剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
Previously on The Tudors...
《都铎王朝》 前情提要
Allow me to inroduce my wife, Queen Katherine.
请允许我介绍我的妻子 凯瑟琳王后
It seems incredible to have obtained such a perfect jewel
坐拥如此尤物令我受宠若惊
of womanhood who bears towards me such perfect love.
她赐予了我如此美妙的爱情
I urge Your Majesty to be careful.
在下只求陛下千万小心
What, Lady Rochford?
小心什么 罗彻福德夫人
Don't you think I know how to meddle with a man?
你以为我不知如何与人偷♥情♥
You hate my brother.
你恨我哥哥
If only you could be more like him, Sir Thomas.
可惜在这方面你不及他 托马斯爵士
My husband always takes what he wants.
余之夫君 心之所想 志在必得
It's him. It is him, isn't it?
就是他吧
Mr. Francis Dereham.
弗朗西斯·迪尔罕先生
Surely you can understand why I cannot offer you anything.
我为何不能任用你 你心里清楚
But you employed Joan Bulmer. I can't!
但你任用了琼·布尔默吧 不行
Oh, but you can. Your Majesty.
您当然可以 陛下
Her name is Katherine Howard,
她叫凯瑟琳·霍华德
and I've known her a long time. We used to be very close.
我认识她已经很久了 曾经过从甚密
Very close.
甚密到你无法想象
Today I appointed a new usher to my chambers.
我今日在自己宫中新任命了一位文书兼侍从
You don't mind?
您允许吗
Of course not. I told you, you must do as you will.
当然 我说过 尽可随心所欲
Madam, your good health.
王后 恭祝您身体健康
I must see him.
我一定要见他
Who, Your Majesty?
是谁 陛下
Culpepper. My lady.
卡尔佩珀 夫人
Tell him to come when the King is asleep.
让他等国王睡了过来
This Dereham, you have to get rid of him.
那个迪尔罕 你得让他消失
I will, I promise. I told you, I love you.
我会的 我保证 我爱你
You must not be so familiar with the Queen of England.
你不可对英格兰王后如此放肆
The King ought to know how beggardely his wife's servants treat her.
我要告诉国王 他的妻子被仆从如此恶劣对待
Damn you Fell! Damn you!
去你的 菲尔
His Majesty wishes to thank God
国王陛下衷心感谢
for blessing him with so perfect a companion
神赐佳偶
as Queen Katherine. I render thanks to Thee, oh Lord-
完璧无瑕的凯瑟琳王后
Thou hast been pleased to give me a wife
主啊 我当感谢你 欣然赐我娇妻
as her I now have.
全然合我心意
What does this letter say?
信中所写何事
I thought Your Majesty just read-
想必陛下业已读过
I asked you to tell me what this letter says,
我要你亲口告诉我
my Lord Hertford.
赫福德大人
The letter accuses Queen Katherine of dissolute living
信中指控凯瑟琳王后
before she was married to Your Majesty,
在婚前生活放荡
while she was living with the Dowager Duchess of Norfolk.
居于诺福克公爵遗孀宅邸期间
There was two men.
曾有两名男子
A music teacher named Henry Manox,
一位是音乐教师亨利·麦诺士
and a gentleman called Francis Dereham.
还有一位弗朗西斯·迪尔罕先生
And that her way of life was not a secret,
她的作风人尽皆知
that many knew of it.
放荡不已
Who wrote the letter?
是谁写的信
It is not signed.
这是封匿名信
Whoever left the letter says he only wrote
寄信人声称之所以采用如此方式
it because he did not have the heart to tell you by mouth.
是因为他没脸当面告诉国王陛下
It's a forgery!
这肯定是凭空捏造
Yes, Your Majesty.
是的 陛下
The accusations in this letter are maliciously intended.
这种指控是恶意诽谤
Many calumnies are published about well-known persons,
树大招风 难免如此
are they not?
不是吗
Yes, Your Majesty. Nevertheless, my Lord,
是的 陛下 不管怎样 大人
I charge you to investigate the matter thoroughly.
我命你彻查此事
Do not desist until you have reached to the bottom of the pot.
