剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
Previously on The Tudors.
《都铎王朝》 前情提要
Lady Anne of Cleves.
克里维斯的安女士驾到
Welcome to my court.
欢迎来我宫中一聚
Why did Your Majesty invite Lady Anne of Cleves for Christmas?
陛下为何邀请克里维斯的安女士赴宴呢
I like her after all.
我对她心有怜惜
He ought not to have divorced the Lady Anne.
他不该与安女士离婚
I fear that you will have to reconcile yourself to the new Queen.
恐怕您得曲意俯就新后
No, I will not. I hate her.
恐难承此意 我讨厌她
Tell me, my Lord Surrey, what are your ambitions?
萨里伯爵欲施何种抱负
To surpass the achievements of my father and my grandfather.
超越祖辈父辈的成就
The Earl has made it plain that he despises us.
这位爵爷到处宣扬 说他鄙视吾等
Says you tried to entrap him but he is too noble a beast
他说您设套诱捕他 但高贵的猛兽
to be tangled by such cunning hooks.
绝不会受制于奸佞之徒
I have come here to ask you
本宫到此 是想问你为何不能
why you will not show me the respect which, as Queen of England
对作为英格兰王后的本宫
I'm entitled to expect even from you.
施以合乎尊卑礼数的敬重
You are thought capable of bearing sons.
母以子贵 陛下看重的是您的生育能力
Unfortunately, I see you are still not pregnant.
但我看您至今仍未怀有身孕
She is very appealing.
她魅力四射 引人注目
Do you really want to?
你真想如此吗
I can arrange it.
我能替你安排
The ulcer on His Majesty's leg
陛下腿上的溃疡
has unfortunately become clogged again.
不幸再次阻塞
I fear for His Majesty's life.
陛下性命堪忧
His Majesty remains indisposed.
陛下依然龙体欠安
Why will he not see me?
他到底为何不愿见我
Has he taken a mistress, Master Culpepper?
他是否另结新欢 卡尔佩珀先生
I cannot answer Your Majesty.
陛下 恕难奉告
You may go since you will not tell me anything.
既然你执意不讲 那就退下吧
You know I would do anything in the world
我愿意为您赴汤蹈火 在所不辞
to bring you comfort and make you happy.
只要您顺心遂意 笑颜常开
He wants to visit you privately.
他想单独会见您
That's not possible.
这不可能
Nobody else need ever know. Not the King.
神不知 鬼不觉 国王不会知道
Not anybody.
更无人会知晓
One two three... One two three...
一二三 一二三
One two three...
一二三
One two three... One two three... Turn...
一二三 一二三 转圈儿
Lord, turn!
陛下 转圈儿
My Lady! This way! No, no, no, no, no, no.
王后陛下 并非如此 不 不 不
I will show you.
我来演示给您看
Comme sa! You see?
要这样 您看到了吗
Elegant.
要风姿高雅
Everything is elegant.
举手投足雍容雅贵
Beautiful!
要清妙纤美
Everything that is not elegant must be beautiful.
投足举手非雅即美
Your Majesty.
陛下
I haven't seen you for a good while. I'm sorry.
许久未曾召见你 抱歉
I did not know the reason for it.
我不明所以
No one told me.
亦无人告之
I was unwell.
我身体抱恙
But now I am better.
但现已无大碍
Thank God.
感谢上帝
I trust you found something to amuse yourself
我相信吾体欠安之时 你也寻得乐趣
while I was away?
聊以自娱吧
I missed Your Majesty so much.
我对陛下朝思暮想 魂牵梦萦
I hope they gave you my gifts.
他们可曾将礼物送达
Your gifts are not you.
礼物怎可抵陛下
My Lord Surrey.
萨里大人
Majesty.
陛下
You are a blood relative of my wife.
汝乃吾妻之血亲
For that reason, and because you so distinguished yourself in France,
因此 并鉴于你在法国位尊显贵
I've decided to make you a Knight of the Order of the Garter.
我决定授予你嘉德骑士勋位
Does it please you?
这可合你心意
I am deeply grateful, Your Majesty.
陛下 在下感激不尽
My Lord Surrey.
