剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
by a notable appearance of honour,
令我一见倾心
cleanness, and maidenly behaviour...
还有她的蕙质兰心和似水柔情
It seems incredible to have obtained such a perfect jewel of womanhood
坐拥如此尤物令我受宠若惊
who bears towards me such perfect love.
她赐予了我如此美妙的爱情
A love that will not only bring me the peace and tranquility I desire,
不只带来我梦寐以求的安宁
but may also bring forth
还如同重获新生
the desired fruits of such a marriage.
憧憬那美好婚姻的结晶
To Queen Katherine. Queen Katherine!
致凯瑟琳王后 凯瑟琳王后千岁
Now, let's eat! I'm starving!
现在 大家开怀畅饮吧 我饿了
Your Majesty, may I introduce the Earl of Surrey.
陛下 请允许我向您引见萨里伯爵
We are very glad to welcome you back at court,
欢迎您回到宫廷
My Lord Surrey. Majesty.
大人 陛下
Allow me to introduce my new wife.
请允许我向您介绍我的新妻
And my niece, I believe.
当然 也是我的侄女
My Lord.
大人
Sorry.
抱歉
Majesty.
陛下
So, you are the new French ambassador.
如此说来 您就是法兰西的新任使臣了
Tell me, Monsieur Marillac: what did your King really say
马里亚克先生 在得知我王抛弃了
when you told him His Majesty had got rid of his last Queen?
他的上一任王后 您的国王有何反应
Well, he didn't say much.
他并未多言
He just sighed very deeply and then he said: "Ah!"
他只是深叹了口气 又感慨了一下
Would you like to dance?
想跳舞吗
Go on.
去吧
Wait. Charles.
等等 查尔斯
Bravo!
精彩
Monsieur Marillac.
马里亚克先生
Majesty.
陛下
Tell your master I was very sad to hear about the death
告诉法兰西国王 听闻他长子
of the Dauphin, his eldest son.
太子殿下的死讯 我深感遗憾
Majesty.
陛下
His Majesty would like to propose a marriage
国王想向您提亲
between his second son, Henri, Duke of Orleans,
让他的次子 奥尔良公爵亨利
and your daughter, the Lady Mary.
与您的爱女 玛丽小姐成婚
How often it comes around.
怎么又来了
Pardon?
您说什么
Forgive me.
抱歉
You're new to all of this.
你对一切尚不知情
Do you know how old she is?
你可知她芳龄几何
Seventeen.
年方十七
Have you told your master about her?
我俩的婚事 你可曾告知法王
What does he say?
他作何反应
I suppose he thinks I'm mad.
他定是认为我疯了吧
Or else he's just plain jealous.
亦或只是妒火中烧
Come here, ladies!
过来 女士们
Come and look at this!
来看看这个
The King sent it to me this morning.
国王今早赐我的
Now, ladies...
现在 女士们
You must promise that from now on, as you are all sworn in,
你们要发誓 从今以后 谨守承诺
you will all dress in the French fashion, like me.
全部穿戴法式服饰 就如我一样
Do you promise?
你们能保证吗
Yes, Your Majesty!
遵命 陛下
We are more than happy to oblige, Your Majesty.
我们乐意至极 陛下
Lady Rochford.
罗彻福德夫人
My Lady. You have a letter, just delivered.
陛下 您有一封信刚刚送到
What is it?
所为何事
Oh, nothing. Just an old friend, Joan Bulmer.
没什么 只是位旧友 琼·布尔默
She says that she has heard of my "Great destiny"
听闻我现在鸿运当头
and will I please now send for her to court.
望我能派人接她入宫
She says that some altered circumstances
近日遭遇某些变故
have brought her "To the utmost misery in the world
令她"痛不欲生"
and a most wretched life."
"只能终日顾影自怜"
Shall you send for her?
您会如她所愿吗
I shall think on it, Lady Rochford.
我自会考虑 罗彻福德夫人
Now, ladies, why don't we try on your new dresses!
现在 女士们 来试试你们的新装吧
Yes, madam!
是 陛下
I'll tell you another amusing thing about the French.
