剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
For we have discovered certain books
我们在王后侍女的橱柜内
in the closets of the Queen's ladies,
发现了几本异端邪说书籍
about which they will be questioned further.
之后会对她们进一步问讯
And the heretic, Anne Askew?
那个异教♥徒♥ 安·欧仕培呢
Ah, well I'm happy to tell, good lady,
我很高兴地告诉您 玛丽公主
that on His Majesty's orders, she is condemned
国王陛下下令
to be burned at Smithfield.
她将在伦敦肉市场被处以火刑
Seize him!
逮捕他
My Lord Surrey, you are under arrest for treason.
萨里大人 你以叛国罪被捕
Sweetmeats. Fresh meats!
新鲜好吃的肉
Come on in, everyone!
走过路过不要错过
Sir. Sir. What does he want, my Lady?
这位先生 你有何事 夫人
Here.
给
Tie this around her neck.
把这个绑在她脖子上
It will end her suffering quickly.
好让她早点解脱
Take it.
拜托了
Not just for the money,
不止看在钱的份上
But also for the love of God.
还为了上帝的仁爱
My Lady Hertford.
赫福德夫人
What do you want?
有何贵干
Just to let you know that Bishop Gardner would like to see you.
只是前来通知 加德纳主教要见您
Very soon.
越快越好
What's this?
这是什么
Gunpowder.
火♥药♥
Gift from a friend.
一个朋友的礼物
My Lord Surrey.
萨里大人
If the King should die,
若是国王驾崩
leaving the Lord Prince at his tender age, have you either
年幼的王子无力执掌朝政
devised or suggested who should govern him in this realm?
你是否有策划或暗示过 摄政的人选呢
Whether that is,
无论怎样
you have ever said that in such a case,
在此种情形下
you would have the rule and governance of him?
你是否说过由自己来摄政
Or words to that effect?
抑或是相似的话语
Yes, yes, cousin Knyvit. I understood the question.
好吧 奈维特表弟 我明白你的意思
Also, is it true that you willfully bear the Royal Arms
还有 你是否蓄意佩戴
of King Edward the Confessor?
忏悔者爱德华♥国♥王的王家纹章
And claim to be the next heir or kin to him?
并声称自己是他的继任或亲属
I only put in my coat of arms what I am entitled to put there,
以我的身份和血统 我确有这个权力
Sir Richard.
理查德爵士
I'll tell you this, my Lord Surrey,
我来告诉你吧 萨里大人
if ever you got power here, in this realm,
若是你的确掌握权力
I would go abroad and stay there.
我便会选择离开此地
Because I would be so afraid of your malice.
因为我是如此惧怕于你的怨念
Cousin Knyvit, I am maliced not so low as you.
奈维特表弟 我的怨念不在于你如此卑微之徒
My malice goes much higher.
而是在于身居高位之人
He said his malice went even higher?
他说他怨恨身居高位之人
Yes, Your Majesty.
是的 陛下
My informants tell me that it was the intention of Surrey
据线报称 萨里和他的党徒们的目的
and his associates to usurp authority by means of the murder
在于谋杀议会所有成员
of all members of the Council,
并以此进行篡位
and the control of the Prince by them alone.
由他们掌控王子
God forbid they should have succeeded
居然如此用心险恶
in their abominable enterprise! Yes, Your Majesty.
天诛地灭 陛下所言极是
Thank God the whole was found out.
上帝保佑 我们及时发现
I used to love him.
我过去如此爱他
Yes, I've always known he was proud
是的 我深知他骄傲而愚蠢
and foolish. But I loved him for all that.
但我并不在意 依然这么爱他
Now he has forfeited my love.
但他却辜负了我的爱
Martin. My Lord.
马丁 大人
Did you get the dagger? Yes, my Lord.
带匕♥首♥了吗 是的 大人
Good man.
好样的
Come over here.
过来
That's the river.
下面是条河
It comes right up at high tide.
涨潮时分会涌上来
I can just about fit down the shaft, I'm certain.
我正好能从这个井里跳下去 我确定
Go now, to St. Catherine's dock,
走吧 到圣凯瑟琳码头
get a boat. Wait for me there.