萨里大人 退下吧
Majesty.
遵旨
Ah, I have something for you.
我要给你样东西
Thank you. It's beautiful.
谢谢您 真是美丽绝伦
So are you.
你也是如此
I am going away tomorrow, for a few days.
明日我要外出一段时日
But tonight I will visit to your bedchamber.
但今晚我要你侍寝
For nothing would please me more
因为若你能喜结珠胎
than for you to conceive my child.
我将欣喜至极
Your Majesty, good morning.
陛下 早安
My Lord Bishop.
主教大人
Your Majesty, these poor, suffering subjects,
陛下 这些人穷困潦倒 身患痼疾
they have begged leave to receive
他们乞哀告怜 已求得获准
Your Majesty's gift of grace.
接受陛下恩赐
So if Your Majesty might consent to lay your hands upon them?
陛下可否将尊手置于他们额头之上
Your Majesty. Please. Please. Your Majesty.
求陛下施恩 求您了 陛下
By the Grace of God, I command you to be healed.
籍上帝恩典 吾命汝病痊愈
By the Grace of God,
籍上帝恩典
I command you to be healed.
吾命汝病痊愈
Please, Your Majesty.
陛下 求您施恩
By the Grace of God, I command you to be healed.
籍上帝恩典 吾赐汝病痊愈
Please, Your Majesty. Please.
还有我 陛下 请求您
By the Grace of God, I command you to be healed.
籍上帝恩典 吾赐汝病痊愈
Your Majesty. Your Majesty.
谢陛下
By the Grace of God,
籍上帝恩典
I command you to be healed.
吾赐汝病痊愈
God bless you, Your Majesty. Thank you, Your Majesty.
上帝保佑您 陛下 谢陛下恩典
Oh, thank you.
谢陛下恩典
Thank you, Your Majesty.
谢陛下恩典
Thank you, Your Majesty.
谢陛下恩典
Oh, thank you, Your Majesty. Thank you, Your Majesty.
谢陛下恩典 谢陛下恩典
Oh, thank you, Your Majesty. Thank you. Oh, thank you.
谢陛下恩典 谢陛下恩典
Thank you, Your Majesty!
谢陛下恩典
God bless you, Your Majesty!
上帝保佑 陛下万福
克里维斯的安之宅邸
希佛堡
Bravo, my Lady. Bravo!
很好 小姐 非常精彩
Your Majesty. Majesty.
陛下 陛下
Your Majesty.
陛下
Did I surprise you?
我的出现 算是惊喜吗
Good.
那就好
Lady Elizabeth. Your Grace.
伊丽莎白公主 陛下
I have a gift for you.
我有礼物送你
How is your Latin?
你的拉丁语学得如何
I enjoy learning it, thank you, Your Majesty.
我乐在其中 谢谢关心 陛下
Mr Grindle, the tutor you gave me,
您为我指派的家教 格林代尔先生
is an excellent teacher.
他是位一流的导师
This book is by the Roman historian Tacitus.
此书为罗马历史学家塔西佗所著
Now you may find it difficult to read
也许你现在读来尚有难度
but the effort will be worthwhile.
但值得花费精力一阅
For without knowledge, life is not worth having.
人若胸无点墨 生命便毫无意义
Thank you so much, Your Majesty.
非常感谢您 陛下
I am very grateful
我一直心怀感激
and thank God every night for your good health
每晚都感谢上帝赐您健康之躯
and trust you will be our good King, and father,
并坚信您会成为我们的明君 慈父
a long time.
福泽千秋
Madam.
女士
I have come for supper.
我是来用晚膳的
I hope that doesn't inconvenience you.
希望不会给您带来不便
I think we may find something in the larder, Your Majesty.
我想食品间里定有可供您享用之物 陛下
Good.
如此甚好
Your formal installation into the Order
您正式的授勋仪式
will take place soon, my Lord Surrey.
不日便会举♥行♥ 萨里大人
The King's grace has commanded me to prepare you for the event,
陛下赐福在下为您打点一切
which I am happy and willing to do.
当然 我也非常乐意如此
I am sure your lordship is aware of the great significance
我确信阁下深知
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表