剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表
I have to tell Your Majesty that,
不得不禀告陛下
even from my preliminary investigations,
虽然只是初步调查
we believe the allegations against Queen Katherine
但我们相信 对于凯瑟琳王后的指证
have a sound basis in fact...
证据确凿
The Queen received the attentions of her music master,
王后与诺福克公爵的遗孀同住时
Henry Manox, when she lived with the Dowager Duchess of Norfolk.
引起其音乐教师亨利·麦诺士的关注
Manox swears under oath that she never gave him her maidenhead...
麦诺士发誓王后并未对自己献身
but that instead it was given to a man called Francis Dereham.
但与王后有染的人名叫弗朗西斯·迪尔罕
There is ample proof that
有足够的证据证明
they spent many nights together...
他们曾多次共度良宵
naked.
裸裎相对
Dereham claims that he was pre-contracted to the Queen,
迪尔罕称他曾与王后有过婚约
so he did no wrong by having carnal relations with her,
所以与其亲热无可厚非
and that their relationship was over when he left
后来这段关系也随着
for Ireland and the Queen for Your Majesty's court.
他去爱尔兰以及王后进宫而结束
Unfortunately...
不幸的是
Queen Katherine took this same Dereham
凯瑟琳王后又将这个迪尔罕
back into her employment during Your Majesty's late progress,
在陛下繁忙之时召回王庭
appointing him her personal secretary and usher.
并任命她为私人文书和侍从
I have to say that she has betrayed you in thought-
不得不说 她心中对陛下已是不忠
and if she had an opportunity-
若非受时机所限
would have betrayed you in deed.
或许已然令陛下蒙羞了
My Lady.
王后陛下
Sir Thomas?
托马斯大人
What is it?
有什么事
Madam, I have come to tell you that
王后 我来向您宣旨
for your offences against the King,
您犯了欺君之罪
all your household has been discharged.
您的一切物品将被抄没
Your coffers and chests will be sealed and placed under guard,
您的财产和箱柜将被查封和看管
and I am also come here to collect all your jewels
我来此还要没收您的珠宝首饰
and return them to His Majesty.
将其归还国王
Please, Sir Thomas- - Everything in here is-
托马斯大人 求你别这么做
where is the King? I must see him.
陛下在哪儿 我要见他
Madam, I must tell you that the King and his Council
王后 我必须告诉您 鉴于您的罪行
have ordained that, for your offences,
国王和议会已商定
you have forfeited the title of Queen,
撤销您的王后封号♥
and must be known as Lady Katherine Howard.
降为凯瑟琳·霍华德夫人
You will be taken to Syon Abbey today,
您今天将被遣往希昂教堂
to wait upon the King's further pleasure.
若无国王旨意不得回宫
Where is the King?
陛下在哪儿
I need to speak to him.
我要和他谈谈
You don't understand. I have to speak to him.
你不明白 我要和他谈谈
Then everything will be all right.
谈过就没事了
Don't you understand? Everything will be all right.
你知道吗 只要谈过就好了
His Majesty is at Chapel.
陛下在小教堂
But I fear he will not speak to you.
但恐怕他不想和你谈
Lady Katherine!
凯瑟琳夫人
Stop her! Guards! Katherine Howard! Stop!
拦住她 来人啊 凯瑟琳·霍华德 站住
Katherine Howard! Stop! You are arrested.
凯瑟琳·霍华德 站住 你被捕了
Stop! Do not proceed!
站住 别再跑了
Katherine Howard! Your Majesty!
凯瑟琳·霍华德 陛下
I must speak to you. Please, please, Your Majesty!
我要和你谈谈 求求你了 陛下
Please, it's me-Katherine! It's Katherine.
是我啊 是凯瑟琳
It's Katherine. Please. Please.
是凯瑟琳啊 求你了
Henry! Henry, please!
亨利 求求你
No! Your Majesty!
不 陛下
No, please!
不要啊
Henry! No, please! Please, Henry!
亨利 不 救救我 亨利
Please!
救我
Risley. Risley!
莱斯利
Majesty.
陛下
Go and fetch Bishop Gardiner.
去请加德纳主教
I must speak to him. Yes, Your Majesty.
我有话对他说 是 陛下
Why are you doing this?
