
all your lost territories, the whole of Aquitaine.
外加整个阿基坦地区[法国西南部盆地]
I still think the King will want to remarry.
我仍然认为国王想要再娶
And yet what woman on earth would want to marry a King
这个杀妻成性的国王
who either puts his wives away or kills them?
还有谁敢与其成婚呢
Lady Latimer has come to petition Your Majesty
拉蒂默夫人来向陛下请♥愿♥
to lift the suspicion of treason from her husband.
恳请陛下撤销对其夫君的叛国之罪
The King seems quite taken with Lady Latimer.
国王似乎很是倾心于拉蒂默夫人
You have no children and none by your first husband?
你尚无子嗣吗 与你第一任丈夫也没有吗
It was not a happy marriage.
那确非一段完满的婚姻
Do you think such a thing exists?
那段岁月定然不堪回首吧
Yes, with all my heart.
当然 可我依然竭心尽力地去面对
We should start hunting down all the Lutherans
我们应在王土之上
in His Majesty's kingdom. - We should flush them out?
举国清剿路德会 应将其揪出并一举清除
Some of them are very close to the King.
其中有党羽潜匿于君王之侧
You would not like to be Queen of England? No!
你不想当英国的王后吗 不
You know what happens to his Queens!
你很清楚那些王后的下场
Everyone knows what happens.
人人都清楚
Let it be known to all present that this treaty
向在场诸位明示 此份条约
contains an obligation to undertake a war against France.
明确规定对法国进战的责任
His Majesty agrees to send 40,000 men-at-arms.
吾王同意派遣40000名战士出征
I do, so help me God.
我愿意 愿上帝保佑
What could make a revengeful prince like the Emperor
什么能令之前还对英王的戮袭
forget the insult done to him by the King of England?
仇怨满腔的罗马皇帝 顷刻便与之冰释前嫌
Those insults are long forgotten,Monsieur Marillac.
既往不咎 马里亚克先生
Catherine Parr,
凯瑟琳·帕尔
we are sent here by the King's Majesty to offer you
国王陛下遂命我等前来
His Majesty's hand in marriage.
代为提出求婚
He will be the happiest man now alive in England,
陛下与您必将成为
and you the happiest woman.
英格兰人人艳羡的神仙佳偶
My Lords,
各位大人
we will now proceed with our plans for an invasion of France.
我们现继续商讨♥伐♥法大策
We will start by the capture of the strategic town of Boulogne.
从拿下战略重镇布洛涅开始
Your Grace, I shall appoint you commander of our armies,
大人 若你仍心怀壮志 体格强健 能驰骋疆场
if you have the will and the stomach for the fight.
我即命你为我军指挥
Majesty, I can only thank God
陛下 在下能获此等殊荣
for the chance to win honour and glory in the field,
再度征战沙场 荣耀加身 唯有感谢上苍
for what man would not prefer to die
手握利剑削铁如泥 冲锋呐喊震聋发聩
with a sword in his hand and a cry in his throat...
又有何人不愿血洒疆场以死誓忠
Aye.
正是
...rather than abed in England.
而非于英格兰软卧香塌浑浑噩噩了此残生
Aye. Aye!
正是 同意
My Lords, I must tell you
诸位大人 我必须告知你们
that a special envoy from the court of the Emperor,
罗马皇帝特使 奈赫拉公爵
the Duke of Najera, will pay us an unofficial visit,
将对我们进行非正式访问
in honour of our alliance.
庆祝我们结盟
The Duke is one of the Emperor's most successful generals.
此公爵是罗马皇帝最战绩灼灼的将军之一
He should be first received here by the Earl of Surrey
他将先在此处受到萨里伯爵的接见
and then brought to court.
然后再引至宫廷
I'm sure your lordships will welcome him as he deserves.
我确信各位大人将以礼相待 令其宾至如归
Yes, your majesty.
是的 陛下
I have vowed to bring King Francis into submission,
我已立誓痛击法王迫其投降
and I will fulfil this promise.
我将倾力而战兑现誓言
I have been all my life a prince of virtue and honour,
我此生以德服人荣光无上
as you can all attest,
诸位皆可作证
and I have never contravened my word.