弄一艘船 在那儿等我
I should be with you by midnight.
我午夜时分应该能到
For the love of God, Martin, do as I ask,
看在上帝份上 马丁 要是我没能成功
for if I do not escape from this place... Yes, my Lord.
就照我说的做 是 大人
Sister. There, there! Weep no more.
妹妹 过来 别哭了
You were released! Nothing has been found.
你被释放了 他们没有证据
Everything is going to be all right.
一切都会好起来的
Believe me.
相信我
Everything is going to be all right.
一切都会好起来
Darling Anne, you're safe.
亲爱的安 你没事了
You're safe.
你没事了
Close the door!
关门
He's escaping! Help me!
他要逃跑 快来人
My Lords, members of the jury.
诸位大人 陪审团成员
For either of the offenses the Earl has committed,
伯爵犯下的诸多罪行
he deserves death.
理应死罪
First, for usurping the Royal Arms,
首先 肆意佩戴王家纹章
which gives rise to the suspicion that he hoped to become King.
并有篡夺王位之嫌
The other,for escaping from prison,
其次 他企图越狱
whereby he proved his guilt. You are false!
恰恰证明他心里有鬼 -你错了
And to earn a piece of gold, would condemn your own father!
见钱眼开 甚至能出♥卖♥♥♥自己的父亲
I never sought to usurp the King's Arms.
我从未试图盗取王家纹章
For everyone knows my ancestors bore them!
众所周知 我的祖先们本来就有
Go to the church in Norfolk. You will see them there.
去诺福克的教堂吧 你自然会看到
For they have been ours for 500 years.
五百年来 一直如此
Hold your peace, my Lord!
注意你的言辞 大人
Your idea was to commit treason and become King! And you!
你是意图叛国和篡夺王位 那你呢
You cats pole!
尔等鼠辈
What have you to do with it?
你有什么资格出此狂言
You had better hold your tongue!
你还是给我闭上嘴吧
For this kingdom has never been well since the King put
自从国王在朝廷中任用尔等奸佞小人
mean creatures like you into this government!
英格兰就一直鸡飞狗跳 民不聊生
Silence in court!
法庭上请保持肃静
Silence!
肃静
If, as you say, the accusations are false,
假若如你所说 指控并不属实
can you explain to us why you tried to escape the Tower?
你可否解释 为何企图逃离伦敦塔
I tried to escape to prevent myself from
我当时就是为避免
coming to the pass in which I am now.
陷入此种境地
And you, my Lord, well know
至于你 大人 当然心知肚明
that no matter how right a man may be,
人非圣贤 孰能无过
they always find the fallen one guilty.
欲加之罪 何患无辞
You have only yourself to blame, my Lord,
你落得今日之田地 大人
for the pass you're in. No.
怨不得别人 不
It was a friendly foe.
只是朋友变敌人
My shadow of good will.
善意得恶报
My old companion and dear friend that trapped me.
谁能料到老伙计和好朋友会设计害我
Henry Howard. How do you plead? Not guilty.
亨利·霍华德 请作最后陈述 无罪
How will you be tried?
凭据何在
By God, and the country.
苍天可鉴 国民为证
I knew that I hated the Earl.
我确实憎恨伯爵
But I am surprised, Sir Richard,that you share my antipathy.
但令我惊讶的是 理查德爵士 你也如此
My Lord Hertford, you should not be so surprised,
赫福德大人 没必要如此惊讶
since the Earl hates us both the same.
因为伯爵同样憎恨我们
So I am sure...
所以我肯定...
all of us will prosper better without him.
解决掉他 对你我都大有裨益
I agree.
我赞同
My Lords, forgive me.
大人们 打扰了
But as foreman of the jury, I have to tell your Lordships
身为陪审团主席 我有必要告诉各位大人
that we are not impressed with the evidence against my Lord Surrey.
控告萨里大人谋反一案 证据不足
It is very clear to us
我们都很清楚
that my Lord Surrey has the right to bear the arms
萨里大人有权佩戴
of Edward the Confessor. And as to the plot against His Majesty,
忏悔者爱德华的纹章 至于谋反一事
we can find no credible evidence to support it.
尚无可靠的证据支持
Sirs...
先生们
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表