为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
为什么这么对我
I've already told you everything I know!
我已经都招了
His hands, my loves. His hands.
抓住他的手
What are you going to do to me? No! No!
你们要干什么 不要 不
No! No! No!
不 不 不
NO!
不要啊
Your Grace.
主教大人
I must warn Your Grace-
我必须告诉您
that the poor creature, ever since she came here,
自从这可怜的女子来到此处
has been in such lamentation and heaviness
便一直痛哭流涕 抑郁悲伤
that I never saw in any creature.
我从未见过有人如此
Sometimes in a frenzy, that I had
有时她会陷入疯狂
to remove every implement that might have harmed her.
我不得不卸下可能会伤害到她的器具
Lady Katherine!
凯瑟琳女士
Lady Katherine! Bishop Gardiner is come to see you.
凯瑟琳女士 加德纳主教来看望你了
Lady Katherine?
凯瑟琳女士
Lady Katherine, do not weep,
凯瑟琳女士 莫要悲泣
for I am come here with a letter from His Majesty
我带来了陛下的手谕
which offers you his most gracious mercy.
承蒙皇恩浩荡 你已获得宽大处理
Madam, the King offers you mercy.
女士 国王已宽谅于你
What?
什么
What did you say?
你说什么
Here is His Majesty's letter.
这是陛下的手谕
In it, he offers you mercy,
谕中明示 不管你曾经
despite the- uh-grievous offences you have committed against him,
做过何等奸龊欺君之事 陛下均可宽谅
if you will only openly confess your faults.
只要你能如实供认你的罪责
There. You see?
这里 看到了吗
I humbly thank the King,
贱妾恭谢 吾王隆恩
who has shown me more grace and mercy
陛下对贱妾 宽厚慈德
than I could have hoped for.
恩重如山
But, first, I must ask you some questions.
但首先 我得问你几个问题
And you must answer as truthfully and honestly
如同在审判之日供认一般
as you will reply at the Day of Judgement.
你必须如实作答
Katherine!
凯瑟琳
The King offers his hand in mercy.
陛下既已对你宽怀
There is nothing to be frightened of.
便无须再如此惶乱不堪
Come. Come! Sit down.
冷静 坐下
Alas, my Lord, that I am alive!
吾主隆恩 赐妾得以偷生
The fear of death does not grieve me as much
惶念死亡恐惧的悲痛
as the remembrance of the King's goodness,
远不及愧念罪失君宠的悲伤
for when I remember how gracious and loving a Prince
尤念及妾身怀有王子之时所受万般宠幸
I had, I cannot but sorrow.
不禁泪雨潸然
But this sudden mercy,
贱妾本自知罪无可恕
more than I could have looked for,
今日竟幸得陛下宽谅之恩
makes my offences appear to my eyes
念及往日种种 欺君失德之行
more heinous than they did before.
贱妾倍感悔恨 无地自容
You confess that this Francis Dereham came
你承认与弗朗西斯·迪尔罕
often to your bed at Lambeth?
曾在朗伯斯常私会你于闺中吗
Yes, my Lord. He has lain with me,
是的 主教大人 他来与我共寝
sometimes in his doublet and hose, and sometimes naked,
时而衣冠整齐 时而一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
but I mean, not so naked
我的意思是 并非
that he had nothing upon him, for he had always
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥而来 常是衣冠整齐而来
his doublet on; but I mean
随后便脱得
naked when his hose was pulled down.
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
In order to know you carnally?
是为了满足你们的肉♥欲♥吗
Was there a pre-contract between you?
你们之间可有婚约在先
Did you intend to marry him?
你曾有意要嫁给他吗
He sometimes called me "Wife" When we were together,
当我们在一起的时候
and I called him "Husband."
也曾以"夫妻"相称
Still-I think it was no contract.
然而我认为那并非婚约
If there was a contract,
如果你们之间存有婚约
then your marriage to the King would be invalid-
那么你和陛下的婚姻便无效
you might face shame...
你虽然会背负失德之耻
but you would not forfeit your life.
但不会有性命之忧了
He promised to love me with all his heart...
他虽许诺会爱我一生一世
but I think it was no contract.
但我仍觉得那不代表婚约
剧集 | 都铎王朝(2007) | 导航列表