剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
Previously on The Tudors...
《都铎王朝》 前情提要
We are come here together to join Henry VIII
此刻我们齐聚一堂 参加亨利八世
and the Lady Jane Seymour.
与简·西摩女士的神圣婚礼
I think she'll make him happy.
我觉得她会令他快乐
With God's help, we'll all be happy now.
感谢上帝 那是我们大家的福音
I promise you
我向您保证
that I will continue to show favour to the Lady Mary.
我将继续关怀玛丽女士
The Lady Mary Tudor.
玛丽·都铎小姐驾到
May I present you to Her Majesty, Queen Jane.
允许我为您介绍简王后
Princess Elizabeth. Je suis en famille!
伊丽莎白公主 全家团圆
If the new queen favours the Catholic religion
若新王后如传闻所说
as she's rumoured to do,
亲睐天主教会
then our whole Reformation is surely in jeopardy.
那我们的宗教改革则岌岌可危
We must press ahead with the dissolution of the monasteries.
我们必须抓紧时间解散那些修道院
My Lord, we have come here to tell you that a great part of the North
有要事禀报 北部多数地区
have risen in sudden rebellion against His Majesty.
突然起义征讨陛下
We will fight, and we will die!
血战到底 视死如归
These wretched men have threatened my whole realm with uproar!
这些卑鄙小人叛乱危及我的国家
You told me there was little opposition.
你告诉我反对者甚少
You told me that most people were glad to see such places dissolved.
你说多数民众乐意看到这些地方解散
You were wrong.
你大错特错了
I'll teach these bastard ingrates
我要好好教训这些忘恩负义的判徒
a fearful bloody lesson in slaughter!
用一场大屠♥杀♥给他们好好上一课
Lady Rochford, I'd like to appoint you
罗彻福德女士 我想任命你为
my principal lady in waiting.
我的首席侍女
Madam, the King has
王后陛下
taken Lady Misseldon as a mistress.
国王已经把米索登女士收作情妇了
Do not be troubled for me for I have great reason to be happy.
别为我烦恼 我有个大好的理由足以幸福了
I think you're with child. I am.
我想你是怀孕了 是的
I want you to organize the celebrations for the birth of my son
我要您去筹备我儿降生的庆祝会
I want them to be truly spectacular.
庆祝会要无比壮观
Madam! Is it time?
王后 是时候了吗
Yes, Your Majesty.
是的 陛下
Please, my Lady, don't give up!
求您了 夫人 别放弃啊
Your Majesty may have to decide soon
陛下您得尽快决定
between the life of the mother or of the child.
是保母亲 还是保孩子
Her Majesty is delivered of a healthy son.
王后陛下产下了一名健康的男孩
I have a son. Right high,
我有儿子了 至高无上
right excellent and noble Prince Edward.
超凡卓越 高尚尊贵的爱德华王子
The Queen's health has rapidly deteriorated.
王后的病情在急速恶化
We have tried everything we know
我们已经竭尽所能
but Her Majesty continues to weaken.
王后仍然越来越虚弱
Please, God, don't take her away from me.
祈求上帝 别把她从我身边带走
I wonder if Your Majesty
我想知道陛下您
could frame your mind towards a new marriage.
是否愿意重结姻缘
Enemy ships!
敌船来了
For Lord's sake, light the beacon.
看在上帝的份上 快点燃烽火
Your Majesty is beset by enemies.
陛下您正四面楚歌♥
Marriage to Anne of Cleves would bring with it
而同克里维斯的安联姻 能与新教国结成联盟
the military support of the Protestant League.
得到军事上的大力支持
Am I to be relieved that once more I've been used as a pawn
又一次成为法王与贵主陛下博弈的一颗棋子
in a game between your master and the French King?
我该为此欣慰吗
I've had enough, Mr.. Chapuys.
朕受够了 查普维斯先生
Allow me to present my companion, Mr. Thomas Seymour,
请允许我介绍这位 托马斯·西摩先生
brother of the Queen of England. Monsieur.
英格兰王后的兄弟 您好
Seems we are threatened from everywhere, Sir Francis.
看来我们四面楚歌♥了 弗朗西斯阁下
Sharpen your knives.
准备好行动
You don't even know who I am, do you?
你都都不知道我是谁吧
You're Edward Seymour's wife.
你是爱德华·西摩的老婆
I thank you, Sir Francis,
我要感谢你 弗朗西斯阁下
in future to leave my wife alone.
以后别再碰我老婆了
I've warned Sir Francis Bryan
我已警告过弗朗西斯·布莱恩
to stay away from you.
让他离你远点
Well, it's a pity. He makes me laugh.
真遗憾 他让我很开心
Mr.. Holbein has sent this portrait of Anne of Cleves.
