剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
Am I not still able?
我正值壮年
To have a wife? To have more children?
再立新后再续龙脉重振雄风
To be myself?
有何不可
Requiem aeternum dona es Domine,
愿大人灵魂永安
et lux perpetua au luceat.
并以灵光承照
John.
约翰
John, I need to say something to you.
约翰 我有话对你说
John.
约翰
Go to hell...
你不得好死
In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.
以圣父圣子圣灵的名义 阿门
Catherine Parr, we are sent here
凯瑟琳·帕尔
by the King's Majesty to offer you,
鉴于您亡夫孝期已满
after your days of mourning for your late husband are complete,
国王陛下遂命我等前来
his Majesty's hand in marriage.
代为提出求婚
His Majesty esteems you above all other women
天下粉黛 陛下唯独对您宠幸有加
in his kingdom and hopes to find you well disposed
并期待您能接受陛下求婚
towards his offer, in which case
如此一来
he will be the happiest man now alive in England,
陛下与您必将成为
and you the happiest woman.
英格兰人人艳羡的神仙佳偶
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表