剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
and our chapels were founded in the same year.
教堂也是在同一年建立
That hardly makes us equal, Mr. Leigh.
泛泛之论 实难苟同 李先生
There is another thing.
还有一样
Like you, my family was related to the late Queen.
我的家族与前皇后也沾亲带故
Do not you think it unseemly to raise her ghost at court?
你不觉得在宫廷里议论死者有失妥当吗
I think it unseemly
我认为有失妥当的是
that you Howards turned a blind eye
你们霍华德见其行荒淫之事
to her despicable wantonness,
竟然不闻不问 不管不顾
which tarnished the reputations of all of us associated with her!
致使吾等受其牵连 败坏名声
"You Howards!"
"你们霍华德"
Is that what you just said?
你方才是这样说的吧
"You Howards"?!
"你们霍华德"
Guards!
守卫
I'll cut your tongue out, so help me God!
我要割下你的舌头 神定助我
I'll cut your fucking tongue out!
我要割下你那该死的舌头
Get off me!
放开我
Lord Latimer,
拉蒂默大人
Sir Thomas Seymour.
托马斯·西摩爵士来访
Oh. Sir Thomas,
是托马斯爵士啊
how good of you to come.
你能来真好
Please... Please forgive my infirmities.
请原谅 我身体不适
As you can see, I am not a well man.
如您所见 我状况欠佳
I trust your Lordship will soon recover.
相信阁下很快就能恢复
I am afraid my health is too far broken to be mended.
恐怕我是难以康复如初了
Ah! Allow me to present my wife,
请允许我介绍我的妻子
Catherine Parr. Catherine, Sir Thomas Seymour.
凯瑟琳·帕尔 来见过托马斯·西摩爵士
Lady Latimer.
拉蒂默夫人
Sir Thomas.
托马斯爵士
Please. Sit down, Sir Thomas.
请坐 托马斯爵士
Sir Thomas, I do not know
托马斯爵士 我不知道
if you are aware of my personal history?
您是否清楚我的个人经历
The Latimers are an old northern family
拉蒂默是北部地区的古老家族
and, unfortunately, we were
不幸的是
caught up in the late Rebellion against His Majesty.
那次起兵造♥反♥ 我们作为叛党被俘
I myself was taken hostage by Robert Aske
罗伯特·阿斯克把我当做人♥质♥
and sore constrained by him.
关押起来 百般羞辱
His Majesty demanded that I reject Aske which I did,
陛下令我拒绝向阿斯克认罪
and came to London to submit to him.
并前往伦敦归顺于他
Still I think the shadow of treason hangs over me and my family.
但叛国罪名犹如达摩克利斯之剑
I know you have the ear of the King.
我知道国王对您信任有加
I would like you to make submission
我希望您替我在陛下面前
on my behalf to His Majesty,
美言几句
of my utter loyalty and... and...
转达我绝对的忠诚...
There, my darling.
别说了 亲爱的
Close your eyes and rest now.
闭上眼睛休息片刻
Sir Thomas.
托马斯爵士
Do you think he suspects anything?
他是否有所察觉
No. Nothing. I'm sure of it.
不 没有 我敢肯定
He cannot be long for this world, Catherine.
他将不久于人世 凯瑟琳
Hush! Don't say such things. I only meant
别说这样的话 我的意思是
that I cannot wait until we can be together, and married.
我等不及与你厮守 结为夫妻
As truly as God is God,
天地可鉴
I desire to marry you above all others.
我万分期待与你结婚
The Earl of Surrey has written a letter to Your Majesty's Council.
萨里伯爵给陛下的议会写了封信
The Earl is presently detained at the Fleet Prison.
伯爵目前关押在弗利特监狱
Prison? What for?
监狱 所为何事
It seems he was in an affray
据说他与李约翰
with one John Leigh within the verge of the court
在宫中发生争执
and was arrested by the Sergeant-at-Arms.
被警卫官逮捕
What was the cause of the quarrel?
因何事争执
I believe it touched upon his Lordship's pride.
必是言语之间折损了萨里伯爵的颜面
What does he write? He demands his immediate release.
他在信中说什么 他要求立刻出狱
Have you replied? We informed his Lordship
你有否答复 我们告诉伯爵大人
that his lack of humility
如此狂妄自大
would only impair his prospects of liberty.
只能适得其反 难以如愿
And why does he say he should be released?