再给你讲个法国趣事吧
To celebrate the winter solstice in Paris,
巴黎人为庆祝冬至
they build a bonfire and on the top of it they put a barrel,
会燃起篝火 放上木桶 车轮 花环和篮子
a wheel, garlands, and a basket filled with two dozen cats
篮子里塞了两打活猫和一只狐狸
and a fox to be burned alive for the King's pleasure!
就这样活活烧死只为取悦国王
I actually saw King Francis himself
我还真见过弗朗西斯国王
light it with a torch wrapped in red velvet.
亲自用红色天鹅绒包裹的火炬点火
Of course!
当然
Tell me, my Lord Surrey, after so long away,
萨里伯爵 时过境迁
how do you find the English court?
您对英国朝廷有何看法
I find it full of mean creatures.
奸佞遍布朝野
Many of them in the service of His Majesty.
其中有不少人在为陛下效力
Of whom do you speak? Those men of vile birth:
伯爵所指为何人 那些出身卑贱的人
lawyers, university men, Machiavellian intriguers
律师 大学生 玩弄权术的小人
whose only desire is the destruction
他们别无它求
of the nobility of this country.
只欲毁掉这个高尚的国家
And I hate them all.
这些人皆令我憎恶
You mean men like the Seymours?
您是指西摩之流吗
One cannot forget their sister provided the King
简·西摩为国王诞下了继承人
with an heir to the throne.
人们自然对其家族感恩戴德
And now that you've returned, what are your ambitions?
既然您已回归 欲施何种抱负
To surpass the achievements of my father and my grandfather.
超越祖辈父辈的成就
That is a very high ambition, my Lord.
伯爵大人 果真志向高远
I'm a Howard. It is expected of me.
吾乃霍华德家族 理应功成名就
And always has been.
向来如此
And I will not fail.
我定会成功
Any deer? No deer!
有鹿吗 没有
Majesty, you've caught nothing all day, beyond some rabbits
陛下 除了几只兔子和一头鹿 您今日一无所获
and a deer, but you're still smiling.
为何仍笑容不减
Have I not every reason to be happy?
诸事顺遂 自然喜由心生
You have seen the Queen.
你也见过王后
Shouldn't the man that woman gives herself to always be happy?
得妻如此 夫复何求
I'd say he'd be beyond happiness, Majesty.
回陛下 如此和乐非常
In a higher state altogether.
甚是极致享受
I feel almost like a new man, Charles.
查尔斯 我感觉自己已脱胎换骨
I am no longer vexed by the things that before vexed me daily.
不似从前那般每日为琐事烦忧
And even my leg is beginning to heal.
连我的腿业已慢慢痊愈
Sex is a great medicine.
性♥爱♥的确是疗伤圣药
Indeed. You are very fortunate.
确实 您很幸运
How is your Catherine?
你的凯瑟琳如何
She is well.
安好
Although she no longer loves me as she once did.
却对我情意不在
We live mostly apart. Take a mistress.
我们分开已有时日 找个情妇吧
I would rather make her love me again, if I could.
如有可能 我情愿令她回心转意
I want to take the Queen on a visit soon.
我计划尽快带王后出巡
I want the people to see her as I see her.
希望人们能和我一样爱她
Majesty. And her kinsman, Lord Surrey.
陛下 还有她的族人 萨里伯爵
I want to make him a cupbearer,
我要封他为侍酒官[王家宫廷的高级官员]
and give him other tokens of our esteem.
赐予他尊荣的象征
I am sure His Lordship will be most grateful.
他一定会感激不尽
No, my Lord. He will merely see it as his birthright!
你错了 大人 他只会当是理所当然
Master Culpepper! Come on, boy!
卡尔佩珀 上啊
Have them flush us out something edible!
我们再打点野味
Yes, Majesty. Beaters!
是 陛下 助猎手出动
Majesty. The Lady Mary.
陛下 玛丽公主求见
Lady Mary.
玛丽公主
Madam.
夫人
It gives me such pleasure to meet you.
见到你令我兴奋不已
The King talks about you often. No, all the time.
陛下常说起你 不 是一刻不曾忘
With such affection...
句句饱含热爱之情
It is my dearest wish that you and I may be kind and loving...
我真切希望你我能相处融洽
and warm to each other...
母慈女孝
After all, Lady Mary, you are now my stepdaughter.
玛丽公主 毕竟你现在是我的继女
I shall attend upon Your Majesty
无论何时您决定召见
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表