剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
And if you talk of it to anyone I swear I'll--
若你胆敢走漏风声 我发誓将...
Hush. Hush. Do you suppose
嘘 我还指望
I don't like being at court, like a special person?
留在宫廷 享受荣华富贵呢
Then swear on your honour, and hope to die,
那你就以荣誉发下毒誓
that you will speak of it to nobody,
绝不对任何人吐露半点
not even any of my other ladies.
包括我的那些女仆
Yes, Your Majesty.
遵命 陛下
I do so swear.
我对天发誓
Honestly.
真心诚意
Good. Now go back to bed.
很好 现在回去睡觉
And do you remember this?
还记得这轻抚吗
I am Queen now.
我如今贵为王后
Do as I command.
你要听从吩咐
How very obliging of Sir William to open his cellar for us.
威廉爵士何其慷慨 敞开酒窖招待我们
I rather thought, Sir Edward, that it was you who opened it.
我还以为是爱德华爵士你打开的呢
Well, I was thirsty!
我刚才饥渴难耐
I still am!
此时仍未满足
By God she's wanton. Who is?
天啊 她还真是放荡 说谁呢
You know very well who I mean.
你很清楚我在说谁
Queen Katherine. She's a little fireball.
凯瑟琳王后 她就是只小野猫
Too hot for you, Mr. Culpepper.
让你欲♥火♥焚身 卡尔佩珀先生
Really?
是吗
Uh-huh.
啊哈
Tell me you can't imagine her without her clothes on.
你就没有想过她一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的模样
Just picture her naked body.
玉体裸呈 春光无限
Those breasts.
双峰诱人
Those thighs. That sweet plump little arse.
美♥腿♥丰腴 粉臀娇翘
Holy Jesus.
神啊
All those things belong to the King.
这些全属国王私有
I bid you gentlemen good night.
祝各位先生晚安
And if I were you,
换作我
I would not outstay your welcome in Sir William's kitchen.
就知趣地离开威廉爵士的厨房♥
I can't drink enough to banish the thoughts of her.
喝再多酒都无法熄灭对她的欲望
Tomorrow let's go out and find something to quench that thirst.
明日我们出去找点乐子 解解渴
Ya! Ya!
好啊 哈哈
Ho there! Sir, a good day.
留步 先生们 日安
And to you. And who are you?
日安 你是何人
The wife of the park-keeper, sir.
守园人的妻子 先生
And where is your husband? He's away at a fair, sir.
你丈夫呢 他去集市了 先生
Anyone else here? Your children?
这里可有别人 孩子呢
No, sir.
没有 先生
I had a daughter, sir, but she died.
我曾有个女儿 但不幸夭折 先生
There's no one else here.
这里没有别人
Can I help you, sir?
有何贵干 先生
You can do me a great favour, and it will please you too.
你能解我燃眉之急 亦能从中取乐
Oh no, sir!
别这样 先生
Do you know who I am?
知道我是谁吗
A gentleman of the Privy Chamber. I serve the King.
我身为枢密院成员 侍奉国王
Now, let's go inside. No!
走 我们进去 不
If, as you say, you are a gentleman,
你既贵为上流君子
then you would not try to force me against my will.
那就不要强人所难
You would just leave, as I ask you to.
我恳请你就此离开
Come on! This way!
追 这边
Around back!
绕过去
Come on, little chicken!
别跑啊 小母鸡
Come on, boys!
兄弟们 上吧
Leave me alone! Look at her run!
放过我吧 瞧她跑的小样
Hey! You'll enjoy it! Take her!
到时有你乐的 抓住她
Come on now. Easy.
来吧 放松点
Hold her still.
按住她
Who are you, there?
你是谁
Mr. Roper, sir. The park-keeper.
我是守园人罗珀 先生
Mr. Roper.
罗珀先生
What on earth do you want with me?
找我所为何事
You know very well what I want, sir.
您心知肚明 阁下
I want justice. I know what you've done.
我要寻求公义 我深知你的卑劣行径
I have come to take you to the Sheriff.
此行前来是为将你带至执行官那里
Come, sir. Don't you dare touch me.