他凭什么认定该被释放
He infers that the Earl of Surrey has
他暗示萨里伯爵此等人物
no business being so treated in the first place.
不应遭受这般待遇
He also speaks of his readiness to serve Your Majesty on active duty.
还说不负陛下所托 必将全力讨贼
I think he is the most foolish proud man in all of England.
在我看来 全英格兰最傲慢的蠢货非他莫属
Set a high surety on his future behaviour, but release him.
让他为日后行为支付高额担♥保♥ 然后释放
I want him in Scotland.
我要派他去苏格兰
Go on with your Scottish pride!
什么苏格兰人的骄傲 见鬼去吧
My Lord Surrey, here are three of their nobles
萨里大人 这是三位被俘的贵族
captured in battle: Lord Cassilis, Lord Glencairn,
卡西里斯大人 格兰凯恩大人
and Lord Maxwell.
和麦斯威尔大人
My Lords,
大人们
you will be treated with the honour and respect
我们将依据身份与地位的不同
due to your rank and station.
以礼相待
In the name of His Majesty, King Henry VIII,
以国王亨利八世之名
I invite you to return with us to London,
我邀请诸位随我返回伦敦
where you will be most comfortably housed.
在那里能得到最好的安置
However, I must ask you to surrender your swords.
不过 你们必须先弃剑投降
Come with those horses and bring the rope!
过来照顾这些马匹 带些绳子来
My Lords, a great victory was had by us at Solway Moss.
大人们 索维莫斯一战 我军大获全胜
Thanks to my Lord Hertford and to my Lord Surrey,
这全归功于赫福德大人和萨里大人
several Scottish nobles were captured
几位苏格兰贵族被俘
and are held here at our pleasure.
如今在此任凭我们处置
But that, my lords, is not the end to our good news.
不过 诸位 还有更好的消息
Distracted by his grievous defeat,
两日之前
the King of the Scots took to his bed-
苏格兰国王不堪惨败之痛
and died just two days ago.
暴毙而亡
And on that day, his wife gave birth to their only child.
同一日 他的妻子诞下唯一的子嗣
And it was not the son and heir they had hoped for.
却非能继承王位的麟儿
But a girl!
而是女婴
Yes. Excellent. Your Majesty,
如此甚好 陛下
I think we should see it as an act of divine intervention,
此乃天助我也
this passing of the Scottish crown to a very young female.
苏格兰王位将落于年轻女子之手
Thanks be to God. Thanks be to God, indeed.
感谢上帝相助 诚心感谢上帝
Absolutely. It shall be a very happy Christmas.
那是自然 这会是个美满的圣诞节
In the absence of a Queen I have asked the Lady Mary
鉴于后位虚悬 我打算让玛丽公主
to preside over the festivities.
主持庆典
Also, my son will be performing his first public duties.
同时 王子将首次出席 履行职责
My Lords.
都退下吧
Your Majesty. Sir.
陛下 大人
Majesty. Your Majesty.
臣告退 臣告退
Sir Thomas. I was told you considered
托马斯大人 有传言说
my treatment of the Earl of Surrey far too lenient.
你认为我对萨里伯爵的处罚过轻
You said he deserved a greater punishment.
你说对他的刑罚应当再重些
Your Majesty, I thought...
陛下 臣以为
What business do you have to think?
有什么好想的
If I were you I would not think-
若我是你 便不会再想
if thinking makes me come to the wrong conclusion.
只怕深思会让我得出错误的结论
Get out, Tom. Majesty.
退下 臣告退
You look beautiful. My Lord.
你看上去真美 大人
May I wish you a very happy Christmas.
祝您圣诞快乐
Lady Mary. Catherine.
玛丽女士 凯瑟琳
How is Lord Latimer?
拉蒂默大人近来如何
No better. He did not feel strong enough to come to court.
不太好 他还在病中 无法上朝
I am so sad for him.
我为他伤心
And for you. I pray for both of you.
还有你 我为你们两人祈祷
I thank you for that.
感谢您的关心
I will give him your good wishes,
我会转达您的慰问之意
and Happy Christmas. Happy Christmas, Catherine.
圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐 凯瑟琳
His Excellency, the French Ambassador.
法国大使阁下到
Excellence.
大使
Lady Mary!
玛丽女士
Enchanter!
幸会
I persist in thinking you would
我一直认为 你一定会是
make a perfect bride for the Duke of Orleans.
奥尔良公爵完美的新娘
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表