剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
He is a military man. I wanted some advice.
他是军人 我想征求些许建议
My husband is in council with the King.
我丈夫正在议会同国王会晤
Soneone of my acquaintance has told me about you,
我的朋友曾向我说起过您
painting such a picture of your virtues and your talents
向我描绘了您的美德和才智
that I thought to make myself known to you.
令我不禁期待能有幸与您结识
I am recently returned from France
我新近才从法国归来
and I know intimately so few people at court.
在宫廷中密友甚少
Well, Sir, now we are introduced.
先生 那现在我们就算认识了
If that is what you wanted?
若此为您所求
I will tell my husband that you wish to speak to him.
我会转告我丈夫 您希望与他会面
Thank you.
谢谢
My Lady.
夫人
Sir Edward!
爱德华先生
These shoes must be nicely put and always carefully attended.
这些鞋子务必妥善收藏精心保管
Yes, my Lady.
是 陛下
Your Majesty, the King is here!
陛下 国王来了
Oh my!
天呐
Sweetheart,
亲爱的
there are two people come to be introduced to you.
我想为您介绍两个人
Lady Bryan. Your Majesty.
布赖恩夫人 是 陛下
This is my son, Prince Edward.
这位是我的儿子 爱德华王子
Come forward, child.
上前来 孩子
This is my new Queen, Katherine.
这位是我的新王后 凯瑟琳
Say hello to her. Hello, Your Majesty.
向她问好 您好 陛下
Oh, he's such a sweet boy!
真是个可爱的孩子
Hello, Your Grace.
您好 殿下
I am so delighted to meet you. Thank you.
很高兴认识您 谢谢
Is he well? Eating well? How does the heat affect him?
他可安好 吃得可好 酷暑有没有影响到他
Even though it is so hot he must always be wrapped up
即便酷热如此 也务必确保他穿着严实
against any sudden chills. He is very well and healthy,
以防着凉 殿下安好康健
and every care that could be taken is taken for his better comfort.
我们的服侍照顾极尽周正无缺
On the other hand, don't spoil him too much!
另一方面 也不可过分宠溺他
Go on.
继续
And be a good boy, do you hear?
做个乖孩子 听到了吗
Thank you, sir. Good day, Madam.
谢谢您 先生 祝您日安 夫人
Welcome, Elizabeth.
欢迎 伊丽莎白
This is my daughter,
这位是我的女儿
the Lady Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白公主
Your Majesty, I am honoured to be presented to you
陛下 很荣幸能认识您
and wish you every joy and happiness.
祝您欢愉喜乐
It is also an honour for me to meet you, Lady Elizabeth.
能认识您我也很荣幸 伊丽莎白小姐
You are a very pretty young lady.
您是个非常漂亮的小淑女
Thank you, Madam.
谢谢 夫人
I want to give you these.
我要送给您这个
They are of not much value, but will remind you of me.
不算昂贵 但能让您记得我
Your Majesty is very generous.
陛下真是太慷慨了
I will always cherish it. Your Majesty.
我将永远视若珍宝 陛下
Carry on packing; we depart tomorrow.
继续整理 我们明日出发
Madam.
夫人
Now, Mr. Risley.
莱斯利先生
The death warrants, my Lord Hertford. My Lord.
死刑判决书 赫福德大人 大人
Lord Grey.
格雷大人
Lord Lisle. Sir John Neville.
莱尔大人 约翰·内维尔爵士
And Lord Dacres.
还有戴克斯大人
I pity him for his youth.
真令人同情 如此年轻
They say the judges wept when they read his sentence.
听说法官宣判时都悲叹不已
God save us, Mr. Risley, from weeping judges.
上帝保佑 莱斯利先生 让那些悲叹的法官们省省吧
My Lord.
大人
Did Surrey speak to you before he left?
萨里伯爵启程前来见过你吗
No. Since his return
没有 自他回到宫廷
the Earl has made it plain to all who will listen
这位爵爷到处宣扬
that he despises us as "New men."