我永不食言
I'm too old to begin now.
虽然如今我年老力衰难以为继
I, Catherine
我 凯瑟琳
take thee, Henry, to be my wedded husband,
请你 亨利 做我的丈夫
to have and to hold from this day forward,
从今日往后
for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer,
不论顺境或是逆境 富裕或是贫穷
in sickness and in health,
健康或是疾病
to be bonaire and buxom in bed and at board,
我们都风雨同舟 患难与共 同甘共苦
till death us do part,
相濡以沫 永不分离
and thereto I plight thee my troth.
我愿与你结为连理
The ring.
拿戒指来
Benedicat, hic anulum, dominus, qui fecit caelum et terram.
在天的主为我们见证
With this ring, I thee wed.
以此枚戒指为证 你我结为连理
With my body,
只要我息尚存
I thee worship.
我将永远爱护珍惜你
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
以圣父圣子圣灵的名义
I now pronounce thee man and wife.
我宣布你们结为夫妻
Thank you, Lady Herbert.
谢谢 赫尔贝女士
Majesty.
陛下慢用
Sister.
谢谢你
Your Majesty.
陛下慢用
Your Majesty, if I may?
陛下 我有一言 不知当讲否
Uh-huh.
讲
I am determined to be a loving stepmother to your children.
我决意成为几位孩子的慈爱继母
Of course, I have known the Lady Mary for years,
当然 我与玛丽女士已相识多年
but it would now be my pleasure rather than
能与爱德华王子和伊丽莎白女士成为朋友
my duty to make friends with the Prince Edward
相对职责而言
and the Princess Elizabeth.
我更愿意欣然接受
So with Your Majesty's permission
若得陛下首肯
I would like to invite them more often to court,
我想今后多邀他们进宫
not only for my sake
这不仅是我出于私心
but so they might more often see their father.
也是为了让他们能经常见到父亲
You have my permission.
我同意
Thank you.
谢谢您
And perhaps Your Majesty might also agree
也许陛下也会同意
to the Lady Elizabeth having
让伊丽莎白女士
permanent lodgings at court, like the Lady Mary?
拥有一处固定住所 如同玛丽女士一样
Perhaps. But I would not
也许吧 但我不愿
like my son Edward to come to court too often,
我儿爱德华常常出入宫廷
for fear he may catch infection.
以防他被传染疾病
I have arranged for some gifts to be delivered to you.
我为你准备了些礼物 随后便会送到
I hope you like them.
希望你会喜欢
Thank you.
多谢陛下
You're welcome.
不必客气
Try this one, Your Grace.
公爵大人 试试这把
Your Grace. My Lords.
公爵大人 诸位大人
I am pleased to convey to you His Majesty's commissions.
我很荣幸向诸位传达陛下的旨意
Sir Thomas, you are recalled from Brussels
托马斯大人 您将从布鲁塞尔被召回
and are to be appointed Admiral of the Fleet.
荣任海军上将一职
My Lord Surrey, the King has seen fit
至于萨里大人
to make you Marshal of the Field,
陛下将封你为陆军上将
a singular honour.
这可是至高无上的荣誉
Your Grace. When do we sail?
谢大人 我等何时起航
As soon as the King commands.
只待陛下一声令下
Sir Thomas...
托马斯大人
...is it true that your brother Lord Hertford,
听说令兄赫福特大人反对战争
is against this war? It is true, Your Grace.
可有此事 确有此事 大人
He worries for the King's health,
他担心陛下龙体欠安
in body and in mind.
并且心病成疾
He fears that if His Majesty should die in France,
若陛下崩于法兰西
he would leave the kingdom in great confusion.
只怕我国将陷入混乱
How is the King?
陛下进来可好
There are rumours that he is unwell.
传言说他龙体欠佳
That he may be unable to lead the army.
甚至无法再继续领兵带队
Oh no, my Lord. The King will lead his soldiers.
不 大人 陛下定会亲自挂帅出征
Make no mistake of that.
毋需质疑
For here is the truth:
事实是
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表