剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
But we were like two moths, drawn to the flame...
我们好似两只飞蛾 纵身扑向火焰
and burned.
焚为灰烬
Anne, please don't!
安 别这样
His Majesty, the King.
国王陛下驾到
Your Majesty.
陛下
Lady Mary...
玛丽公主
Lady Elizabeth...
伊丽莎白公主
Kate...
凯特
Come here!
过来
I have decided
朕已决定
to send you away to Greenwich.
送你们前往格林威治
I will not spend Christmastide with you this year...
今年的圣诞节 朕不会陪你们过
or thereafter.
往后也是
Why, Your Majesty?
为何 陛下
Kate,
凯特
do not question my command.
不要质疑朕的命令
It is as it is.
照做就是
Yes, Your Majesty.
遵命 陛下
Mary.
玛丽
You must be a kind
你一定要
and loving mother to your brother,
如慈母般照料弟弟
who I leave in this world
他年纪尚幼
a helpless little child.
朕最放心不下
Please, father, I beg you,
父王 恳求您
do not leave me an orphan so soon!
别这么快就弃我而去
Mary,
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
You are so very young,
你很年轻
but you, too
但也能够
can look after your brother.
照顾弟弟
Yes, Your Majesty. I promise.
是的 陛下 我保证
Bless you, child.
祝福你 孩子
Bless you.
祝福你
Kate.
凯特
The time has come for us to bid farewell.
是时候分别了
It is God's will.
此乃天意
When I die,
我已下令
I order these gentlemen
待朕死后
to treat you as if I were living still.
他们待你须一如既往
And if it is your pleasure to remarry,
如果你无意改嫁
I order that you shall have 7,000 pounds a year
每年就能得到七千英磅
as long as you live for your service,
直至你改嫁他人
as well as your jewels and ornaments.
珠宝首饰也都归你
Now go.
走吧
How is my son?
我儿子怎样了
Jane!
简
He is well.
他很好
I have taken all care of him...
朕对他关爱有加
sweet Jane.
亲爱的简
And soon, he will be King.
他不日将登基为王
My poor boy.
我可怜的儿子
My poor child.
我可怜的孩子
No!
不
He is the most beloved.
朕最宠爱他
He is my special boy.
万千厚望加之其身
He will die young. No! No!
他会早早夭折 不
Poor child- you expected too much of him!
可怜的孩子 您对他期望过多
He was only a boy!
他还只是孩子
Kings, too, are made of clay!
国王都是铁石心肠
And God forbid you locked him away
上帝不许您将他养在深宫
from the world, like your father did with you.
与世隔绝 重蹈您当年的覆辙
No!
不
Don't you understand?
您还不明白吗
You have killed him!
您亲手毁了他
No!
不
Herewith, my Lords, is my testament.
诸位大人 朕的遗诏如下
When I am dead,
待朕死后
my Lord Hertford will act as Lord Protector
封赫福德大人为护国公
during Prince Edward's minority.
辅佐爱德华王子 直至成年
He will be supported by my Lord Chancellor Risley
莱斯利大♥法♥官与克莱默大主教
and Archbishop Cranmer.
与之协助
It is my desire
朕希望
to be buried next to the body
葬在温莎 与挚爱的妻子
of my true and loving wife, Queen Jane Seymour,
简·西摩王后相伴
at Windsor.
长眠
You shall raise an honorable tomb,
诸位要修建高贵的王陵
upon which will be our effigies,
其上放置朕与王后的雕像
fashioned as if we are sweetly sleeping.
其造型犹如酣睡长眠
Majesty.
陛下
Your Majesty.
陛下
Mr. Holbein awaits you in the Chapel.
荷尔拜因先生在小礼堂等您
Master Holbein, it is well done.
荷尔拜因先生 画得很好
Henry VIII died on January 28, 1547.
亨利八世于1547年1月28日驾崩
His sole legitimate son became King Edward VI at the age of nine.
其独子国王爱德华六世登基继位 时年九岁
Only to die of illness six years later.
于六年后病逝
An attempt was made to prevent
由于国王的姐姐 玛丽公主
the King's eldest daughter, Princess Mary,
信奉天主教 因而她即位女王时
from becoming Queen because of her Catholic beliefs.
遇到了不小的阻力
She was crowned in 1533. Her Reign was short and turbulent.
终于1533年加冕 统治期短 社会混乱
She burned many protestant martyrs, and became known as "Bloody Mary".
她烧死了很多新教♥徒♥ 史称"血腥玛丽"
Her half-sister, Elizabeth, succeeded her in 1558. Known
她同父异母的妹妹伊丽莎白于1558年继位
to history as the Virgin Queen, Elizabeth ruled England for forty-four years.
即历史上的贞洁女王 伊丽莎白在位44年
Her Reign was called "The Golden Age".
其统治期被称为"黄金年代"
In Henry VIII and Elizabeth I, the Tudor
都铎王朝时期的亨利八世 伊丽莎白一世
dynasty produced the two most famous monarchs in English history.
堪称英格兰历史上最伟大的两位君主
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表