跟我走吧 阁下 休得碰我
You should know your betters.
你应该了解你的长官
Now go back to your pigsty.
滚回你的狗窝去
I will go, sir,
阁下 我会走的
and fetch the Sheriff myself, whose justice is better than yours!
去寻找能为我主持公道的执行官
I would rather not trouble the Sheriff.
省去执行官的麻烦吧
How much do you want for your silence?
使你封口 所需多少
Come on, man.
说个准数吧
What real harm was done?
反正也没实际伤害
Take a gold crown, enough to buy a dozen pigs,
收下这枚金币 足以买♥♥十二头猪
and forget the whole matter.
对此既往不咎
No, sir.
不 阁下
For the shame would still be there in my wife's eyes.
耻辱将永留贱内
And in my soul.
以及我的心中
Damn you for a fool.
操 你个蠢货
I have to say I was surprised at your invitation.
蒙您之邀令我倍感惊讶
Really?
真的吗
I had imagined that very little would surprise you, my Lord.
大人 我以为您早已司空见惯
It is true that I have seen most things in my life.
我此生阅历无数 理应习以为常
But I find that people can always be surprising.
可我发现人们总是惊喜不断
I invited you here because I want us to be friends.
我想和你交友 因而邀请你至此
What kind of friends?
何种朋友
Good friends.
好朋友
Who wants to be cursed?
无人想被诅咒
People are good when they are afraid.
有所畏惧才会有所顾忌
When they are not afraid...
当人们无所畏惧
they can be anything.
他们就会无法无天
I am not afraid.
我就无所畏惧
I will never be afraid.
我永远无所畏惧
Katherine Howard!
凯瑟琳·霍华德
Your Majesty!
陛下
My Councillors are arriving.
议员们皆已到达
Oh, then I'd better wash.
那我得尽快沐浴更衣
Yes.
是的
Gentlemen. My Lords. Your Majesty
先生们 议员们 陛下
What is your report, my Lord Hertford?
今早奏本 赫福德勋爵
Your Majesty,
回陛下
there was a small outbreak of plague in the city during your absence,
您离开期间 伦敦爆发了小规模瘟疫
which now has abated, thank God.
不过谢天谢地 现已平息
The building works Your Majesty requested have all commenced.
陛下下令建造的房♥屋都已动工
And the executions of Lords Grey and Lisle, of Sir John Neville and Lord Dacres
格雷勋爵 莱尔勋爵 约翰·内维尔爵士和戴克斯勋爵
have all been carried out in accordance with your Majesty's wishes.
业已遵照陛下指令予以处决
Sit.
坐吧
My Lords.
议员们
I refer to the 500 men kept in prison on suspicion of heresy.
至于牢中那五百名异教♥徒♥嫌疑犯
It is my desire that they should be pardoned and therefore released.
依我之意 应全部赦免并将其释放
Your Majesty shows remarkable charity.
陛下宽宏大度 心系天下
Why should I not?
吾理应如此
Does our Lord not commend us
吾主告诫我们
to never to let mercy and faithfulness depart from us?
应永怀慈爱和信实
How is my boy?
王子近况如何
Prince Edward is very well, Your Majesty.
回陛下 爱德华王子一切安好
King Francis has formally proposed a marriage contract
弗朗西斯国王替其儿子 奥尔良公爵
between his son, Henri, Duc of Orleans, and Lady Mary.
正式向玛丽公主求婚
We do not, and cannot,
我们不应当也不能
trust the intentions of King Francis
轻信弗朗西斯国王
and still think he means to invade this realm. : Aye.
他仍意图侵略我国 是的
Events at Calais were just a preliminary exercise to test our resolve.
加来事件只是对我们的初探
In which case we must continue to look to our coastal defences
因而我们仍须时刻警惕海岸防线
and favour the Emperor.
保卫帝国安全
Now, to the subject of Queen Katherine.
下一个主题是凯瑟琳王后
It is my intention to settle upon her all the lands and manors
我意图将先前属于简·西摩的领地与庄园
which formerly belonged to Jane Seymour.
赐予她
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表