荷尔拜因先生送来了克里维斯的安的画像
She is pleasing.
她挺讨人喜欢
Sir John has written to me in great praise.
约翰阁下向我隆重介绍她
I want to possess this woman and I haven't even seen her.
我要占有的这个女人 却从未能得一见
A great many things hang upon this marriage, do they not?
这场婚姻事关重大 对吧
What a pity if all should go awry.
若有任何差错 将太遗憾了
I've been deceived about Anne of Cleves.
克里维斯的安的事 我被欺骗了
She is nothing like what was reported to me!
她本人和你们说的简直天壤之别
She looks like a horse!
她长得简直像匹马
My Lord, if it were not to satisfy the world and my realm,
大人 要不是为了平息内忧外患
I would not do what I must do this day for no earthly thing.
我绝不会被逼到如此地步
It seems to me that Lord Cromwell has overreached himself.
看来克伦威尔大人做得太过分了
I have found someone to amuse the King. Who is she?
我找到能取悦圣上的人了 她是谁
Her name is Miss Katherine Howard.
她叫凯瑟琳·霍华德
How old are you, Katherine? Seventeen.
你芳龄几许 凯瑟琳 年芳十七
I was sent to live in the household of the Dowager Duchess.
我被送到公爵遗孀那生活
We ran a little wild.
我们玩得很疯呢
What do you think, Your Grace?
大人 你觉得如何
I think she looks fit for a King.
我觉得很适合国王
My Lord Cromwell, you are arrested for treason.
克伦威尔大人 您因叛国罪被捕
Traitor! Traitor! Traitor! Traitor! Traitor!
卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥ 卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥ 卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥...
I am no traitor!
我才不是卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
As head of Church, you should find proof
作为教会首脑 您应该找到证据
that the marriage was never consummated.
证明这桩婚事根本没生效
Send a deputation to Mr. Cromwell.
派代表去见克伦威尔先生
Demand of him written evidence supporting my annulment.
让他证明支持我取消婚约
Cromwell will be humiliated.
克伦威尔将无地自容
He was so ambitious for others' blood.
他的野心害死了多少人
Your Majesty...
国王陛下
I must report to the Emperor that it has not rained
在下不得不向皇帝禀报
in over two months.
逾时两月 此地滴雨未降
Some say it is the hottest summer in living memory,
此等炎热酷暑实乃史无前例
which is a great inconvenience to the 500 citizens
如此一来 便令五百名
the King has incarcerated on charges of heresy.
被监禁的异教♥徒♥倍感煎熬
His Majesty continues to demonstrate his perversity,
国王陛下依旧刚愎自用
sometimes executing both Lutherans
他时不时地会同时处死
and Catholics on the same day.
路德教♥徒♥和天主教♥徒♥
But nothing deters the King from his amorous pursuits.
但一切都无法阻止国王追逐美色
I am told he is already secretly married
据我所知 他已与情妇
to Mistress Katherine Howard and intends
凯瑟琳·霍华德秘密完婚
to show her to the world tomorrow.
并拟于明日昭告天下
Mr. Culpepper. Majesty.
卡尔佩珀先生 陛下
Lady Rochford. Majesty.
罗彻福德女士 陛下
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
Will you not come to bed,
您不来就寝吗
My Lord?
陛下
The King!
国王驾到
My Lady. Your Majesty.
夫人 陛下
Who is that talking to Chapuys?
正和查普维斯交谈的是何人
Norfolk's eldest son, the Earl of Surrey.
诺福克的长子 萨里伯爵
The Earl's been away a few years,
伯爵离开已有几年之久
practicing his chivalry in France.
一直在法兰西培养他的骑士精神
They say he writes poetry and runs a little wild.
据说他吟诗作对 颇为放荡
Your Grace.
大人
Excellency.
阁下
Your Grace seems somewhat distracted.
大人似乎有些心不在焉
I was just thinking of those who are no longer here to sup with us.
逝者已矣 念意尚息
I had a moment of nostalgia, even for my enemies.
即使面对吾敌 我也依然念旧
I understand Thomas Boleyn died recently.
我得知托马斯·博林于近日去世
Yes, and the only mourners at his funeral
是的 他的葬礼无人问津
were the ghosts of his children.
唯有子女的亡魂哀悼哭泣
Your Grace, Ambassador Chapuys.
大人 这位是查普维斯大使
Monsieur Marillac, we are happy accept your credentials
马里亚克先生 很高兴您带来了
from King Francis. Welcome to our Court.
法兰西国王的文书 欢迎来我宫中一聚
I come here this day to introduce to you my new wife,
今日 我要向您引见我的新妻
Queen Katherine. I was first attracted to her
凯瑟琳王后的倾城美貌
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表