说他鄙视我们这些 "新晋份子"
I don't suppose that he would deal with you?
我看不出来他有何必要跟你打交道
Perhaps.
也许吧
Why is it so important?
这有何了不得
Surrey is heir to a great title and a great fortune.
萨里伯爵身世显赫家财万贯
His family have royal blood.
他的家族有皇室血统
Surely even you can see the merits of dealing with him.
显然即便是你 也能看出其中的利益
Sir William?
威廉爵士
The Queen and I thank you for your most lavish hospitality.
王后与我对您的盛情款待深表感谢
Oh, Your Majesty is most gracious.
陛下实在是太仁慈了
We are so honoured that you and your Queen have chosen to visit us.
您与王后能造访寒舍 实属莫大的荣幸
Sir Richard.
理查德爵士
Your Majesty. I just came from court.
陛下 我刚从宫里赶来
We have had news from France.
收到法国来的消息
Apparently, soon after I arrived, Sir Thomas Seymour
显然在我到达不久 托马斯·西摩爵士
and Lord Surrey, as you commanded, made warlike preparations
和萨里伯爵 已按您吩咐 做好了战事部署
and showed their strength,
展示了我方实力
and afterwards made overtures to the French governor.
随后向法方表明了决议
Some gifts were exchanged
双方交换了礼物
and the French were invited to watch a wrestling match.
他们还邀请法国方面观赏摔跤比赛
And where, until recently, nothing but war had been talked of,
原本直到近日 双方剑拔弩张 一触即发
now there is no mention but of wishing to live at peace.
而现在却对此互不提及 只望和平共处
Then it was all well done.
这么说他们已妥善处理
And yet, Sir Richard, something inside me is disappointed.
尽管如此 理查德爵士 我内心还是有些许失望
It hungers for a war.
我渴望战争
I have known its mad excitements only once,
过去我曾深谙此种疯狂的热望
that was a long time ago.
那是很久以前了
Funny. You know, I actually thought
有意思 我真心觉得
the French might oblige me this time.
法国人这次定然感恩戴德
Majesty.
陛下
Are you happy?
你快乐吗
Do you have everything you want, everything you need?
是否心满意足 万事遂愿
Tell me. Yes, everything.
告诉我 是的 别无他求
There is one thing.
不过还有一事
What is it?
何事
It's just that...
只是...
the Lady Mary doesn't treat me with respect.
玛丽公主待我毫无敬意
And I think she ought to, don't you?
她不应如此 对吗
She will. Believe me.
她会改变♥态♥度 相信我
Give her time.
给她点时间
All this is new to her,
她尚不适应这变化
but she will grow used to you.
但最终会接受你
And then she will love you.
喜爱你
I hope so.
但愿如此
Katherine, Katherine.
凯瑟琳
I'm tired. I'm very tired.
我累了 真的很累
I have a long day tomorrow.
明日还要为国事繁忙
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安 吾爱
Sleep well.
好梦
Good night, Your Majesty.
晚安 陛下
Good night, my Lady.
晚安 夫人
Joan!
琼
What is it? Don't worry. I won't stay.
你干嘛 别担心 我不会久留
I just want to talk.
只想聊聊天
About what?
聊什么
This is how it used to be. Remember? You and me together.
我们过去常这样 还记得吗
I told you to mind what you say.
我警告过你 当心祸从口出
I'm only talking to you.
我只是跟你讲讲嘛
And then the two of them would come in,
他们两个夜里就会进来
the one for you, and the other mine.
双双对对 神仙眷侣
And all that puffing and blowing in the dark.
黑暗中浪声绵绵 娇喘吁吁
And you and him would kiss
你们忘情亲吻
and hang by your bellies like two sparrows.
莺歌♥燕舞 如胶似漆
There was no harm in it.
这没什么
We were agreed we were to be married.
我们都想着以后会结为夫妻
Is that what you told the King?
这事你告诉国王了吗
Don't be stupid.
别傻了
I don't need to tell him anything about...
过去的事
what happened before.
何必再提
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表