定要不惜一切代价 查个水落石出
Majesty. In the meantime, the Queen shall be confined
是 陛下 在此期间
to her apartments, with only Lady Rochford in attendance-
将王后软禁于寝宫 由罗彻福德女士照管
until her name is cleared.
直至此事查清为止
My Lord.
退下吧
Majesty.
陛下 告退
Your Majesty.
陛下
No, the other hand.
不 给我另一只手
What?
怎么了
Sergeant? What is this?
卫队长 这算什么
My Lady, you are confined to your apartments,
陛下 国王下令
with only Lady Rochford to attend you,
于现在起 您被软禁于此
for as long as it please the King.
仅有罗彻福德女士照看您
No! Please, Katherine!
不 不要 凯瑟琳
Joan! Don't let them take me!
琼 快阻止他们
Joan! Joan!
琼
Why? Why must I stay here?
为什么 为何待我如此
Please tell me. I don't understand.
求你告诉我 我不明白
Forgive me, my Lady.
请原谅 陛下
But from now on there will be a guard posted just beyond the door.
从现在开始 门外会有卫兵看守
Please.
求你了
Francis Dereham, you are under arrest.
弗朗西斯·迪尔罕 你被捕了
Under arrest for what?
为什么
For what, I ask you?
我问你 凭什么逮捕我
I want to ask you some questions
我要问你一些问题
about what went on, some years ago,
有关几年前
at Lambeth,
发生在朗伯斯的一些事
between Katherine Howard, as she then was,
当时的凯瑟琳·霍华德
and two men:
她和这两个男人
Henry Manox and Francis Dereham.
亨利·麦诺士和弗朗西斯·迪尔罕
You know what I'm talking about, don't you?
你很清楚我在说什么吧
There's no need to be afraid, Mistress Bulmer.
你不必害怕 布尔默女士
No harm will come to you-
只要你如实相告
so long as you tell me the truth!
我便不会伤害你
Is that clear?
你明白了吗
Yes, sir.
是的 大人
I understand that this man,
这个叫亨利·麦诺士的男人
Henry Manox, was a music teacher?
他是个音乐老师吗
Did you ever see him
你是否见过或听过
or hear of him taking liberties with Katherine Howard?
他和凯瑟琳·霍华德行过苟且之事
Yes, sir. He told me he was in love with her.
是的 大人 他告诉我 他爱她
I told him,
我也告诉他
I said if my lady of Norfolk knew of the love between him
若是被诺福克公爵夫人发现
and Mistress Howard, she would undo him,
肯定不会同意
because she is from a noble house,
因为她出身贵族
and if you marry her, some of her blood will kill you.
你们门不当户不对 不能成婚
And what did Manox say?
那麦诺士怎么说
He said, "Hold your peace, woman! My designs are
管好你的嘴 傻女人
"of a dishonest kind. I doubt not I shall achieve my purpose."
我欲行苟且之事 不达目的不罢休
She said to him that he would have her maidenhead,
她说愿献给他处♥女♥之身
though it be painful to her,
尽管初失贞洁之痛难忍♥
knowing he'd be good to her afterwards.
但日后定能幸福圆♥满♥
And did he-have her maidenhead?
那他是否拥有了她的处♥女♥之身
No, sir, for she started seeing someone else.
没有 大人 当时她又另有所爱
And would that man be Francis Dereham?
是弗朗西斯·迪尔罕吗
Yes, my Lord.
是的 大人
Did you know Katherine Howard at Lambeth,
你与凯瑟琳·霍华德相识于朗伯斯吗
when she was 14 or 15 years old?
当时她尚值及笄之年
Yes, sir.
是的 大人
Did you have carnal knowledge of her?
你与她可曾行过男女之事
We-played some games.
我们玩了几次游戏
We pretended to be man and wife.
装扮成丈夫与妻子
It amused her.
她很开心
Did you know her carnally?
你与她是否有过肌肤之亲
You should know, Mr. Dereham,
要知道 迪尔罕先生
that we have spoken to some of the maids
我们已询问过一些佣人
who used to sleep in the same dormitory.
她们当时与王后同为室友
They say that you crept into the Queen's bed for
她们说你曾潜入王后的温床
a hundred nights or more.
多达上百次 甚至更多
She was not the Queen.
她当时并非王后
Let me ask again.
我再问一次
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表